• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:48
CEST 22:48
KST 05:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9160 users

[IEM] Toronto Asia Qualifiers - Page 58

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 73 Next
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 12 2014 13:01 GMT
#1141
On August 12 2014 21:59 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 21:52 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:50 Pandemona wrote:
I remember when i used to watch NarutO stream, but then he lost his passhurrnn and doesn't even stream his terran anymore. Just casts it in his German language whilst sipping warsteiner with take t.t

rip passhhhuuurrnnn


I watch him casting now. But since I don't understand German I just make up what he's saying. It's all very Terran biased with Protoss hatred and screams of rage at Inca.


LOLLLLLLLLLL. I am actually doing a show 'become a protoss' where I try to hit GM with Protoss. Also I learned a lot already and ofcourse there is always a bit of bias in the casts, but mostly trying to be neutral. Also; I hate beer - what a terrible person I am


German, doesn't like Beer.
If you don't like football i think you're not German at all.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
August 12 2014 13:01 GMT
#1142
On August 12 2014 22:01 Musicus wrote:
This is pretty sick, since yesterday Flash is beating the best of the best here, one by one.

Pity he lost to the very best.
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
August 12 2014 13:01 GMT
#1143
Watched away for a few seconds, and it went from herO being up in supply and forcing Flash to lift his third to Flash chasing herO and killing him in a swift move. What the hell ??
Thrillz
Profile Joined May 2012
4313 Posts
August 12 2014 13:02 GMT
#1144
On August 12 2014 21:47 Dingodile wrote:
However Taeja is attending IEM Toronto, what is the point to play this qualifier?


Didn't people thought the same until Taeja lost firstround in Taiwan lol.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 12 2014 13:02 GMT
#1145
On August 12 2014 22:01 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 21:59 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:52 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:50 Pandemona wrote:
I remember when i used to watch NarutO stream, but then he lost his passhurrnn and doesn't even stream his terran anymore. Just casts it in his German language whilst sipping warsteiner with take t.t

rip passhhhuuurrnnn


I watch him casting now. But since I don't understand German I just make up what he's saying. It's all very Terran biased with Protoss hatred and screams of rage at Inca.


LOLLLLLLLLLL. I am actually doing a show 'become a protoss' where I try to hit GM with Protoss. Also I learned a lot already and ofcourse there is always a bit of bias in the casts, but mostly trying to be neutral. Also; I hate beer - what a terrible person I am


German, doesn't like Beer.
If you don't like football i think you're not German at all.


I dont follow football. =.= I am actually Italian/Austrian
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2668 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 13:02:50
August 12 2014 13:02 GMT
#1146
On August 12 2014 21:59 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 21:52 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:50 Pandemona wrote:
I remember when i used to watch NarutO stream, but then he lost his passhurrnn and doesn't even stream his terran anymore. Just casts it in his German language whilst sipping warsteiner with take t.t

rip passhhhuuurrnnn


I watch him casting now. But since I don't understand German I just make up what he's saying. It's all very Terran biased with Protoss hatred and screams of rage at Inca.


LOLLLLLLLLLL. I am actually doing a show 'become a protoss' where I try to hit GM with Protoss. Also I learned a lot already and ofcourse there is always a bit of bias in the casts, but mostly trying to be neutral. Also; I hate beer - what a terrible person I am


The worst!!! :O How can you not like beer? You know, I've read somewhere that you have to try something at least 7 times before really knowing you like it or not. It's true for food and drinks. (looking for a source)

€: You are not austrian if you don't like beer
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
August 12 2014 13:02 GMT
#1147
On August 12 2014 21:46 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 21:37 Salient wrote:
Flash went from hapless Code A player to beating Code S champions in a few weeks. It's like he's instantly as good as Maru in TvP. Does that make him a Patch Terran?


Did you see a lot of mines? Me neither, thanks for taking part in this discussion.

