They could have changed the format you never know

Now I understand the 23-0, man ForGG so mean !
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:09 Boucot wrote: It's been Bo5 for 18 months now... They could have changed the format you never know ![]() Now I understand the 23-0, man ForGG so mean ! | ||
|
TheLordofAwesome
Korea (South)2656 Posts
Mana>Happy Snute>Serral rAnDom CaPitAliZatiON>Ret Naniwa>Showtime Does anyone know if Naniwa has been practicing recently? | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:10 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 00:10 Heartland wrote: Quick, I need suggestions for what spices to put into a lentil-carrot-potato soup mayonaise you disgust me | ||
|
fmod
Cayman Islands330 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:11 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 00:10 Lorning wrote: On July 28 2015 00:10 Heartland wrote: Quick, I need suggestions for what spices to put into a lentil-carrot-potato soup mayonaise you disgust me Your disgust disgusts me | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:10 Heartland wrote: Quick, I need suggestions for what spices to put into a lentil-carrot-potato soup Creme fraiche ? It's not a spice but still good. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:11 TheLordofAwesome wrote: Marinelord>DMC Mana>Happy Snute>Serral rAnDom CaPitAliZatiON>Ret Naniwa>Showtime Does anyone know if Naniwa has been practicing recently? He all killed TL team of Bunny, Mana, and TLO 2 weeks ago or so so I'd say probably yes | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:11 fmod wrote: Rotti looks pretty tired. He travelled today I believe. | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:10 Heartland wrote: Quick, I need suggestions for what spices to put into a lentil-carrot-potato soup throw out the soup and order something in | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:11 Aeromi wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 00:10 Heartland wrote: Quick, I need suggestions for what spices to put into a lentil-carrot-potato soup Creme fraiche ? It's not a spice but still good. Yeah, I will | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:10 Heartland wrote: Quick, I need suggestions for what spices to put into a lentil-carrot-potato soup tabasco | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:12 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 00:11 TheLordofAwesome wrote: Marinelord>DMC Mana>Happy Snute>Serral rAnDom CaPitAliZatiON>Ret Naniwa>Showtime Does anyone know if Naniwa has been practicing recently? He all killed TL team of Bunny, Mana, and TLO 2 weeks ago or so so I'd say probably yes Maybe he missed his flight to the PvP practice again? | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:12 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 00:10 Heartland wrote: Quick, I need suggestions for what spices to put into a lentil-carrot-potato soup throw out the soup and order something in #nomoney | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 00:10 Heartland wrote: Quick, I need suggestions for what spices to put into a lentil-carrot-potato soup tabasco Very good, thanks. | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:13 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 00:12 Noonius wrote: On July 28 2015 00:10 Heartland wrote: Quick, I need suggestions for what spices to put into a lentil-carrot-potato soup throw out the soup and order something in #nomoney hashtag detected. Where are all the mods? I'm about to be triggered by this clear bias | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:15 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 00:13 Heartland wrote: On July 28 2015 00:12 Noonius wrote: On July 28 2015 00:10 Heartland wrote: Quick, I need suggestions for what spices to put into a lentil-carrot-potato soup throw out the soup and order something in #nomoney hashtag detected. Where are all the mods? I'm about to be triggered by this clear bias You're not allowed to hashtag? | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On July 28 2015 00:16 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 00:15 Noonius wrote: On July 28 2015 00:13 Heartland wrote: On July 28 2015 00:12 Noonius wrote: On July 28 2015 00:10 Heartland wrote: Quick, I need suggestions for what spices to put into a lentil-carrot-potato soup throw out the soup and order something in #nomoney hashtag detected. Where are all the mods? I'm about to be triggered by this clear bias You're not allowed to hashtag? #freehashtags #freesixstrings #freemayonnaiseinlentilcarrotpotatosoup | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g5638 Liquid`RaSZi5420 Beastyqt827 shahzam520 B2W.Neo292 Pyrionflax139 KnowMe139 ArmadaUGS116 ZombieGrub100 IndyStarCraft UpATreeSC60 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|