• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:33
CEST 21:33
KST 04:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7578 users

[NSSL] Grand Finals Season 1 2015 - Page 57

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 Next
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-21 12:18:55
March 21 2015 12:18 GMT
#1121
On March 21 2015 21:01 Circumstance wrote:
I have to say this to preserve my reputation:

I think saying that Jim got an unlucky draw in Challenger is now officially justified.


Lol, I totally forgot that Jim and Scarlett were technically in this. Ya.... Jim kind of got screwed. I think he took just as many games as Dream though
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
March 21 2015 12:21 GMT
#1122
On March 21 2015 21:14 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 21:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
My fellow KT fans, don't hate on Maru fanboys, these guys know the truth and if you are lucky enough so will you one day!


current gen KT fans....

I mean i am one of those guys who thinks cheering for players > cheering for a team tbh.


understandable but disappointing nonetheless.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 21 2015 12:29 GMT
#1123
On March 21 2015 21:21 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 21:14 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
My fellow KT fans, don't hate on Maru fanboys, these guys know the truth and if you are lucky enough so will you one day!


current gen KT fans....

I mean i am one of those guys who thinks cheering for players > cheering for a team tbh.


understandable but disappointing nonetheless.

It's because sc2 focused heavily on individual leagues instead of teamleagues at the start. Maybe with PL we can develop more of the team vs team rivalry
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
March 21 2015 12:39 GMT
#1124
On March 21 2015 21:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 21:01 Circumstance wrote:
I have to say this to preserve my reputation:

I think saying that Jim got an unlucky draw in Challenger is now officially justified.


Lol, I totally forgot that Jim and Scarlett were technically in this. Ya.... Jim kind of got screwed. I think he took just as many games as Dream though

He did indeed.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
March 21 2015 12:43 GMT
#1125
On March 21 2015 21:29 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 21:21 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:14 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
My fellow KT fans, don't hate on Maru fanboys, these guys know the truth and if you are lucky enough so will you one day!


current gen KT fans....

I mean i am one of those guys who thinks cheering for players > cheering for a team tbh.


understandable but disappointing nonetheless.

It's because sc2 focused heavily on individual leagues instead of teamleagues at the start. Maybe with PL we can develop more of the team vs team rivalry

Hm nah, PL is my favorite tournament tbh. I just don't think it makes a lot of sense to cheer for a whole team.
I mean let's be serious, i am pretty sure you cheer for the team you do cause of certain players, and not cause you can identify with their philosophy (lol) or something like that.
I mainly cheer for KT cause i am a big fan of Zest and TY (and Life, so Life joining helped a lot too)
To me it is just not really rational to cheer for a team as a whole, it might make some sense regarding real sports (you know, most of the time you cheer for the hometown or at least the biggest team in your region), but in esports?
So yeah, probably a controversial opinion, but that's how i see it
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-21 12:44:01
March 21 2015 12:43 GMT
#1126
Wrong thread!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 21 2015 12:46 GMT
#1127
GG Maru, it's nice to see him win a big tournament again. GG to Dream as well, I don't think many people would have predicted him to make the finals.
Now time for Life to rip PartinG to pieces and that weekend will be good.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 21 2015 12:48 GMT
#1128
On March 21 2015 21:43 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 21:29 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:21 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:14 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
My fellow KT fans, don't hate on Maru fanboys, these guys know the truth and if you are lucky enough so will you one day!


current gen KT fans....

I mean i am one of those guys who thinks cheering for players > cheering for a team tbh.


understandable but disappointing nonetheless.

It's because sc2 focused heavily on individual leagues instead of teamleagues at the start. Maybe with PL we can develop more of the team vs team rivalry

Hm nah, PL is my favorite tournament tbh. I just don't think it makes a lot of sense to cheer for a whole team.
I mean let's be serious, i am pretty sure you cheer for the team you do cause of certain players, and not cause you can identify with their philosophy (lol) or something like that.
I mainly cheer for KT cause i am a big fan of Zest and TY (and Life, so Life joining helped a lot too)
To me it is just not really rational to cheer for a team as a whole, it might make some sense regarding real sports (you know, most of the time you cheer for the hometown or at least the biggest team in your region), but in esports?
So yeah, probably a controversial opinion, but that's how i see it

I cheer for CJ because I identify with the team's values (or what I perceive to be its values, at least), but I can understand your position, the fact that I cheer for KT or JAGW is rational too.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
March 21 2015 12:53 GMT
#1129
On March 21 2015 21:48 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 21:43 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:29 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:21 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:14 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
My fellow KT fans, don't hate on Maru fanboys, these guys know the truth and if you are lucky enough so will you one day!


current gen KT fans....