Flash, exploiting patches since 2007.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 12 2014 13:02 GMT
#1148
On August 12 2014 22:01 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 21:59 stuchiu wrote:
This game is very 2012/2011.

What else do you expect?


I thought herO would be brave enough to either all-in or just go chargelot storm.
Moderator
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 12 2014 13:02 GMT
#1149
On August 12 2014 22:01 Morbidius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 22:01 Musicus wrote:
This is pretty sick, since yesterday Flash is beating the best of the best here, one by one.

Pity he lost to the very best.


Like no one ever was, to catch them is my real test to train them is my cause
dudududud

:D


But yeh Zest normally loses to Flash in practice though? Or thats what was said back in Pro League round 3 was it? When Flash had that 90% win ratio in TvP? in practice :3
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
August 12 2014 13:03 GMT
#1150
On August 12 2014 22:02 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 22:01 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:59 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:52 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:50 Pandemona wrote:
I remember when i used to watch NarutO stream, but then he lost his passhurrnn and doesn't even stream his terran anymore. Just casts it in his German language whilst sipping warsteiner with take t.t

rip passhhhuuurrnnn


I watch him casting now. But since I don't understand German I just make up what he's saying. It's all very Terran biased with Protoss hatred and screams of rage at Inca.


LOLLLLLLLLLL. I am actually doing a show 'become a protoss' where I try to hit GM with Protoss. Also I learned a lot already and ofcourse there is always a bit of bias in the casts, but mostly trying to be neutral. Also; I hate beer - what a terrible person I am


German, doesn't like Beer.
If you don't like football i think you're not German at all.


I dont follow football. =.= I am actually Italian/Austrian


well then it doesn't surprise me either that you are a traitor to the glorious terran race
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 12 2014 13:03 GMT
#1151
On August 12 2014 22:02 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 22:01 Morbidius wrote:
On August 12 2014 22:01 Musicus wrote:
This is pretty sick, since yesterday Flash is beating the best of the best here, one by one.

Pity he lost to the very best.


Like no one ever was, to catch them is my real test to train them is my cause
dudududud

:D


But yeh Zest normally loses to Flash in practice though? Or thats what was said back in Pro League round 3 was it? When Flash had that 90% win ratio in TvP? in practice :3

68-2 is 97,1%. ;p
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 12 2014 13:04 GMT
#1152
On August 12 2014 22:03 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 22:02 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 22:01 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:59 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:52 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:50 Pandemona wrote:
I remember when i used to watch NarutO stream, but then he lost his passhurrnn and doesn't even stream his terran anymore. Just casts it in his German language whilst sipping warsteiner with take t.t

rip passhhhuuurrnnn


I watch him casting now. But since I don't understand German I just make up what he's saying. It's all very Terran biased with Protoss hatred and screams of rage at Inca.


LOLLLLLLLLLL. I am actually doing a show 'become a protoss' where I try to hit GM with Protoss. Also I learned a lot already and ofcourse there is always a bit of bias in the casts, but mostly trying to be neutral. Also; I hate beer - what a terrible person I am


German, doesn't like Beer.
If you don't like football i think you're not German at all.


I dont follow football. =.= I am actually Italian/Austrian


well then it doesn't surprise me either that you are a traitor to the glorious terran race


I am still Terran mainrace~
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 12 2014 13:04 GMT
#1153
On August 12 2014 21:59 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 21:52 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:50 Pandemona wrote:
I remember when i used to watch NarutO stream, but then he lost his passhurrnn and doesn't even stream his terran anymore. Just casts it in his German language whilst sipping warsteiner with take t.t

rip passhhhuuurrnnn


I watch him casting now. But since I don't understand German I just make up what he's saying. It's all very Terran biased with Protoss hatred and screams of rage at Inca.


