• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:50
CEST 10:50
KST 17:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7523 users

[SPL] CJ vs MVP Round 2 2014 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 22 Next All
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
March 25 2014 11:33 GMT
#141
On March 25 2014 20:28 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 20:25 Zealously wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
The thing about these comments is that no matter how hard you try to force it as a meme it will still never be true. :S


Salty MVP fan? Bbyong's record this round is really good =/


rofl I'm not even an MVP fan but it's kinda stupid to see people like you and Waxangel start hype trains for no reason and have other mindless drones follow suite. yay for forced memes and a false sense of belonging (on the part of the mindless drones).

And objectively I think Super is a much better player in long games, which is why I recognize it as a smart plan from Bbyong to try to take an early win, but that's all that was. It doesn't make him better, and his performance is certainly nowhere near worth corrupting the scared term "bonjwa", nor has it ever been.

I'm just saying, that's the truth. :S

ok. Subjective opinions are now fact!

Anyhow, Bbyong's ridiculous games speak for themselves. He knows how to make the opponents play his game, evidently causing them to play worse than expected. He also loses to opponents like ABomB, or beating sick players in the Code S rounds.

Let his results speak for him. Super is not Code either. Game length also has no correlation with how good the game is for spectators.
The Bomber boy
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
March 25 2014 11:33 GMT
#142
Drg please do it for my fpl
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
March 25 2014 11:33 GMT
#143
On March 25 2014 20:32 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 20:30 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:28 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:25 Zealously wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
The thing about these comments is that no matter how hard you try to force it as a meme it will still never be true. :S


Salty MVP fan? Bbyong's record this round is really good =/


rofl I'm not even an MVP fan but it's kinda stupid to see people like you and Waxangel start hype trains for no reason and have other mindless drones follow suite. yay for forced memes and a false sense of belonging (on the part of the mindless drones).

And objectively I think Super is a much better player in long games, which is why I recognize it as a smart plan from Bbyong to try to take an early win, but that's all that was. It doesn't make him better, and his performance is certainly nowhere near worth corrupting the scared term "bonjwa", nor has it ever been.

I'm just saying, that's the truth. :S

You should learn to ignore things you don't like rather than let them rile you up this much. It's a harmless joke that only happened because his name is similar to the "sacred term"


It only exacerbates the problem that nobody in this game has been consistently excellent since Mvp in 2011, when you see hype trains rise, have people spam the shit out of them based on 2 or 3 weeks worth of performance, then die out only so another hype train may rise. I'd rather not be reminded of this by dumb "elfi is god" / "bbyongjwa" / whatever flavor of the month shit posts clogging up every LR thread.

And yea I guess I kinda miss the days when using the term "bonjwa" inappropriately warranted a ban.


I could start banning people who make jokes but I don't think I'd remain a banling for very long. You should relax - the 'jwa'-part is a joke and I didn't think there were people who don't understand that.
AdministratorBreak the chains
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 25 2014 11:33 GMT
#144
On March 25 2014 20:33 Nomzter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 20:32 bo1b wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:31 ThomasjServo wrote:
How long has Bunny been on CJ?

A very recent addition, he was on teamliquid very recently

Its interesting that both Bunny and hero can be on two teams at once

Very talented players
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 25 2014 11:34 GMT
#145
I'm honestly expecting moonbear to come in and swing the hammer on mop's post lol
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 25 2014 11:34 GMT
#146
On March 25 2014 20:32 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 20:30 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:28 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:25 Zealously wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
The thing about these comments is that no matter how hard you try to force it as a meme it will still never be true. :S


Salty MVP fan? Bbyong's record this round is really good =/


rofl I'm not even an MVP fan but it's kinda stupid to see people like you and Waxangel start hype trains for no reason and have other mindless drones follow suite. yay for forced memes and a false sense of belonging (on the part of the mindless drones).

And objectively I think Super is a much better player in long games, which is why I recognize it as a smart plan from Bbyong to try to take an early win, but that's all that was. It doesn't make him better, and his performance is certainly nowhere near worth corrupting the scared term "bonjwa", nor has it ever been.

