• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:31
CEST 10:31
KST 17:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11184 users

[LRSL] Ej's Heart Invitational - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
SharkStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2011
Austria2275 Posts
July 15 2015 14:18 GMT
#221
lost 2-0 vs olli
but won 2-1 vs otherworld
pls update standings
Cogito, ergo Toss
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
July 15 2015 14:31 GMT
#222
That means the only map I dropped was to Templar's oracle bullshit.

Not sure how to feel about that.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 15 2015 14:32 GMT
#223
On July 15 2015 23:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
That means the only map I dropped was to Templar's oracle bullshit.

Not sure how to feel about that.

You should feel glad that I am more creative than TLO, Starbuck, and Has combined.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 15 2015 14:40 GMT
#224
standings updated, DLO confirmed as #1 seed from Group B, OtherWorld the 1st person confirmed not to make the playoffs (you can start fixing the games now, like every progamer would do)
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
July 15 2015 15:25 GMT
#225
Or just 6-probe rush...
kiss kiss fall in love
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 18 2015 11:34 GMT
#226
PM me if you're in group A and wish to play our games today or this week-end.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-18 13:22:23
July 18 2015 13:13 GMT
#227
Wire - Alchemik games done ! Watch the games if you want to see why you should not play too much LotV to play a HotS match

GumBa and Soul, stop dodging guys !
SharkStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2011
Austria2275 Posts
July 22 2015 13:12 GMT
#228
any1 from my group interested in playing?
Cogito, ergo Toss
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
July 22 2015 13:20 GMT
#229
I like Ej's broken promises already, "games will be streamed/casted from replays"
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
July 22 2015 13:27 GMT
#230
I like how Group B) has more passion than Group A). I get that one has The_Templar and one doesn't but you gotta get it together guys.
kiss kiss fall in love
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 22 2015 13:35 GMT
#231
On July 22 2015 22:20 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I like Ej's broken promises already, "games will be streamed/casted from replays"

I streamed every reps I got except for Wire/Alchemik since I'm waiting for a couple more games to q.
Not my fault people don't send reps
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
July 22 2015 13:36 GMT
#232
On July 15 2015 23:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
That means the only map I dropped was to Templar's oracle bullshit.

Not sure how to feel about that.


Wait until I'm in the next one
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
July 22 2015 13:49 GMT
#233
On July 22 2015 22:35 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2015 22:20 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I like Ej's broken promises already, "games will be streamed/casted from replays"

I streamed every reps I got except for Wire/Alchemik since I'm waiting for a couple more games to q.
Not my fault people don't send reps

Did Shark sent you the reps of him vs me? And did you get the first rep of DLO vs me?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
July 22 2015 13:52 GMT
#234
I sent you G1 vs OtherWorld and all the games vs Shark D:
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 22 2015 13:53 GMT
#235
I'll play this weekend hopefully.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 22 2015 13:58 GMT
#236
On July 22 2015 22:49 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2015 22:35 Ej_ wrote:
On July 22 2015 22:20 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I like Ej's broken promises already, "games will be streamed/casted from replays"

I streamed every reps I got except for Wire/Alchemik since I'm waiting for a couple more games to q.
Not my fault people don't send reps

Did Shark sent you the reps of him vs me? And did you get the first rep of DLO vs me?

On July 22 2015 22:52 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I sent you G1 vs OtherWorld and all the games vs Shark D:

got none of these in my inbox :/
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
July 22 2015 14:01 GMT
#237
On July 22 2015 22:58 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2015 22:49 OtherWorld wrote:
On July 22 2015 22:35 Ej_ wrote:
On July 22 2015 22:20 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I like Ej's broken promises already, "games will be streamed/casted from replays"

I streamed every reps I got except for Wire/Alchemik since I'm waiting for a couple more games to q.
Not my fault people don't send reps

Did Shark sent you the reps of him vs me? And did you get the first rep of DLO vs me?

Show nested quote +
On July 22 2015 22:52 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I sent you G1 vs OtherWorld and all the games vs Shark D:

got none of these in my inbox :/

I'll send them to you in like 2 or 3 hours then
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
July 22 2015 14:04 GMT
#238
Did you get them now?
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-22 14:08:56
July 22 2015 14:06 GMT
#239
On July 22 2015 23:04 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Did you get them now?

Yes! what a save

next stream tomorrow after S2SL
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
July 22 2015 14:08 GMT
#240
I mean, I literally just copy pasted everything and sent it again. No idea what happened there.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 813
Hyuk 545
soO 444
Mini 185
ZerO 121
Killer 58
Shinee 49
Mind 40
Mong 31
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
PianO 17
HiyA 16
ZergMaN 12
yabsab 10
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
XaKoH 761
XcaliburYe311
League of Legends
JimRising 462
Counter-Strike
byalli525
Other Games
olofmeister833
ceh9621
Happy350
Livibee171
crisheroes155
Mew2King67
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH393
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Jankos1166
• Rush1144
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 29m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.