LOLLLLLLLLLL. I am actually doing a show 'become a protoss' where I try to hit GM with Protoss. Also I learned a lot already and ofcourse there is always a bit of bias in the casts, but mostly trying to be neutral. Also; I hate beer - what a terrible person I am


One day when you're casting I'll post my made up cast as to what I think you're saying.
Moderator
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 12 2014 13:04 GMT
#1154
pigbaby money's on you now. study this shit and come up with something to counter it pls.
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
August 12 2014 13:04 GMT
#1155
Well maybe he had 68 wins to Stats and lost a BO3 to Zest.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 12 2014 13:04 GMT
#1156
On August 12 2014 22:04 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 22:03 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 22:02 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 22:01 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:59 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:52 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:50 Pandemona wrote:
I remember when i used to watch NarutO stream, but then he lost his passhurrnn and doesn't even stream his terran anymore. Just casts it in his German language whilst sipping warsteiner with take t.t

rip passhhhuuurrnnn


I watch him casting now. But since I don't understand German I just make up what he's saying. It's all very Terran biased with Protoss hatred and screams of rage at Inca.


LOLLLLLLLLLL. I am actually doing a show 'become a protoss' where I try to hit GM with Protoss. Also I learned a lot already and ofcourse there is always a bit of bias in the casts, but mostly trying to be neutral. Also; I hate beer - what a terrible person I am


German, doesn't like Beer.
If you don't like football i think you're not German at all.


I dont follow football. =.= I am actually Italian/Austrian


well then it doesn't surprise me either that you are a traitor to the glorious terran race


I am still Terran mainrace~

That's what they all say
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 12 2014 13:04 GMT
#1157
On August 12 2014 22:02 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 22:01 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:59 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:52 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:50 Pandemona wrote:
I remember when i used to watch NarutO stream, but then he lost his passhurrnn and doesn't even stream his terran anymore. Just casts it in his German language whilst sipping warsteiner with take t.t

rip passhhhuuurrnnn


I watch him casting now. But since I don't understand German I just make up what he's saying. It's all very Terran biased with Protoss hatred and screams of rage at Inca.


LOLLLLLLLLLL. I am actually doing a show 'become a protoss' where I try to hit GM with Protoss. Also I learned a lot already and ofcourse there is always a bit of bias in the casts, but mostly trying to be neutral. Also; I hate beer - what a terrible person I am


German, doesn't like Beer.
If you don't like football i think you're not German at all.


I dont follow football. =.= I am actually Italian/Austrian


Oh ok then, makes sense
Im glad you at least are Terran and i have watched u play Terran at a good level to let you get away with this insight into NarutO
If you were a Zerg/Protoss i would of ignored u by now :3
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
August 12 2014 13:04 GMT
#1158
On August 12 2014 22:02 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 22:01 deacon.frost wrote:
On August 12 2014 21:59 stuchiu wrote:
This game is very 2012/2011.

What else do you expect?


I thought herO would be brave enough to either all-in or just go chargelot storm.

You mean insane enough, when talking about chargelot storm

Also, does really herO chose this map or it was predetermined? Because he will be dropped to death, thsi map is insanely good for this oO
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Motlu
Profile Joined August 2014
Australia884 Posts
August 12 2014 13:04 GMT
#1159
Will this lead to a Flash appearance in an offline tournament outside of Korea? And in Toronto no less? HYPE!
-
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
August 12 2014 13:04 GMT
#1160
I think Flash has developed immensely through the Proleague season and is just carrying this form and new level of play in other competitions.

If Flash wins the GSL I think the world will stop spinning.
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason97
Nathanias 83
ProTech25
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14654
Dewaltoss 107
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift680
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4676
Khaldor1537
Liquid`Hasu835
Other Games
summit1g6201
fl0m944
shahzam491
byalli325
FrodaN237
C9.Mang0201
KnowMe173
ArmadaUGS128
UpATreeSC84
Mew2King74
PPMD17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
Other Games
angryscii13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen219
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur209
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 12m
Stellar Fest
16h 12m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.