I'm just saying, that's the truth. :S

You should learn to ignore things you don't like rather than let them rile you up this much. It's a harmless joke that only happened because his name is similar to the "sacred term"


It only exacerbates the problem that nobody in this game has been consistently excellent since Mvp in 2011, when you see hype trains rise, have people spam the shit out of them based on 2 or 3 weeks worth of performance, then die out only so another hype train may rise. I'd rather not be reminded of this by dumb "elfi is god" / "bbyongjwa" / whatever flavor of the month shit posts clogging up every LR thread.

And yea I guess I kinda miss the days when using the term "bonjwa" inappropriately warranted a ban.

w/e I wouldn't go off the rails on such a minor thing. Calling people "mindless drones" is pretty condescending and rude.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-25 11:34:45
March 25 2014 11:34 GMT
#147
DongRaeGujwa
Community News
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
March 25 2014 11:35 GMT
#148
On March 25 2014 20:32 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 20:27 Zealously wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:24 TheDwf wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:13 bo1b wrote:
What, super is gonna win..

Never doubt the Bbyongjwa.


What do you think about Bbyong's general skill level at the moment? I know we disagreed about his skill level early in Round 1 where he flopped like all of CJ.

His TvP looks sharper recently. I think we had the conversation after one rather disastrous TvP on Frost, no?


Yeah, I think it was the game vs Zest where he did exactly everything wrong.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
March 25 2014 11:35 GMT
#149
On March 25 2014 20:34 Lorning wrote:
DongRaeGujwa

DongJwaeGu
The Bomber boy
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 25 2014 11:35 GMT
#150
On March 25 2014 20:32 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 20:31 ThomasjServo wrote:
How long has Bunny been on CJ?

Dunno. Apparently he was on Samsung in BW but I think he's been on CJ for over a year.

Interesting, this is a pretty big moment for him then, he has beaten DRG in the past as well, but it wasn't at a great moment for DRG comparatively speaking.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
March 25 2014 11:35 GMT
#151
On March 25 2014 20:33 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 20:32 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:30 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:28 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:25 Zealously wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
The thing about these comments is that no matter how hard you try to force it as a meme it will still never be true. :S


Salty MVP fan? Bbyong's record this round is really good =/


rofl I'm not even an MVP fan but it's kinda stupid to see people like you and Waxangel start hype trains for no reason and have other mindless drones follow suite. yay for forced memes and a false sense of belonging (on the part of the mindless drones).

And objectively I think Super is a much better player in long games, which is why I recognize it as a smart plan from Bbyong to try to take an early win, but that's all that was. It doesn't make him better, and his performance is certainly nowhere near worth corrupting the scared term "bonjwa", nor has it ever been.

I'm just saying, that's the truth. :S

You should learn to ignore things you don't like rather than let them rile you up this much. It's a harmless joke that only happened because his name is similar to the "sacred term"


It only exacerbates the problem that nobody in this game has been consistently excellent since Mvp in 2011, when you see hype trains rise, have people spam the shit out of them based on 2 or 3 weeks worth of performance, then die out only so another hype train may rise. I'd rather not be reminded of this by dumb "elfi is god" / "bbyongjwa" / whatever flavor of the month shit posts clogging up every LR thread.

And yea I guess I kinda miss the days when using the term "bonjwa" inappropriately warranted a ban.


I could start banning people who make jokes but I don't think I'd remain a banling for very long. You should relax - the 'jwa'-part is a joke and I didn't think there were people who don't understand that.


I know it's a joke, I think it's a terrible attempt at reddit/twitch chat humor and has no place here, this is my stance on this and other things of this nature, and in retrospect I'm ashamed that us over at Aligulac helped spread that fOrGGedon crap while that lasted. -_-

The fact that it's a joke doesn't prevent it from being criticized as a poor joke.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
March 25 2014 11:35 GMT
#152
I believe DRG hasn't lost to bio TvZ in the last few month. This won't go well for Bunny
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 25 2014 11:35 GMT
#153
So drg is the only person to have lost vs a terran on this map, conversely he is the most successful zvt player this round, so he had best make up for his previous misdemeanour.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 25 2014 11:36 GMT
#154
Who the fuck willingly goes bio vs drg
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
March 25 2014 11:36 GMT
#155
Fool, searching stim against DRG.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-25 11:36:46
March 25 2014 11:36 GMT
#156
On March 25 2014 20:34 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 20:32 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:30 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:28 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:25 Zealously wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
The thing about these comments is that no matter how hard you try to force it as a meme it will still never be true. :S


Salty MVP fan? Bbyong's record this round is really good =/


rofl I'm not even an MVP fan but it's kinda stupid to see people like you and Waxangel start hype trains for no reason and have other mindless drones follow suite. yay for forced memes and a false sense of belonging (on the part of the mindless drones).

