• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8108 users

ASUS ROG @NorthCon Day 1 2013 - Page 18

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 178 Next
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
December 06 2013 12:58 GMT
#341
On December 06 2013 21:51 Niko_Thien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 21:50 NarutO wrote:
T______________________T.....

What's up, honey? :D


I have to host, do observering. Have no clue about GameHeart, never did observing without casting myself. So... besides that, all is fine. Ah, and I may not cast in German, because I have to do FunkAs job. I wish he was here
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
December 06 2013 12:59 GMT
#342
On December 06 2013 21:56 Ctesias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 21:53 ZenithM wrote:
They're not as good at filling time as Tasteless

Say what you want about the guy, but no one beats him at filling time.

Tasteless fills downtime like ham and cheese fill a calzone.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
December 06 2013 12:59 GMT
#343
On December 06 2013 21:58 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 21:51 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 06 2013 21:50 NarutO wrote:
T______________________T.....

What's up, honey? :D


I have to host, do observering. Have no clue about GameHeart, never did observing without casting myself. So... besides that, all is fine. Ah, and I may not cast in German, because I have to do FunkAs job. I wish he was here

Stay stronk, you can do it
Hello
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 06 2013 12:59 GMT
#344
On December 06 2013 21:58 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 21:51 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 06 2013 21:50 NarutO wrote:
T______________________T.....

What's up, honey? :D


I have to host, do observering. Have no clue about GameHeart, never did observing without casting myself. So... besides that, all is fine. Ah, and I may not cast in German, because I have to do FunkAs job. I wish he was here

tell them to pay you double
Moderatorlickypiddy
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
December 06 2013 13:00 GMT
#345
On December 06 2013 21:58 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 21:51 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 06 2013 21:50 NarutO wrote:
T______________________T.....

What's up, honey? :D


I have to host, do observering. Have no clue about GameHeart, never did observing without casting myself. So... besides that, all is fine. Ah, and I may not cast in German, because I have to do FunkAs job. I wish he was here

I wish you best of luck Better than Okko observering, I guess :D Will Funka still show up today or is he lost in the snowstorm?
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-06 13:00:50
December 06 2013 13:00 GMT
#346
On December 06 2013 21:58 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 21:51 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 06 2013 21:50 NarutO wrote:
T______________________T.....

What's up, honey? :D


I have to host, do observering. Have no clue about GameHeart, never did observing without casting myself. So... besides that, all is fine. Ah, and I may not cast in German, because I have to do FunkAs job. I wish he was here

Watch the minimap for nukes then all will be fine
Neosteel Enthusiast
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
December 06 2013 13:00 GMT
#347
On December 06 2013 21:58 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 21:51 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 06 2013 21:50 NarutO wrote:
T______________________T.....

What's up, honey? :D


I have to host, do observering. Have no clue about GameHeart, never did observing without casting myself. So... besides that, all is fine. Ah, and I may not cast in German, because I have to do FunkAs job. I wish he was here


Make a short list of things to think about during a game on a post-it or something and keep it right in front of you. If you're uncertain about what to do, look at the list. Just write like 3, tops 5 things on it. Like "Check production tab. Change to units tab and click on the worker lists for both players." "Show newly made buildings and click on them." "Show hidden tech." "Show both players first person vision."
SpikeStarcraft
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany2095 Posts
December 06 2013 13:02 GMT
#348
On December 06 2013 21:58 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 21:51 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 06 2013 21:50 NarutO wrote:
T______________________T.....

What's up, honey? :D


I have to host, do observering. Have no clue about GameHeart, never did observing without casting myself. So... besides that, all is fine. Ah, and I may not cast in German, because I have to do FunkAs job. I wish he was here


you can do it! just dont host any troll maps with turret range 200 and flying zealots etc. :D
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 06 2013 13:02 GMT
#349
On December 06 2013 21:58 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 21:57 Darkhoarse wrote:
On December 06 2013 21:57 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On December 06 2013 21:56 Darkhoarse wrote:
Wait Bo5?!

yup bo5 :p

Oh fuck me

#rekt

Go away Shellbot
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
December 06 2013 13:02 GMT
#350
On December 06 2013 21:58 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 21:51 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 06 2013 21:50 NarutO wrote:
T______________________T.....

