Poll: Recommend Curious vs Ragnarok g2
Yes (3)
75%
No (1)
25%
If you have time (0)
0%
4 total votes
No (1)
If you have time (0)
4 total votes
Your vote: Recommend Curious vs Ragnarok g2
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Poll: Recommend Curious vs Ragnarok g2 Yes (3) No (1) If you have time (0) 4 total votes Your vote: Recommend Curious vs Ragnarok g2 | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
Is 2014 the Year of TSL? | ||
|
Zerg.Zilla
Hungary5029 Posts
| ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On April 16 2014 14:19 felisconcolori wrote: Ragnarok bests the gatekeeper. The gatekeeper is impressed. Is 2014 the Year of TSL? I hope not. Rogue and Curious please | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On April 16 2014 14:31 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On April 16 2014 14:19 felisconcolori wrote: Ragnarok bests the gatekeeper. The gatekeeper is impressed. Is 2014 the Year of TSL? I hope not. Rogue and Curious please Get out hater! Ragnarok 4tw | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On April 16 2014 14:31 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On April 16 2014 14:19 felisconcolori wrote: Ragnarok bests the gatekeeper. The gatekeeper is impressed. Is 2014 the Year of TSL? I hope not. Rogue and Curious please Cheering for a Startale player? Who are you? | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On April 16 2014 14:33 Yorkie wrote: Show nested quote + On April 16 2014 14:31 Shellshock wrote: On April 16 2014 14:19 felisconcolori wrote: Ragnarok bests the gatekeeper. The gatekeeper is impressed. Is 2014 the Year of TSL? I hope not. Rogue and Curious please Cheering for a Startale player? Who are you? I've always been a Curious fan. check his fan club | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Incognoto
France10239 Posts
On April 16 2014 14:35 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On April 16 2014 14:33 Yorkie wrote: On April 16 2014 14:31 Shellshock wrote: On April 16 2014 14:19 felisconcolori wrote: Ragnarok bests the gatekeeper. The gatekeeper is impressed. Is 2014 the Year of TSL? I hope not. Rogue and Curious please Cheering for a Startale player? Who are you? I've always been a Curious fan. check his fan club Why, what's so interesting about you? /pun | ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On April 16 2014 14:36 stuchiu wrote: Mvp, MC and Maru all good at bo7. That ESF training. Maru just not so good at bo5 HEYOOOOO | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On April 16 2014 14:35 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On April 16 2014 14:33 Yorkie wrote: On April 16 2014 14:31 Shellshock wrote: On April 16 2014 14:19 felisconcolori wrote: Ragnarok bests the gatekeeper. The gatekeeper is impressed. Is 2014 the Year of TSL? I hope not. Rogue and Curious please Cheering for a Startale player? Who are you? I've always been a Curious fan. check his fan club Nah I believe you | ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
gogo 1 more | ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
| ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|