• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:21
CEST 00:21
KST 07:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5694 users

[WCS] Ro32 Group G - Season 3 2015 - Page 25

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 48 Next All
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
August 27 2015 18:01 GMT
#481
"I think I'm a better player than Jim"

At least he's modest
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 27 2015 18:01 GMT
#482
What a god
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
August 27 2015 18:01 GMT
#483
On August 28 2015 02:59 showstealer1829 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 02:57 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:56 Tenks wrote:
Also I'm bringing the maka rax back in style on the lotv ladder


I'm keeping the Korean 4-Gate All-in alive on HotS.


Me too. I always promised myself if I ever made a tournament with theme songs my theme would be



Awesome, I didn't think anyone else would use a build that obsolete. High five!
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
August 27 2015 18:01 GMT
#484
THE COCKINESSSSSSSS
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
August 27 2015 18:01 GMT
#485
We thought the Chinese progamers stopped coming to proleague because prime sucks. Truth is the Chinese players suck heh
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
August 27 2015 18:02 GMT
#486
omg he's so short haha
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 27 2015 18:02 GMT
#487
On August 28 2015 03:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
"I think I'm a better player than Jim"

At least he's modest

"I think I'm taller than Peter Dinklage" - Elijah Wood, probably
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
August 27 2015 18:02 GMT
#488
On August 28 2015 03:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
"I think I'm a better player than Jim"

At least he's modest

Well, the difference today was obvious.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
August 27 2015 18:02 GMT
#489
On August 28 2015 03:02 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 03:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
"I think I'm a better player than Jim"

At least he's modest

"I think I'm taller than Peter Dinklage" - Elijah Wood, probably

ROFL
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#490
that Microsoft mouse is fucking legit though
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
August 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#491
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THIS GUY IS REAL LIFE
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#492
Hitman is so perfect in everything
Moderator
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
August 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#493
High five, I don't use mousepad either! \o/
don't wall off against random
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
August 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#494
...damn chinese players gettin' rekt left and right.
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
August 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#495
THIS GUY HAS NO MOUSEPAD, A WIRELESS KEYBOARD AND A STANDARD MICROSOFT MOUSE

THIS SHOULDNT BE REAL
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
August 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#496
He did this well with that equipment. What a legend.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
GreenMash
Profile Joined August 2012
Norway1746 Posts
August 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#497
I love hitman
I love hellbats
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
August 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#498
Woah Hitman played on a laptop before. I thought I was the only one :O
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
IeZaeL
Profile Joined July 2012
Italy991 Posts
August 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#499
this guy is the epitome of every protoss player in the world
Author of Coda and Eastwatch.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 27 2015 18:04 GMT
#500
On August 28 2015 03:03 Aocowns wrote:
THIS GUY HAS NO MOUSEPAD, A WIRELESS KEYBOARD AND A STANDARD MICROSOFT MOUSE

THIS SHOULDNT BE REAL

Nerchio won HSC with a keyboard and mouse for like $20 total
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 113
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 167
firebathero 91
Artosis 76
910 42
NaDa 25
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm102
monkeys_forever45
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0199
PPMD60
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9396
Liquid`Hasu1627
Trikslyr80
Other Games
summit1g7909
Liquid`RaSZi3887
shahzam563
JimRising 283
B2W.Neo185
Pyrionflax180
ArmadaUGS93
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream282
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1089
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 39m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.