On January 27 2016 22:14 DarkLordOlli wrote:
That was one of the worst series I've seen in recent times ;(
That was one of the worst series I've seen in recent times ;(
Why?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Hider
Denmark9448 Posts
On January 27 2016 22:14 DarkLordOlli wrote: That was one of the worst series I've seen in recent times ;( Why? | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 27 2016 22:35 esdf wrote: Show nested quote + On January 27 2016 22:23 Elentos wrote: On January 27 2016 22:21 esdf wrote: speed won vs reality? wow, have to look at that vod. edit: oh, tlpd says it's cure with a different name tag. not so surprising then. thought speed is some totally new terran ace for kt. SpeeD is a new player. Cure already made Code S ages ago and is still on Jin Air, pay attention ![]() well i clicked on speed tlpd link in OP of this LR and it showed it was cure so i thought that was a KT trade I missed :D got confused a bit. anyway, can't wait to see the vods haha :D There's a picture of him in the banner of the OP and the first SpeeD link is right ![]() But yeah, happens. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
But nice nostalgia trip | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
Even though he said in his interview that he couldn't beat TY and jjakji in practice at all and scrapped all his planned builds like a day before his match, he prevailed in the end. And in his first official televised match. Happy for the kid. E: How many of these shows will it take for GyuRi to get comfortable playing? <.< | ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 27 2016 23:48 royalroadweed wrote: Do players have an opinion about the lightning strikes on Rak'Shir? I've not heard anyone really talk about it, but I was wondering about it too. I know some players are annoyed by the effects on Ulrena, so I'm sure there are people who do find random lightning strikes uncomfortable to play with. | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
Gullis
Sweden740 Posts
On January 27 2016 23:53 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On January 27 2016 23:48 royalroadweed wrote: Do players have an opinion about the lightning strikes on Rak'Shir? I've not heard anyone really talk about it, but I was wondering about it too. I know some players are annoyed by the effects on Ulrena, so I'm sure there are people who don't find random lightning strikes uncomfortable to play with. I always mistake those flying things on ulrena for shots from a cloaked banshee <.< | ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On January 28 2016 06:33 Elentos wrote: Congratulations to my 50 SpeeD-voting comrades. Cheers! | ||
|
rotta
5652 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
Congratulations to my 50 SpeeD-voting comrades. | ||
|
pure.Wasted
Canada4701 Posts
On January 27 2016 18:23 pure.Wasted wrote: Symbol vs TRUE could be a sick series. Crazy cool games, ZvZs and ZvPs very much included. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Jaedong actioN Soma Horang2 Soulkey BeSt Mini EffOrt [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns34965 singsing1835 B2W.Neo313 XBOCT311 Pyrionflax269 DeMusliM216 byalli112 Mew2King86 ArmadaUGS53 hiko50 ZerO(Twitch)11 |
|
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|