And objectively I think Super is a much better player in long games, which is why I recognize it as a smart plan from Bbyong to try to take an early win, but that's all that was. It doesn't make him better, and his performance is certainly nowhere near worth corrupting the scared term "bonjwa", nor has it ever been.

I'm just saying, that's the truth. :S

You should learn to ignore things you don't like rather than let them rile you up this much. It's a harmless joke that only happened because his name is similar to the "sacred term"


It only exacerbates the problem that nobody in this game has been consistently excellent since Mvp in 2011, when you see hype trains rise, have people spam the shit out of them based on 2 or 3 weeks worth of performance, then die out only so another hype train may rise. I'd rather not be reminded of this by dumb "elfi is god" / "bbyongjwa" / whatever flavor of the month shit posts clogging up every LR thread.

And yea I guess I kinda miss the days when using the term "bonjwa" inappropriately warranted a ban.

w/e I wouldn't go off the rails on such a minor thing. Calling people "mindless drones" is pretty condescending and rude.


I agree that not all of them are like that, but there are some who only say things because they read or heard them from others, that's the whole problem with forced memes, some people will force them without even knowing the context.

It's a bandwagon thing.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
March 25 2014 11:36 GMT
#157
Show us what you are made of, Bunnyjwa.
The Bomber boy
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-25 11:37:39
March 25 2014 11:36 GMT
#158
On March 25 2014 20:34 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 20:32 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:30 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:28 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:25 Zealously wrote:
On March 25 2014 20:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
The thing about these comments is that no matter how hard you try to force it as a meme it will still never be true. :S


Salty MVP fan? Bbyong's record this round is really good =/


rofl I'm not even an MVP fan but it's kinda stupid to see people like you and Waxangel start hype trains for no reason and have other mindless drones follow suite. yay for forced memes and a false sense of belonging (on the part of the mindless drones).

And objectively I think Super is a much better player in long games, which is why I recognize it as a smart plan from Bbyong to try to take an early win, but that's all that was. It doesn't make him better, and his performance is certainly nowhere near worth corrupting the scared term "bonjwa", nor has it ever been.

I'm just saying, that's the truth. :S

You should learn to ignore things you don't like rather than let them rile you up this much. It's a harmless joke that only happened because his name is similar to the "sacred term"


It only exacerbates the problem that nobody in this game has been consistently excellent since Mvp in 2011, when you see hype trains rise, have people spam the shit out of them based on 2 or 3 weeks worth of performance, then die out only so another hype train may rise. I'd rather not be reminded of this by dumb "elfi is god" / "bbyongjwa" / whatever flavor of the month shit posts clogging up every LR thread.

And yea I guess I kinda miss the days when using the term "bonjwa" inappropriately warranted a ban.

w/e I wouldn't go off the rails on such a minor thing. Calling people "mindless drones" is pretty condescending and rude.


I take offense. I'd rather see myself as a mindless SCV.

OT: Can we move on, nothing new with MoP stating opinions as """"""facts"""""""
LiquipediaWanderer
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
March 25 2014 11:36 GMT
#159
On March 25 2014 20:36 bo1b wrote:
Who the fuck willingly goes bio in TvZ anymore


fixed for you
Nomzter
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden2802 Posts
March 25 2014 11:36 GMT
#160
bunnyjwa
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 197
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1192
Bisu 682
hero 163
HiyA 114
Shine 67
Soma 34
Mong 32
sorry 27
EffOrt 24
NotJumperer 23
[ Show more ]
Bale 20
Killer 20
ZerO 15
Noble 12
Sharp 12
Terrorterran 9
League of Legends
JimRising 489
Counter-Strike
ceh9507
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft757
crisheroes580
Other Games
olofmeister1022
singsing672
Livibee233
Pyrionflax68
ArmadaUGS49
gofns26
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream532
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 14
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH333
• LUISG 27
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2395
League of Legends
• Jankos1225
• Rush1222
• Lourlo979
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1h 10m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
15h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 2h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.