I mean i am one of those guys who thinks cheering for players > cheering for a team tbh.


understandable but disappointing nonetheless.

It's because sc2 focused heavily on individual leagues instead of teamleagues at the start. Maybe with PL we can develop more of the team vs team rivalry

Hm nah, PL is my favorite tournament tbh. I just don't think it makes a lot of sense to cheer for a whole team.
I mean let's be serious, i am pretty sure you cheer for the team you do cause of certain players, and not cause you can identify with their philosophy (lol) or something like that.
I mainly cheer for KT cause i am a big fan of Zest and TY (and Life, so Life joining helped a lot too)
To me it is just not really rational to cheer for a team as a whole, it might make some sense regarding real sports (you know, most of the time you cheer for the hometown or at least the biggest team in your region), but in esports?
So yeah, probably a controversial opinion, but that's how i see it

I cheer for CJ because I identify with the team's values (or what I perceive to be its values, at least), but I can understand your position, the fact that I cheer for KT or JAGW is rational too.

What are these values you are talking about?
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 21 2015 12:57 GMT
#1130
Maru getting his golden hand

Community News
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-21 13:03:16
March 21 2015 12:59 GMT
#1131
On March 21 2015 21:29 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 21:21 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:14 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
My fellow KT fans, don't hate on Maru fanboys, these guys know the truth and if you are lucky enough so will you one day!


current gen KT fans....

I mean i am one of those guys who thinks cheering for players > cheering for a team tbh.


understandable but disappointing nonetheless.

It's because sc2 focused heavily on individual leagues instead of teamleagues at the start. Maybe with PL we can develop more of the team vs team rivalry


actually thats not the case, it has to do more with how players are less likely to stick to a team and usually move teams for a better deal, but thats probably going to change with the number of dwindling international tournaments, till then I leave you with this old Hot_Bid thread.

On March 21 2015 21:53 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 21:48 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:43 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:29 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:21 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:14 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
My fellow KT fans, don't hate on Maru fanboys, these guys know the truth and if you are lucky enough so will you one day!


current gen KT fans....

I mean i am one of those guys who thinks cheering for players > cheering for a team tbh.


understandable but disappointing nonetheless.

It's because sc2 focused heavily on individual leagues instead of teamleagues at the start. Maybe with PL we can develop more of the team vs team rivalry

Hm nah, PL is my favorite tournament tbh. I just don't think it makes a lot of sense to cheer for a whole team.
I mean let's be serious, i am pretty sure you cheer for the team you do cause of certain players, and not cause you can identify with their philosophy (lol) or something like that.
I mainly cheer for KT cause i am a big fan of Zest and TY (and Life, so Life joining helped a lot too)
To me it is just not really rational to cheer for a team as a whole, it might make some sense regarding real sports (you know, most of the time you cheer for the hometown or at least the biggest team in your region), but in esports?
So yeah, probably a controversial opinion, but that's how i see it

I cheer for CJ because I identify with the team's values (or what I perceive to be its values, at least), but I can understand your position, the fact that I cheer for KT or JAGW is rational too.

What are these values you are talking about?


the team's environment, CJ has quite the history with the players interaction with its coaches, each other and what they show to the public(which funnily enough was a blank expression).

(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-) old CJ.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 21 2015 13:03 GMT
#1132
On March 21 2015 21:53 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 21:48 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:43 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:29 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:21 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:14 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
My fellow KT fans, don't hate on Maru fanboys, these guys know the truth and if you are lucky enough so will you one day!


current gen KT fans....

I mean i am one of those guys who thinks cheering for players > cheering for a team tbh.


understandable but disappointing nonetheless.

It's because sc2 focused heavily on individual leagues instead of teamleagues at the start. Maybe with PL we can develop more of the team vs team rivalry

Hm nah, PL is my favorite tournament tbh. I just don't think it makes a lot of sense to cheer for a whole team.
I mean let's be serious, i am pretty sure you cheer for the team you do cause of certain players, and not cause you can identify with their philosophy (lol) or something like that.
I mainly cheer for KT cause i am a big fan of Zest and TY (and Life, so Life joining helped a lot too)
To me it is just not really rational to cheer for a team as a whole, it might make some sense regarding real sports (you know, most of the time you cheer for the hometown or at least the biggest team in your region), but in esports?
So yeah, probably a controversial opinion, but that's how i see it

I cheer for CJ because I identify with the team's values (or what I perceive to be its values, at least), but I can understand your position, the fact that I cheer for KT or JAGW is rational too.

