On June 10 2013 18:14 DarkLordOlli wrote:
If EGTL gets all killed before HerO and Taeja can play I'mma be mad
If EGTL gets all killed before HerO and Taeja can play I'mma be mad
No worries on that front, JD zvz = automatic point

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Evil_Sheep
Canada902 Posts
On June 10 2013 18:14 DarkLordOlli wrote: If EGTL gets all killed before HerO and Taeja can play I'mma be mad No worries on that front, JD zvz = automatic point ![]() | ||
|
KobraKay
Portugal4386 Posts
Got to love national holidays ^^ | ||
|
artrea
Latvia3560 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Ghostcom
Denmark4783 Posts
On June 10 2013 18:13 Caihead wrote: Bunny is a rookie man... If you know anything about debut games that was an extremely good one. No one debuts and plays like top X world. I am just not historyless. | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On June 10 2013 18:17 DarkLordOlli wrote: These mind mind mind videos are getting too insane Kitty massaging a kitty was like the ultimate AWWWWWWWWWWW :3 moment | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
HolyArrow
United States7116 Posts
On June 10 2013 18:11 esdf wrote: they even lose vs rookies :D Yeah I guess Bunny > JYP > Fantasy | ||
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
On June 10 2013 18:18 DarkLordOlli wrote: Did I just see longcat Yes | ||
|
Ysellian
Netherlands9029 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On June 10 2013 18:18 HolyArrow wrote: Yeah I guess Bunny > JYP > Fantasy Bunny > Fantasy isn't that far off from the truth | ||
|
Serpico
4285 Posts
| ||
|
julianto
2292 Posts
| ||
|
artrea
Latvia3560 Posts
| ||
|
Draconicfire
Canada2562 Posts
| ||
|
GudulesmSC2
102 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
On June 10 2013 18:20 GudulesmSC2 wrote: Insane face hiding micro You mean reaction time. | ||
|
Evil_Sheep
Canada902 Posts
| ||
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH305 StarCraft: Brood War• Hupsaiya • practicex • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|