• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:37
CEST 01:37
KST 08:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8582 users

[Code S] Ro16 Group D Season 2 2014 - Page 39

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 66 Next
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
June 06 2014 11:46 GMT
#761
On June 06 2014 20:45 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 20:44 Wintex wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:44 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:43 Undead1993 wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:41 GumBa wrote:
My passion lives or dies today

there's no hope

welcome in the world of Bomber fans

fuc kyou

well he's right

Passion never dies. It ends when he retires.
The Bomber boy
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
June 06 2014 11:46 GMT
#762
I think that drawing was a landed Viking.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 06 2014 11:47 GMT
#763
On June 06 2014 20:43 The_Templar wrote:
[image loading]

(Z)Shine vs (T)INnoVation
0-0


Map: Overgrowth


Innovation spawns in the bottom left
Shine spawns in the top right

2:00
Barracks followed by refinery for Innovation.
Shine going hatchery first.

3:00
Innovation getting a reaper.
Shine got an extractor followed by a spawning pool.
Innovation expands.
Some zerglings and queens for Shine.
Innovation getting a factory.

4:00
Second reaper from Innovation finishes, and he's getting a reactor on his barracks.
Third CC for Innovation.

5:00
Hellions on the way for Innovation.
Shine droning up.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 06 2014 11:47 GMT
#764
On June 06 2014 20:46 Circumstance wrote:
I think that drawing was a landed Viking.

I thought it was a hellbat
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
June 06 2014 11:47 GMT
#765
On June 06 2014 20:46 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 20:45 boxerfred wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:44 Wintex wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:44 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:43 Undead1993 wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:41 GumBa wrote:
My passion lives or dies today

there's no hope

welcome in the world of Bomber fans

fuc kyou

well he's right

Passion never dies. It ends when he retires.

So, soon I guess?
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 06 2014 11:47 GMT
#766
ITS TIME FOR HIM TO RISE AGAIN!!!!


[image loading]
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-06 11:49:13
June 06 2014 11:47 GMT
#767
On June 06 2014 20:43 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 20:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:38 Wintex wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:35 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:29 Crot4le wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:26 Nebuchad wrote:
Zest is way better than I gave him credit for, wow. Won't make that mistake again.


He's just won two GSLs in a row and is playing great in Proleague - at this point how is it possible to underestimate him?


Zest is playing great in Proleague? Because of it Flash is trying to carry KT, killing his back that he can't come out from Code A. If that all-kill hadn't happened, everyone would have said that Zest sucks in SPL :D


Zest is definitely not playing well in Proleague at least not in this round.

I have him on my fantasy team, he's the only guy so far that hasn't given me ANY points. Thank R'hlorr that I picked up Marineking again, he's been absolutely saving my ass.

I've been wondering. Why KTVindicare if you don't like KT?


KT is a reference to my home World of Warcraft realm Kel'Thuzad that I've been on since December of 2004.

Vindicare started as my online avatar then and I've just kept it since then.

It was only after when I got into Starcraft e-sports that I realized that KTRolster existed and that it was one of the most popular teams out there.

I've been playing Starcraft since 98 but I never followed Starcraft e-sports closely until SC2 came out.

Ah nice. KT must have been a nice server. I jumped from Burning Steppes to Darksorrow to Shattered Halls to Outland to Ahn'Qiraj to Defias Brotherhood. :3


Kel'Thuzad from 2004 up until around 2009 was in my opinion the greatest realm ever.

Now? It's a fucking shadow of its former self. Completely Alliance dominated nearly all of the Horde have left, roughly 70-75% of the server's population transferred there.

My greatest complaint about WoW is that paid server transfers ruined my realm and has ruined nearly all of the high population US realms with crippling faction imbalances. It's completely destroyed many of the huge community aspects that made that game as popular as it is.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
June 06 2014 11:47 GMT
#768
On June 06 2014 20:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 20:46 Circumstance wrote:
I think that drawing was a landed Viking.

