On July 23 2013 13:51 blade55555 wrote:
Ok I wish that CC at the natural had died. That would have been so hilarious.
Ok I wish that CC at the natural had died. That would have been so hilarious.
I was thinking the same thing, it caught fire even.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Valiver
Caldeum1977 Posts
On July 23 2013 13:51 blade55555 wrote: Ok I wish that CC at the natural had died. That would have been so hilarious. I was thinking the same thing, it caught fire even. | ||
|
plogamer
Canada3132 Posts
| ||
|
nunez
Norway4003 Posts
| ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
![]() | ||
|
BlackPanther
United States872 Posts
| ||
|
GhandiEAGLE
United States20754 Posts
| ||
|
Ace Frehley
2030 Posts
| ||
|
Taefox
1533 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On July 23 2013 13:52 Zenbrez wrote: When I thought I couldn't dislike Guhiho any more. -.- lol you can hardly blame gumiho here | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
| ||
|
Rhaegal
United States678 Posts
| ||
|
polpot
3002 Posts
| ||
|
plogamer
Canada3132 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
GUMIBRO! | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
mataxp
Chile538 Posts
| ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
Welcome back to Code S! | ||
|
tl2212
Belize731 Posts
i dont know why he didn't just expand | ||
|
HolyArrow
United States7116 Posts
On July 23 2013 13:52 Zenbrez wrote: When I thought I couldn't dislike Guhiho any more. -.- Yeah it's all Gumiho's fault that soO fucked up so hard! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Jaedong Soma Horang2 EffOrt BeSt actioN Soulkey Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns41373 singsing1988 B2W.Neo698 XBOCT331 hiko320 DeMusliM290 Pyrionflax275 byalli253 ArmadaUGS84 Mew2King60 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
Stellar Fest
Rex96
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|