
I know that ESL required casters to use Twitchbut it's nearly impossible to use it if you are a fulltime caster in France thanks to low CPM.

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
![]() I know that ESL required casters to use Twitchbut it's nearly impossible to use it if you are a fulltime caster in France thanks to low CPM. ![]() | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On February 13 2014 02:49 GumBa wrote: Cant wait till saturday gonna bear hug inno or punch him not sure You're going? | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On February 13 2014 02:52 Darkhoarse wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 02:49 GumBa wrote: Cant wait till saturday gonna bear hug inno or punch him not sure You're going? Sat/sun unless some freak accident happens | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On February 13 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 02:52 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 13 2014 02:49 GumBa wrote: Cant wait till saturday gonna bear hug inno or punch him not sure You're going? Sat/sun unless some freak accident happens Very jealous. Jump up and down on stream or something. | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On February 13 2014 03:14 Darkhoarse wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote: On February 13 2014 02:52 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 13 2014 02:49 GumBa wrote: Cant wait till saturday gonna bear hug inno or punch him not sure You're going? Sat/sun unless some freak accident happens Very jealous. Jump up and down on stream or something. Might make a poster for the lr and I have been on stream at a bunch of events wcs eu hsc atc I am even in a hype vid for hsc. #efame | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On February 13 2014 03:17 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 03:14 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 13 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote: On February 13 2014 02:52 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 13 2014 02:49 GumBa wrote: Cant wait till saturday gonna bear hug inno or punch him not sure You're going? Sat/sun unless some freak accident happens Very jealous. Jump up and down on stream or something. Might make a poster for the lr and I have been on stream at a bunch of events wcs eu hsc atc I am even in a hype vid for hsc. #efamethere are never any esports events around me TT I was going to go to Redbull battlegrounds in NYC and IEM NY but things kept coming up ![]() | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On February 13 2014 03:22 Darkhoarse wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 03:17 GumBa wrote: On February 13 2014 03:14 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 13 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote: On February 13 2014 02:52 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 13 2014 02:49 GumBa wrote: Cant wait till saturday gonna bear hug inno or punch him not sure You're going? Sat/sun unless some freak accident happens Very jealous. Jump up and down on stream or something. Might make a poster for the lr and I have been on stream at a bunch of events wcs eu hsc atc I am even in a hype vid for hsc. #efamethere are never any esports events around me TT I was going to go to Redbull battlegrounds in NYC and IEM NY but things kept coming up ![]() Bad luck :/ and its not even near me I travel by train atleast 2-3 hours for hsc and wcs | ||
|
gingerfluffmuff
Austria4570 Posts
On February 13 2014 03:17 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 03:14 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 13 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote: On February 13 2014 02:52 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 13 2014 02:49 GumBa wrote: Cant wait till saturday gonna bear hug inno or punch him not sure You're going? Sat/sun unless some freak accident happens Very jealous. Jump up and down on stream or something. Might make a poster for the lr and I have been on stream at a bunch of events wcs eu hsc atc I am even in a hype vid for hsc. #efameGive Inno all the support you can muster mate! | ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
But I'm too lazy. | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On February 13 2014 03:36 gingerfluffmuff wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 03:17 GumBa wrote: On February 13 2014 03:14 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 13 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote: On February 13 2014 02:52 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 13 2014 02:49 GumBa wrote: Cant wait till saturday gonna bear hug inno or punch him not sure You're going? Sat/sun unless some freak accident happens Very jealous. Jump up and down on stream or something. Might make a poster for the lr and I have been on stream at a bunch of events wcs eu hsc atc I am even in a hype vid for hsc. #efameGive Inno all the support you can muster mate! Only reason I am going | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On February 13 2014 03:39 NovaMB wrote: I should go, its only an hour away by car. But I'm too lazy. No passion Nova | ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On February 13 2014 03:40 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 03:39 NovaMB wrote: I should go, its only an hour away by car. But I'm too lazy. No passion Nova Nah, pure lazyness. I want to go to the games of my football club everytime, but turning the TV on is much easier. Also avoids going outside. I hate going outside on weekends. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
Patience, Leenock | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On February 13 2014 03:17 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 03:14 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 13 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote: On February 13 2014 02:52 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 13 2014 02:49 GumBa wrote: Cant wait till saturday gonna bear hug inno or punch him not sure You're going? Sat/sun unless some freak accident happens Very jealous. Jump up and down on stream or something. Might make a poster for the lr and I have been on stream at a bunch of events wcs eu hsc atc I am even in a hype vid for hsc. #efame10 Pool is the Truth. | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On February 13 2014 03:42 NovaMB wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 03:40 GumBa wrote: On February 13 2014 03:39 NovaMB wrote: I should go, its only an hour away by car. But I'm too lazy. No passion Nova Nah, pure lazyness. I want to go to the games of my football club everytime, but turning the TV on is much easier. Also avoids going outside. I hate going outside on weekends. Meh shame meeting teamliquidians is always cool | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On February 13 2014 04:25 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 03:17 GumBa wrote: On February 13 2014 03:14 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 13 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote: On February 13 2014 02:52 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 13 2014 02:49 GumBa wrote: Cant wait till saturday gonna bear hug inno or punch him not sure You're going? Sat/sun unless some freak accident happens Very jealous. Jump up and down on stream or something. Might make a poster for the lr and I have been on stream at a bunch of events wcs eu hsc atc I am even in a hype vid for hsc. #efame10 Pool is the Truth. Haha might do that | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On February 13 2014 06:08 Darkhoarse wrote: Snow is cancelling everything for tomorrow so I'll be able to hang in the LR thread and watch all day pretty much! I know you're all thrilled about this! Yaaaaay. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6538 Liquid`RaSZi5812 Beastyqt717 shahzam552 ToD234 Pyrionflax216 B2W.Neo214 KnowMe134 JimRising ArmadaUGS84 ZombieGrub77 IndyStarCraft Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|