I thought it was a hellbat


I thought it was a Thor
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
June 06 2014 11:47 GMT
#769
FML late again, Wooki being P7GAB again?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
June 06 2014 11:48 GMT
#770
On June 06 2014 20:45 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 20:45 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:44 Wintex wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:44 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:43 Undead1993 wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:41 GumBa wrote:
My passion lives or dies today

there's no hope

welcome in the world of Bomber fans

fuc kyou

calm down man, bomber's not even playing today >.>

He is in 15 min.

oh wow bomber is at hsc :O didn't get that
been blinded by the shiny stork
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
June 06 2014 11:49 GMT
#771
On June 06 2014 20:47 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 20:43 Wintex wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:38 Wintex wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:35 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:29 Crot4le wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:26 Nebuchad wrote:
Zest is way better than I gave him credit for, wow. Won't make that mistake again.


He's just won two GSLs in a row and is playing great in Proleague - at this point how is it possible to underestimate him?


Zest is playing great in Proleague? Because of it Flash is trying to carry KT, killing his back that he can't come out from Code A. If that all-kill hadn't happened, everyone would have said that Zest sucks in SPL :D


Zest is definitely not playing well in Proleague at least not in this round.

I have him on my fantasy team, he's the only guy so far that hasn't given me ANY points. Thank R'hlorr that I picked up Marineking again, he's been absolutely saving my ass.

I've been wondering. Why KTVindicare if you don't like KT?


KT is a reference to my home World of Warcraft realm Kel'Thuzad that I've been on since December of 2004.

Vindicare started as my online avatar then and I've just kept it since then.

It was only after when I got into Starcraft e-sports that I realized that KTRolster existed and that it was one of the most popular teams out there.

I've been playing Starcraft since 98 but I never followed Starcraft e-sports closely until SC2 came out.

Ah nice. KT must have been a nice server. I jumped from Burning Steppes to Darksorrow to Shattered Halls to Outland to Ahn'Qiraj to Defias Brotherhood. :3


Kel'Thuzad from 2004 up until around 2009 was in my opinion the greatest realm ever.

Now? It's a fucking shadow of its former self. Completely Alliance dominated nearly all of the Horde have left, roughly 70-75% of the server's population transferred there.

My greatest complaint about WoW is that server transfers ruined my realm and has ruined nearly all of the high population US realm with crippling faction imbalances. It's completely destroyed many of the huge community aspects that made that game as popular as it is.

Yeah, load yourself onto one of the servers where a popular streamer plays.

It's amaaaazing. (DB is like the most balanced server, so that's why I xferred there)
The Bomber boy
machokj
Profile Joined March 2010
Bulgaria74 Posts
June 06 2014 11:49 GMT
#772
BBQ
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 06 2014 11:49 GMT
#773
BEAUTIFUL
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 06 2014 11:49 GMT
#774
Shine pretty much overcommitted in lings I think. Equal workers + 3 mules for Innovation?
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
June 06 2014 11:49 GMT
#775
QBB!!
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
June 06 2014 11:50 GMT
#776
On June 06 2014 20:47 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 20:47 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:46 Circumstance wrote:
I think that drawing was a landed Viking.

I thought it was a hellbat


I thought it was a Thor


More likely than a Hellbat. There were definitely guns or some kind of projectile shooters on that, I don't think those things were flamethrowers.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Jerom
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands588 Posts
June 06 2014 11:50 GMT
#777
That reaction time by innovation with the helions was actually pretty sick.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 06 2014 11:51 GMT
#778
On June 06 2014 20:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 20:43 The_Templar wrote:
[image loading]

(Z)Shine vs (T)INnoVation
0-0


Map: Overgrowth


Innovation spawns in the bottom left
Shine spawns in the top right

2:00
Barracks followed by refinery for Innovation.
Shine going hatchery first.

3:00
Innovation getting a reaper.
Shine got an extractor followed by a spawning pool.
Innovation expands.
Some zerglings and queens for Shine.
Innovation getting a factory.

