On November 30 2013 09:18 Waise wrote:
void rays are a fine unit. forcefield is a bad spell
void rays are a fine unit. forcefield is a bad spell
I mean void rays are just boring
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
TimENT
United States1425 Posts
On November 30 2013 09:18 Waise wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 09:18 TimENT wrote: I don't understand how anyone likes watching voidrays. Scust void rays are a fine unit. forcefield is a bad spell I mean void rays are just boring | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 30 2013 09:18 BlackCompany wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 09:15 The_Templar wrote: Naniwa going void rays, everyone is surprised On November 30 2013 09:11 BlackCompany wrote: On November 30 2013 09:08 The_Templar wrote: On November 30 2013 09:08 BlackCompany wrote: On November 30 2013 09:06 The_Templar wrote: On November 30 2013 09:05 BlackCompany wrote: On November 30 2013 09:04 The_Templar wrote: Mana vs firecake was glorious guys I tuned in and at about the 1:20:00 mark my mother told me to "finish up this game" so of course I did and she got mad anyway You like to live dangerous, dont you? I like to call myself loophole man I see, you sure know how to work with words! is I are teh best word thing paint me a picture with your words please, as beautifull as a Picasso, as old as a Michelangelo and as meaningfull as a Warhol ![]() Thats amazing, have you tried selling it to the New York Gallery or something? Or can i keep it? you can even have it for free, I'm that generous | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
| ||
|
Elite_
United States4259 Posts
| ||
|
DODswe4
Sweden2157 Posts
| ||
|
templar rage
United States2509 Posts
| ||
|
Boundz(DarKo)
5311 Posts
| ||
|
Scarecrow
Korea (South)9175 Posts
| ||
|
oogieogie
United States3657 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
Holy damn. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Davkaus
United Kingdom368 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
hifriend
China7935 Posts
| ||
|
RHoudini
Belgium3628 Posts
| ||
|
ScrambledX
Finland296 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Muffloe
Sweden6061 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL IndyStarCraft MaxPax ZombieGrub90 BRAT_OK JuggernautJason60 Nathanias EmSc Tv Shuttle Counter-StrikeWhite-Ra ggaemo firebathero Barracks 910 Shine Trap Killer yabsab Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi4905 summit1g4438 singsing1357 Beastyqt774 shahzam427 B2W.Neo318 ArmadaUGS137 KnowMe132 UpATreeSC71 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|