On December 30 2014 21:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
That would require Prime winning matches though.
That would require Prime winning matches though.
Wow jumped the ship already

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On December 30 2014 21:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2014 21:11 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On December 30 2014 21:11 Phredxor wrote: On December 30 2014 21:09 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On December 30 2014 21:07 Heartland wrote: On December 30 2014 21:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On December 30 2014 21:05 Heartland wrote: Why on earth do I have action on my fpl? At least you dont' have TANGTANG I wish I did I have a feeling that TANGTANG may be the most regularily played player who will net a grand total of 0 points. He's the new Terr0r Lineup appearance points yo. plus if prime wins matches, you get some points. was hoping that would be case against st. That would require Prime winning matches though. Wow jumped the ship already ![]() | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
SoleSteeler
Canada5472 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 30 2014 21:15 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2014 21:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On December 30 2014 21:11 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On December 30 2014 21:11 Phredxor wrote: On December 30 2014 21:09 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On December 30 2014 21:07 Heartland wrote: On December 30 2014 21:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On December 30 2014 21:05 Heartland wrote: Why on earth do I have action on my fpl? At least you dont' have TANGTANG I wish I did I have a feeling that TANGTANG may be the most regularily played player who will net a grand total of 0 points. He's the new Terr0r Lineup appearance points yo. plus if prime wins matches, you get some points. was hoping that would be case against st. That would require Prime winning matches though. Wow jumped the ship already ![]() He wasn't a true fan ![]() | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
wut Hack | ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
NeThZOR
South Africa7387 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On December 30 2014 21:15 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2014 21:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On December 30 2014 21:11 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On December 30 2014 21:11 Phredxor wrote: On December 30 2014 21:09 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On December 30 2014 21:07 Heartland wrote: On December 30 2014 21:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On December 30 2014 21:05 Heartland wrote: Why on earth do I have action on my fpl? At least you dont' have TANGTANG I wish I did I have a feeling that TANGTANG may be the most regularily played player who will net a grand total of 0 points. He's the new Terr0r Lineup appearance points yo. plus if prime wins matches, you get some points. was hoping that would be case against st. That would require Prime winning matches though. Wow jumped the ship already ![]() I don't just jump ships, I also nuke them from orbit after I'm off them. | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
Umm...Hack... | ||
|
Scarecrow
Korea (South)9175 Posts
| ||
|
SoleSteeler
Canada5472 Posts
| ||
|
Goibon
New Zealand8185 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On December 30 2014 21:16 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2014 21:15 Lorning wrote: On December 30 2014 21:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On December 30 2014 21:11 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On December 30 2014 21:11 Phredxor wrote: On December 30 2014 21:09 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On December 30 2014 21:07 Heartland wrote: On December 30 2014 21:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On December 30 2014 21:05 Heartland wrote: Why on earth do I have action on my fpl? At least you dont' have TANGTANG I wish I did I have a feeling that TANGTANG may be the most regularily played player who will net a grand total of 0 points. He's the new Terr0r Lineup appearance points yo. plus if prime wins matches, you get some points. was hoping that would be case against st. That would require Prime winning matches though. Wow jumped the ship already ![]() He wasn't a true fan ![]() Who would've guessed | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g5638 Liquid`RaSZi5420 Beastyqt827 shahzam520 B2W.Neo292 Pyrionflax139 KnowMe139 ArmadaUGS116 ZombieGrub100 IndyStarCraft UpATreeSC60 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|