On August 28 2015 04:14 True_Spike wrote:
I'm glad Elazer lost. He played like an idiot against Hitman.
I'm glad Elazer lost. He played like an idiot against Hitman.
Totally. No scouting whatsoever
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
sharkie
Austria18752 Posts
On August 28 2015 04:14 True_Spike wrote: I'm glad Elazer lost. He played like an idiot against Hitman. Totally. No scouting whatsoever | ||
|
Tachion
Canada8573 Posts
| ||
|
Topdoller
United Kingdom3860 Posts
| ||
|
joshie0808
Canada1024 Posts
he's a good player | ||
|
MosART
United States1899 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On August 28 2015 04:13 sharkie wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2015 04:11 Ej_ wrote: this guy is pathetic lol Elazer got the best opening though, should hold it if he doesn't tilt Elazer needs to learn to scout this loss had nothing to do with scouting but ok | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On August 28 2015 04:14 Heartland wrote: did elazer turn his chair around? Yeah, probably just to have a private moment. I wouldn't have gone to shake Elazer's hand if I was Hitman though. | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
But holy shit, poor Elazer... | ||
|
SharkStarcraft
Austria2275 Posts
give me all the tears, i want all of em! | ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On August 28 2015 04:14 Heartland wrote: did elazer turn his chair around? Probably didn't want to cry on stream if I had to guess | ||
|
RaFox17
Finland4581 Posts
On August 28 2015 04:13 sharkie wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2015 04:11 Ej_ wrote: this guy is pathetic lol Elazer got the best opening though, should hold it if he doesn't tilt Elazer needs to learn to scout Tell me how did he failed at scouting? | ||
|
Poopfeast 024
Gambia437 Posts
losing to a build that hasn't been working since 2010, not gging and turning his chair around. he must be frustrated as hell | ||
|
Magnifico
1958 Posts
| ||
|
-YoricK-
United States477 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On August 28 2015 04:15 IntoTheheart wrote: Yeah, probably just to have a private moment. I wouldn't have gone to shake Elazer's hand if I was Hitman though. good thing they weren't in Sweden | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
| ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
Zerg.Zilla
Hungary5029 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War BeSt Dota 2soO Hyuk Mini ZerO Killer Shinee Mind Bale Mong [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games olofmeister886 ceh9639 Happy372 Livibee194 crisheroes191 Mew2King67 ArmadaUGS61 ZerO(Twitch)7 singsing4
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|