What's up, honey? :D


I have to host, do observering. Have no clue about GameHeart, never did observing without casting myself. So... besides that, all is fine. Ah, and I may not cast in German, because I have to do FunkAs job. I wish he was here

Good luck, you can do it.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
December 06 2013 13:06 GMT
#351
Game lobby is up, players are in as well as c asters. Right game, map, overlay, teams etc pp. Now Players are not at computers anymore. /slit wrists.

Also; Thanks for the headsup guys. I already have a list of commands from gameheart and I know how to observe generally speaking, its simply that I give a picture to Khaldor/Grubby and have to listen to what they say which I have never done before which worries me. I want them to cast great and they can only do that when I perform which stresses me out.

Also: Funka is lost in France y, no way out of the country via train, no flights etc. I also have the list of maps etc.
If you guys want to edit the first match already its:

Frost
Yeonsu
Whirlwind
Polar Night
Akilon Wastes
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
December 06 2013 13:06 GMT
#352
HasuObs vs Nerchio going live on Mori's stream!
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
Azhrak
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland1198 Posts
December 06 2013 13:07 GMT
#353
Early pictures taken by Team Acer: http://www.aceresport.com/en/gallery/54/northcon_2013.htm
starcraft2.fi
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
December 06 2013 13:10 GMT
#354
Do they have a translator?
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
December 06 2013 13:10 GMT
#355
I think this promise of Innovation vs Life was a complete hoax.
Lol and as I say that, Innovation and Life show up on stream :D
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
December 06 2013 13:10 GMT
#356
Cameraguy, take a drink! You are shaking too much :D
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
December 06 2013 13:10 GMT
#357
Awkward?
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 06 2013 13:10 GMT
#358
no booths and they're playing that close to the casters? o_o
Moderatorlickypiddy
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
December 06 2013 13:11 GMT
#359
On December 06 2013 22:06 NarutO wrote:
Game lobby is up, players are in as well as c asters. Right game, map, overlay, teams etc pp. Now Players are not at computers anymore. /slit wrists.

Also; Thanks for the headsup guys. I already have a list of commands from gameheart and I know how to observe generally speaking, its simply that I give a picture to Khaldor/Grubby and have to listen to what they say which I have never done before which worries me. I want them to cast great and they can only do that when I perform which stresses me out.

Also: Funka is lost in France y, no way out of the country via train, no flights etc. I also have the list of maps etc.
If you guys want to edit the first match already its:

Frost
Yeonsu
Whirlwind
Polar Night
Akilon Wastes

GOGO NARUTO OBSINGG!!!!

We have faith in you buddy, it takes balls to put yourself on the spot like this <3!
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44304 Posts
December 06 2013 13:12 GMT
#360
damn im gonna have a hard time which to watch

life vs innovation here
and
maru vs soulkey on Hot6
this is a quote
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14720
StarCastTV_EN368
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings105
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko191
OGKoka 51
ProTech41
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10194
Jaedong 5478
EffOrt 2638
BeSt 1085
actioN 845
Killer 666
Soma 602
ZerO 471
Horang2 455
Pusan 448
[ Show more ]
Zeus 237
Stork 216
Rush 173
JYJ 146
Barracks 116
Mong 58
ToSsGirL 55
HiyA 42
Terrorterran 34
Sexy 30
Bale 29
Sharp 26
Shinee 23
sorry 19
NaDa 18
Sea.KH 14
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4723
XaKoH 448
Dendi100
League of Legends
Reynor51
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_1
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2326
crisheroes2026
Other Games
gofns57288
singsing1432
olofmeister1311
byalli577
Livibee207
Pyrionflax153
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick491
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream335
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 217
Other Games
BasetradeTV131
StarCraft 2
WardiTV75
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1697
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 49m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.