On December 30 2013 21:34 The_Templar wrote:
someone took a train to proleague? O_o
someone took a train to proleague? O_o
Guess which one.

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On December 30 2013 21:34 The_Templar wrote: someone took a train to proleague? O_o Guess which one. ![]() | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 30 2013 21:34 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2013 21:34 The_Templar wrote: someone took a train to proleague? O_o Parting did *strokes chin* yes, yes I see | ||
|
dehydrogenaza
Poland122 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 30 2013 21:35 dehydrogenaza wrote: So I have Sora & Bbyong in my team, Stats in my anti #yolo. Me too :D | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On December 30 2013 21:35 RHoudini wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2013 21:33 ChoiSulli wrote: I sometimes wonder what life is like for people who arent Flash fans... there life's must be so sad I really cant imagine. I just feel sorry for them all. Aren't we all Flash fans? It's similar to being a Roger Federer fan - you recognize the past greatness, but accept that it will not return. Still you cheer for him. I'm not a flash fan. But doesn't mean that I don't recognise his skill in past and present. | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Cheren
United States2911 Posts
On December 30 2013 21:35 RHoudini wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2013 21:33 ChoiSulli wrote: I sometimes wonder what life is like for people who arent Flash fans... there life's must be so sad I really cant imagine. I just feel sorry for them all. Aren't we all Flash fans? It's similar to being a Roger Federer fan - you recognize the past greatness, but accept that it will not return. Still you cheer for him. That's a really good comparison, especially since Federer still makes it far in tournaments. | ||
|
foxmeep
Australia2337 Posts
On December 30 2013 21:32 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2013 21:31 The_Templar wrote: On December 30 2013 21:30 Undead1993 wrote: i think wolf meant starcraft not sc2 sc2 is starcraft Out of all the players in Proleague, Flash is the most accomplished player counting both games So by that definition, "King of Starcraft" would be right You could put everyone in PL's SC2 accomplishments together, and Flash would STILL beat them on BW alone. On December 30 2013 21:36 Cheren wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2013 21:35 RHoudini wrote: On December 30 2013 21:33 ChoiSulli wrote: I sometimes wonder what life is like for people who arent Flash fans... there life's must be so sad I really cant imagine. I just feel sorry for them all. Aren't we all Flash fans? It's similar to being a Roger Federer fan - you recognize the past greatness, but accept that it will not return. Still you cheer for him. That's a really good comparison, especially since Federer still makes it far in tournaments. Not anymore ![]() | ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On December 30 2013 21:33 ChoiSulli wrote: I sometimes wonder what life is like for people who arent Flash fans... there life's must be so sad I really cant imagine. I just feel sorry for them all. lol what Seriously, what | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On December 30 2013 21:34 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2013 21:34 The_Templar wrote: someone took a train to proleague? O_o Parting did 10/10 | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Fjodorov
5007 Posts
| ||
|
Talin
Montenegro10532 Posts
On December 30 2013 21:34 Darrkhan wrote: Flash will laugh at your ignorance and you will all cry how your FPL went full retard because you put Flash in your anti team God is here and he will dominate ![]() I remember when I was first looking at the list of players in FPL, I was searching for Flash somewhere in the 4 point cost range. Then I looked near the top of the list and laughed. | ||
|
TaShadan
Germany1982 Posts
| ||
|
Cheren
United States2911 Posts
On December 30 2013 21:36 foxmeep wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2013 21:32 Zealously wrote: On December 30 2013 21:31 The_Templar wrote: On December 30 2013 21:30 Undead1993 wrote: i think wolf meant starcraft not sc2 sc2 is starcraft Out of all the players in Proleague, Flash is the most accomplished player counting both games So by that definition, "King of Starcraft" would be right You could put everyone in PL's SC2 accomplishments together, and Flash would STILL beat them on BW alone. Nah, Mvp's in this proleague. ![]() | ||
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
On December 30 2013 21:35 Dodgin wrote: 7 players + flash in the booth. someone's missing on KT? There is probably one guy that serves as a spare parts for Flash. | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On December 30 2013 21:36 Heartland wrote: Haha, who is the tiny KT player? Mafia zerg | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 30 2013 21:36 Fjodorov wrote: KT looking sharp. CJ looking like schoolboys, soon to be schooled school boys know the most about schooling people though | ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Jaedong EffOrt BeSt actioN Soma Killer Horang2 ZerO Pusan [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|