What are these values you are talking about?

I'd say primarily the will to succeed with homegrown and/or lesser known players instead of buying expensive players (hey SKT, KT, JAGW, long time no see), the general joy and enthusiasm that seems to surround CJ, as well as their perceived lack of arrogance that the two Telecoms display, the subtle blend of discipline (remember when Coach Park prevented CJ players from participating in the GSL qualifiers last year?) and openness to the world (sending players to foreign events, the CJ dance video, having an active social networks presence,...).
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
March 21 2015 13:04 GMT
#1133
Maru a literal god.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
March 21 2015 13:16 GMT
#1134
On March 11 2015 22:39 TheDwf wrote:
(T)Maru 4-1 (T)Dream

Too easy
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 21 2015 13:17 GMT
#1135
On March 21 2015 22:16 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 22:39 TheDwf wrote:
(T)Maru 4-1 (T)Dream

Too easy

The Prophet has returned.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 21 2015 13:28 GMT
#1136
On March 21 2015 21:46 OtherWorld wrote:
GG Maru, it's nice to see him win a big tournament again. GG to Dream as well, I don't think many people would have predicted him to make the finals.
Now time for Life to rip PartinG to pieces and that weekend will be good.

Dream getting to the finals was definitely a great underdog story, but today he was totally in over his head. I just hope this loss doesn't discourage him, a guy with his potential shouldn't become a one-hit wonder.

As for Maru, once again very impressive control. In fact, I would say his control almost rivals that of an EPS champion (although it's still slightly below).

Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
March 21 2015 14:00 GMT
#1137
On March 21 2015 22:28 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 21:46 OtherWorld wrote:
GG Maru, it's nice to see him win a big tournament again. GG to Dream as well, I don't think many people would have predicted him to make the finals.
Now time for Life to rip PartinG to pieces and that weekend will be good.

Dream getting to the finals was definitely a great underdog story, but today he was totally in over his head. I just hope this loss doesn't discourage him, a guy with his potential shouldn't become a one-hit wonder.

As for Maru, once again very impressive control. In fact, I would say his control almost rivals that of an EPS champion (although it's still slightly below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N2N_eTiDGU


Top 1 fly catching control EU. wouldn't expect anything less from a 6x EPS champ.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 21 2015 14:11 GMT
#1138
On March 21 2015 23:00 vult wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 22:28 Elentos wrote:
On March 21 2015 21:46 OtherWorld wrote:
GG Maru, it's nice to see him win a big tournament again. GG to Dream as well, I don't think many people would have predicted him to make the finals.
Now time for Life to rip PartinG to pieces and that weekend will be good.

Dream getting to the finals was definitely a great underdog story, but today he was totally in over his head. I just hope this loss doesn't discourage him, a guy with his potential shouldn't become a one-hit wonder.

As for Maru, once again very impressive control. In fact, I would say his control almost rivals that of an EPS champion (although it's still slightly below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N2N_eTiDGU


Top 1 fly catching control EU. wouldn't expect anything less from a 6x EPS champ.

I mean, would we even accept anything less?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 21 2015 14:20 GMT
#1139
Yes!! Maru domination!!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ubikz
Profile Joined March 2015
69 Posts
March 21 2015 14:29 GMT
#1140
I haven't seen the finals but so deserved for Maru. He has been so good for years. I'm zerg but i enjoy so much watching to play this kid. He's better than his tropheys tell. Glad he wins another big thing, hope this boosts his confidence.
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM1030
TaKeTV 338
TKL 330
IndyStarCraft 201
BRAT_OK 103
ZombieGrub74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1030
TKL 330
IndyStarCraft 201
MaxPax 193
BRAT_OK 103
ZombieGrub74
JuggernautJason43
Nathanias 30
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 674
ggaemo 156
White-Ra 134
firebathero 78
Barracks 62
910 51
Shine 28
Killer 27
Trap 25
yabsab 7
Counter-Strike
Fnx 804
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0166
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8876
crisheroes1702
Liquid`Hasu1553
Trikslyr66
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4652
summit1g3853
singsing1613
Beastyqt835
shahzam440
B2W.Neo349
ArmadaUGS137
KnowMe132
UpATreeSC84
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream424
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 187
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade879
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
• imaqtpie136
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 27m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.