On January 27 2016 20:42 Pandemona wrote:
What basis did you do that? Reality was 4-0 vs him this expansion alone.
What basis did you do that? Reality was 4-0 vs him this expansion alone.
I had a feeling. Also disgusting KT bias.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 27 2016 20:42 Pandemona wrote: What basis did you do that? Reality was 4-0 vs him this expansion alone. I had a feeling. Also disgusting KT bias. | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On January 27 2016 20:42 Schelim wrote: Show nested quote + On January 27 2016 20:31 Pandemona wrote: On January 27 2016 20:28 Noonius wrote: has Artosis gone full vegan? Think he has been for a looooong time no? Always only cheese pizza and stuff wait isn't a vegan not supposed to eat cheese? Yep, nothing animal based | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On January 27 2016 20:41 Elentos wrote: Now, genuine confession... I LB'd SpeeD. Disgusting KT bias. Dat KT bias. I would do the same for any SKT player though ![]() | ||
|
Arvendilin
Germany1878 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On January 27 2016 20:43 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On January 27 2016 20:42 Pandemona wrote: On January 27 2016 20:41 Elentos wrote: Now, genuine confession... I LB'd SpeeD. What basis did you do that? Reality was 4-0 vs him this expansion alone. I had a feeling. Also disgusting KT bias. You actually did? :o | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Arvendilin
Germany1878 Posts
On January 27 2016 20:44 Elentos wrote: Awww. "People should dream... so I want to be a Royal Roader." He kinda looks a bit like FlaSh (he absolutely does not ) so I believe this is the reincarnation of FlaSh That means for now he will use lots of cheeses and timing (yup checks out with this game) royal road, then do no too much for a bit and then become a total god | ||
|
Silvana
3713 Posts
On January 27 2016 20:44 Elentos wrote: Awww. "People should dream... so I want to be a Royal Roader." Did he say that? good interview | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 27 2016 20:43 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On January 27 2016 20:43 Elentos wrote: On January 27 2016 20:42 Pandemona wrote: On January 27 2016 20:41 Elentos wrote: Now, genuine confession... I LB'd SpeeD. What basis did you do that? Reality was 4-0 vs him this expansion alone. I had a feeling. Also disgusting KT bias. You actually did? :o The real question is, who else but me? :O | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 27 2016 20:45 Arvendilin wrote: Show nested quote + On January 27 2016 20:44 Elentos wrote: Awww. "People should dream... so I want to be a Royal Roader." He kinda looks a bit like FlaSh (he absolutely does not ) so I believe this is the reincarnation of FlaSh That means for now he will use lots of cheeses and timing (yup checks out with this game) royal road, then do no too much for a bit and then become a total god Well he's about as tall as Maru, so he might royal road. | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On January 27 2016 20:49 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On January 27 2016 20:45 Arvendilin wrote: On January 27 2016 20:44 Elentos wrote: Awww. "People should dream... so I want to be a Royal Roader." He kinda looks a bit like FlaSh (he absolutely does not ) so I believe this is the reincarnation of FlaSh That means for now he will use lots of cheeses and timing (yup checks out with this game) royal road, then do no too much for a bit and then become a total god Well he's about as tall as Maru, so he might royal road. it angers me so greatly that that terran did it in SSL as well as in OSL | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Isualin
Germany1903 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On January 27 2016 20:53 Pandemona wrote: Omg look at creator in that uniform :33333 JA biased post | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On January 27 2016 20:54 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On January 27 2016 20:53 Pandemona wrote: Omg look at creator in that uniform :33333 JA biased post hahaha :3333 | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 27 2016 20:54 Isualin wrote: Jin Air uniforms are only second to GE Tigers from lol last year In terms of being terrible? | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech152 Rex BRAT_OK UpATreeSC Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Mini Light Soma Rush firebathero Snow ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1876 B2W.Neo1008 Hui .193 Liquid`VortiX164 ArmadaUGS145 Beastyqt131 KnowMe121 QueenE107 Mew2King76 ToD54 Trikslyr50 Dewaltoss35 ZerO(Twitch)17 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|