• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:22
CEST 03:22
KST 10:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8347 users

[IEM] Cologne Day 1 - Open Bracket - Page 44

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 64 Next
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 13 2014 18:55 GMT
#861
On February 14 2014 03:51 ssxsilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 03:49 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:43 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:38 Derez wrote:
Leenock so disappointing in HotS.

Leenock's ZvP so disappointing in HotS*

Honestly, almost all tournaments he has lost in has been due to ZvP.. It's just that they are everywhere now so it's hard


One could say being bad vsP is the same as being bad in HotS.

Yeah as it is now.

I think he needed change and that's what he has got now with YoeFW. FXO/fOu didn't do well for him in the second half of 2013. He will come back, figure things out and be a top zerg again. I believe in him, I know he can do it.

I just don't get how a zerg who survived all of WoL terran struggle so much to adapt -.-.


Cause you could attack WoL Terrans. You can't attack a HotS Protoss, so like 50% of his old strats are gone.
Moderator
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 13 2014 18:57 GMT
#862
(P)ToD and (Z)Ret are casting (Z)viOLet vs. (P)Socke
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 13 2014 18:57 GMT
#863
On February 14 2014 03:55 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 03:51 ssxsilver wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:49 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:43 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:38 Derez wrote:
Leenock so disappointing in HotS.

Leenock's ZvP so disappointing in HotS*

Honestly, almost all tournaments he has lost in has been due to ZvP.. It's just that they are everywhere now so it's hard


One could say being bad vsP is the same as being bad in HotS.

Yeah as it is now.

I think he needed change and that's what he has got now with YoeFW. FXO/fOu didn't do well for him in the second half of 2013. He will come back, figure things out and be a top zerg again. I believe in him, I know he can do it.

I just don't get how a zerg who survived all of WoL terran struggle so much to adapt -.-.


Cause you could attack WoL Terrans. You can't attack a HotS Protoss, so like 50% of his old strats are gone.


No, you can definitely attack.

With lings.

Before 5 minutes.
AdministratorBreak the chains
mYiKane
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1772 Posts
February 13 2014 18:57 GMT
#864
On February 14 2014 03:55 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 03:51 ssxsilver wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:49 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:43 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:38 Derez wrote:
Leenock so disappointing in HotS.

Leenock's ZvP so disappointing in HotS*

Honestly, almost all tournaments he has lost in has been due to ZvP.. It's just that they are everywhere now so it's hard


One could say being bad vsP is the same as being bad in HotS.

Yeah as it is now.

I think he needed change and that's what he has got now with YoeFW. FXO/fOu didn't do well for him in the second half of 2013. He will come back, figure things out and be a top zerg again. I believe in him, I know he can do it.

I just don't get how a zerg who survived all of WoL terran struggle so much to adapt -.-.


Cause you could attack WoL Terrans. You can't attack a HotS Protoss, so like 50% of his old strats are gone.


This is actually pretty accurate. I think both him and violet were pretty similar in that they both were super super aggressive all the time. And now... well that's just not an option in zvp if you're looking for consistency
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 13 2014 18:58 GMT
#865
On February 14 2014 03:57 mYiKane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 03:55 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:51 ssxsilver wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:49 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:43 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:38 Derez wrote:
Leenock so disappointing in HotS.

Leenock's ZvP so disappointing in HotS*

Honestly, almost all tournaments he has lost in has been due to ZvP.. It's just that they are everywhere now so it's hard


One could say being bad vsP is the same as being bad in HotS.

Yeah as it is now.

I think he needed change and that's what he has got now with YoeFW. FXO/fOu didn't do well for him in the second half of 2013. He will come back, figure things out and be a top zerg again. I believe in him, I know he can do it.

I just don't get how a zerg who survived all of WoL terran struggle so much to adapt -.-.


Cause you could attack WoL Terrans. You can't attack a HotS Protoss, so like 50% of his old strats are gone.


This is actually pretty accurate. I think both him and violet were pretty similar in that they both were super super aggressive all the time. And now... well that's just not an option in zvp if you're looking for consistency

Partially the reason that some zergs like Life have been having some ZvP trouble.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
February 13 2014 18:59 GMT
#866
On February 14 2014 03:54 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 03:51 ssxsilver wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:49 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:43 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:38 Derez wrote:
Leenock so disappointing in HotS.

Leenock's ZvP so disappointing in HotS*

Honestly, almost all tournaments he has lost in has been due to ZvP.. It's just that they are everywhere now so it's hard


One could say being bad vsP is the same as being bad in HotS.

Yeah as it is now.

I think he needed change and that's what he has got now with YoeFW. FXO/fOu didn't do well for him in the second half of 2013. He will come back, figure things out and be a top zerg again. I believe in him, I know he can do it.

I just don't get how a zerg who survived all of WoL terran struggle so much to adapt -.-.


Me and Panda actually discussed this a lot at DH, and I think we mostly agreed that his training enviroment suffered with fOu/FXO. If you don't practise properly, no matter who you are, you'll eventually fall off. The difference from WoL to HotS was likely a combination of it being a new game and practise getting worse.

I hope he figures something out. I want to go back to proclaiming him the best baby Zerg. Can't stand Life!
5c0rp10n
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany342 Posts
February 13 2014 19:00 GMT
#867
oh god yeah, i love kaelaris in that role. much better than as a live commentator. tho he is not bad as that either.
| NaNiwa | CJ`herO |
mYiKane
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1772 Posts
February 13 2014 19:00 GMT
#868
On February 14 2014 03:58 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 03:57 mYiKane wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:55 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:51 ssxsilver wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:49 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:43 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:38 Derez wrote:
Leenock so disappointing in HotS.

