On November 27 2015 23:24 Ej_ wrote:
break? perfect opportunity for some Heroes
break? perfect opportunity for some Heroes
Perfect opportunity to watch GuMiho proxy rax fools on Ulrena.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:24 Ej_ wrote: break? perfect opportunity for some Heroes Perfect opportunity to watch GuMiho proxy rax fools on Ulrena. | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
| ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:30 BLinD-RawR wrote: All hail nerchio, nerchio is so amazing, so is Ej_ what happened to your kt fanboy sig? you lose a sigbet? | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:32 Deathstar wrote: You finally fixed your flare I seeShow nested quote + On November 27 2015 23:30 BLinD-RawR wrote: All hail nerchio, nerchio is so amazing, so is Ej_ what happened to your kt fanboy sig? you lose a sigbet? | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:32 Deathstar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 23:30 BLinD-RawR wrote: All hail nerchio, nerchio is so amazing, so is Ej_ what happened to your kt fanboy sig? you lose a sigbet? Sigbet...pfffff....of course not...I just...*reads script handed by Ej_*.... Saw the light. | ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:35 Topin wrote: just starting my day, how were the games this day ? Lambo got rambo'd by bly | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:33 HellHound wrote: Show nested quote + You finally fixed your flare I seeOn November 27 2015 23:32 Deathstar wrote: On November 27 2015 23:30 BLinD-RawR wrote: All hail nerchio, nerchio is so amazing, so is Ej_ what happened to your kt fanboy sig? you lose a sigbet? lol SKT best KT | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:35 Topin wrote: just starting my day, how were the games this day ? didn't see the first two series so i can only talk about the last two series: foreignercraft | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:34 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 23:32 Deathstar wrote: On November 27 2015 23:30 BLinD-RawR wrote: All hail nerchio, nerchio is so amazing, so is Ej_ what happened to your kt fanboy sig? you lose a sigbet? Sigbet...pfffff....of course not...I just...*reads script handed by Ej_*.... Saw the light. nerchio > TY. I'm happy you finally saw the light | ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:35 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 23:35 Topin wrote: just starting my day, how were the games this day ? Lambo got rambo'd by bly 10/10 summary | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
I need to move somewhere with 1st world internet. | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: oh god, I just watched the SC2HL video on youtube of TLO's engagement and seeing how nice that looks compared to the Low quality stream I've been watching is depressing D: I need to move somewhere with 1st world internet. we have great internet in India, super cheap too. | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:40 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 23:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: oh god, I just watched the SC2HL video on youtube of TLO's engagement and seeing how nice that looks compared to the Low quality stream I've been watching is depressing D: I need to move somewhere with 1st world internet. we have great internet in India, super cheap too. Like everywhere else that isn't a wasteland | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:41 HellHound wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 23:40 BLinD-RawR wrote: On November 27 2015 23:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: oh god, I just watched the SC2HL video on youtube of TLO's engagement and seeing how nice that looks compared to the Low quality stream I've been watching is depressing D: I need to move somewhere with 1st world internet. we have great internet in India, super cheap too. Like everywhere else that isn't a wasteland India isn't a wasteland? | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:45 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 23:41 HellHound wrote: On November 27 2015 23:40 BLinD-RawR wrote: On November 27 2015 23:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: oh god, I just watched the SC2HL video on youtube of TLO's engagement and seeing how nice that looks compared to the Low quality stream I've been watching is depressing D: I need to move somewhere with 1st world internet. we have great internet in India, super cheap too. Like everywhere else that isn't a wasteland India isn't a wasteland? Not as much as canada | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:46 HellHound wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 23:45 Ej_ wrote: On November 27 2015 23:41 HellHound wrote: On November 27 2015 23:40 BLinD-RawR wrote: On November 27 2015 23:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: oh god, I just watched the SC2HL video on youtube of TLO's engagement and seeing how nice that looks compared to the Low quality stream I've been watching is depressing D: I need to move somewhere with 1st world internet. we have great internet in India, super cheap too. Like everywhere else that isn't a wasteland India isn't a wasteland? Not as much as canada The original version was funnier. | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On November 27 2015 23:47 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 23:46 HellHound wrote: On November 27 2015 23:45 Ej_ wrote: On November 27 2015 23:41 HellHound wrote: On November 27 2015 23:40 BLinD-RawR wrote: On November 27 2015 23:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: oh god, I just watched the SC2HL video on youtube of TLO's engagement and seeing how nice that looks compared to the Low quality stream I've been watching is depressing D: I need to move somewhere with 1st world internet. we have great internet in India, super cheap too. Like everywhere else that isn't a wasteland India isn't a wasteland? Not as much as canada The original version was funnier. I agree | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
Yeah I think Polt has single digit losses with over 100 wins. NA best NA. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|