4:00
Second reaper from Innovation finishes, and he's getting a reactor on his barracks.
Third CC for Innovation.

5:00
Hellions on the way for Innovation.
Shine droning up.

6:00
Stim for Innovation.
Shine taking a third base.
Some zerglings delay two hellions as the other hellions and reapers go for a queen near the natural.

7:00 (Z)Shine 63 vs (T)INnoVation 57
Innovation getting up to 8 hellions.
2 engineering bays on the way.
Shine kills a few of the hellions with zerglings but loses a queen.

8:00 (Z)Shine 63 vs (T)INnoVation 61
Both players getting +1/1.
Starport for Innovation.
Shine getting a lair and a baneling nest.

9:00 (Z)Shine 82 vs (T)INnoVation 81
Innovation lands his third base.
Shine tries to surround hellions with a group of zerglings but just loses a bunch of zerglings.

10:00 (Z)Shine 97 vs (T)INnoVation 101
Shine morphing banelings near the third of Innovation.
Baneling speed on the way.
Shine crashes into marines but doesn't even damage them.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
June 06 2014 11:51 GMT
#779
Yay, Inno is solid for now!
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
June 06 2014 11:51 GMT
#780
On June 06 2014 20:49 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 20:47 Vindicare605 wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:43 Wintex wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:38 Wintex wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:35 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:29 Crot4le wrote:
On June 06 2014 20:26 Nebuchad wrote:
Zest is way better than I gave him credit for, wow. Won't make that mistake again.


He's just won two GSLs in a row and is playing great in Proleague - at this point how is it possible to underestimate him?


Zest is playing great in Proleague? Because of it Flash is trying to carry KT, killing his back that he can't come out from Code A. If that all-kill hadn't happened, everyone would have said that Zest sucks in SPL :D


Zest is definitely not playing well in Proleague at least not in this round.

I have him on my fantasy team, he's the only guy so far that hasn't given me ANY points. Thank R'hlorr that I picked up Marineking again, he's been absolutely saving my ass.

I've been wondering. Why KTVindicare if you don't like KT?


KT is a reference to my home World of Warcraft realm Kel'Thuzad that I've been on since December of 2004.

Vindicare started as my online avatar then and I've just kept it since then.

It was only after when I got into Starcraft e-sports that I realized that KTRolster existed and that it was one of the most popular teams out there.

I've been playing Starcraft since 98 but I never followed Starcraft e-sports closely until SC2 came out.

Ah nice. KT must have been a nice server. I jumped from Burning Steppes to Darksorrow to Shattered Halls to Outland to Ahn'Qiraj to Defias Brotherhood. :3


Kel'Thuzad from 2004 up until around 2009 was in my opinion the greatest realm ever.

Now? It's a fucking shadow of its former self. Completely Alliance dominated nearly all of the Horde have left, roughly 70-75% of the server's population transferred there.

My greatest complaint about WoW is that server transfers ruined my realm and has ruined nearly all of the high population US realm with crippling faction imbalances. It's completely destroyed many of the huge community aspects that made that game as popular as it is.

Yeah, load yourself onto one of the servers where a popular streamer plays.

It's amaaaazing. (DB is like the most balanced server, so that's why I xferred there)


Since Cataclysm the only thing that's kept me playing WoW is my guild that I've been with since 2006. Most of them are Vanilla Kel'Thuzad guys like me.

None of us want to transfer off, so we stick around.

A part of me is like a grumpy old man that doesn't want to move out of my neighborhood just because I've been here forever. Why should I leave when it's the fucking transfers that ruined everything?

Sigh.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE138
PiGStarcraft72
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 584
Artosis 539
Rain 242
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever601
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox178
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5409
Other Games
summit1g6883
shahzam571
JimRising 487
C9.Mang0243
ArmadaUGS94
Trikslyr47
Maynarde33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick747
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen188
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
23m
PiGStarcraft72
Kung Fu Cup
11h 23m
Stellar Fest
13h 23m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.