Leenock's ZvP so disappointing in HotS*

Honestly, almost all tournaments he has lost in has been due to ZvP.. It's just that they are everywhere now so it's hard


One could say being bad vsP is the same as being bad in HotS.

Yeah as it is now.

I think he needed change and that's what he has got now with YoeFW. FXO/fOu didn't do well for him in the second half of 2013. He will come back, figure things out and be a top zerg again. I believe in him, I know he can do it.

I just don't get how a zerg who survived all of WoL terran struggle so much to adapt -.-.


Cause you could attack WoL Terrans. You can't attack a HotS Protoss, so like 50% of his old strats are gone.


This is actually pretty accurate. I think both him and violet were pretty similar in that they both were super super aggressive all the time. And now... well that's just not an option in zvp if you're looking for consistency

Partially the reason that some zergs like Life have been having some ZvP trouble.


Almost all the zergs I talk to were having trouble vs protoss before this whole swarm host influx.

Even the zergs that were having good results said that zvp was a tough matchup for them.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 13 2014 19:00 GMT
#869
On February 14 2014 03:59 ssxsilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 03:54 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:51 ssxsilver wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:49 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:43 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:38 Derez wrote:
Leenock so disappointing in HotS.

Leenock's ZvP so disappointing in HotS*

Honestly, almost all tournaments he has lost in has been due to ZvP.. It's just that they are everywhere now so it's hard


One could say being bad vsP is the same as being bad in HotS.

Yeah as it is now.

I think he needed change and that's what he has got now with YoeFW. FXO/fOu didn't do well for him in the second half of 2013. He will come back, figure things out and be a top zerg again. I believe in him, I know he can do it.

I just don't get how a zerg who survived all of WoL terran struggle so much to adapt -.-.


Me and Panda actually discussed this a lot at DH, and I think we mostly agreed that his training enviroment suffered with fOu/FXO. If you don't practise properly, no matter who you are, you'll eventually fall off. The difference from WoL to HotS was likely a combination of it being a new game and practise getting worse.

I hope he figures something out. I want to go back to proclaiming him the best baby Zerg. Can't stand Life!


I want Leenock to be great too but if you don't like Life you need to leave your computer immediately
AdministratorBreak the chains
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 13 2014 19:00 GMT
#870
Kaelaris needs to get a haircut for season 4 right?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
February 13 2014 19:02 GMT
#871
All the talk doesnt matter, when Patience and Hyun get out to the Brackets i guess :D.
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
February 13 2014 19:02 GMT
#872
Can someone update Liquipedia?
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 13 2014 19:02 GMT
#873
On February 14 2014 04:02 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
All the talk doesnt matter, when Patience and Hyun get out to the Brackets i guess :D.

If Leenock meets Hyun in the loser's final I could see that going either way.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
February 13 2014 19:03 GMT
#874
Go Socke!
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 13 2014 19:03 GMT
#875
On February 14 2014 04:02 NarutO wrote:
Can someone update Liquipedia?

It's updated as far as I could I thought? TT
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
5c0rp10n
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany342 Posts
February 13 2014 19:03 GMT
#876
go violet! for murica!
| NaNiwa | CJ`herO |
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 13 2014 19:03 GMT
#877
On February 14 2014 04:03 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 04:02 NarutO wrote:
Can someone update Liquipedia?

It's updated as far as I could I thought? TT

Yup, its correct
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
February 13 2014 19:04 GMT
#878
grubbster (( so sad
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
February 13 2014 19:04 GMT
#879
On February 14 2014 04:00 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 03:59 ssxsilver wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:54 Zealously wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:51 ssxsilver wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:49 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:43 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On February 14 2014 03:38 Derez wrote:
Leenock so disappointing in HotS.

Leenock's ZvP so disappointing in HotS*

Honestly, almost all tournaments he has lost in has been due to ZvP.. It's just that they are everywhere now so it's hard


One could say being bad vsP is the same as being bad in HotS.

Yeah as it is now.

I think he needed change and that's what he has got now with YoeFW. FXO/fOu didn't do well for him in the second half of 2013. He will come back, figure things out and be a top zerg again. I believe in him, I know he can do it.

I just don't get how a zerg who survived all of WoL terran struggle so much to adapt -.-.


Me and Panda actually discussed this a lot at DH, and I think we mostly agreed that his training enviroment suffered with fOu/FXO. If you don't practise properly, no matter who you are, you'll eventually fall off. The difference from WoL to HotS was likely a combination of it being a new game and practise getting worse.

I hope he figures something out. I want to go back to proclaiming him the best baby Zerg. Can't stand Life!


I want Leenock to be great too but if you don't like Life you need to leave your computer immediately

I actually do have to leave my computer immediately! Dammit I'm gonna miss a Tod+Ret cast.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 13 2014 19:04 GMT
#880
On February 14 2014 04:03 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 04:03 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 14 2014 04:02 NarutO wrote:
Can someone update Liquipedia?

It's updated as far as I could I thought? TT

Yup, its correct

With the exception of the first two maps for Violet vs Hyun that was not on any stream.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 64 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 28
Nina 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12230
Rain 2158
Artosis 541
White-Ra 191
Dewaltoss 2
Dota 2
monkeys_forever621
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4327
Counter-Strike
taco 204
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1687
ArmadaUGS441
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1181
WinterStarcraft425
Other Games
summit1g8819
Day[9].tv694
shahzam643
JimRising 588
Maynarde155
ViBE149
C9.Mang0144
PiGStarcraft61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• davetesta29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra988
• Day9tv694
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 38m
OSC
11h 38m
Stellar Fest
11h 38m
OSC
22h 38m
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.