On May 15 2013 20:55 Lunareste wrote:
I think the KeSPA players are a bit better, but honestly...
GTFO.
I think the KeSPA players are a bit better, but honestly...
GTFO.
Just report and leave, don't feed the troll.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Sareth
Germany1008 Posts
May 15 2013 11:57 GMT
#1221
On May 15 2013 20:55 Lunareste wrote: Show nested quote + On May 15 2013 20:54 chisuri wrote: Oh my God, how could they allow the last match to be eSF vs eSF? Free slot for one low-level player? All matches should have at least one Kespa player. Well I guess they must have some eSF players in somehow. I think the KeSPA players are a bit better, but honestly... GTFO. Just report and leave, don't feed the troll. | ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
May 15 2013 11:58 GMT
#1222
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
May 15 2013 11:58 GMT
#1223
On May 15 2013 20:54 chisuri wrote: Oh my God, how could they allow the last match to be eSF vs eSF? Free slot for one low-level player? All matches should have at least one Kespa player. Well I guess they must have some eSF players in somehow. this trash talk is so lame. | ||
|
Ryps
Romania2740 Posts
May 15 2013 11:58 GMT
#1224
On May 15 2013 20:54 chisuri wrote: Oh my God, how could they allow the last match to be eSF vs eSF? Free slot for one low-level player? All matches should have at least one Kespa player. Well I guess they must have some eSF players in somehow. So eSF are the korean foreigners now ? Sc2 is developing their own caste system. | ||
|
[]Phase[]
Belgium927 Posts
May 15 2013 11:58 GMT
#1225
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 15 2013 11:59 GMT
#1226
| ||
|
Scarecrow
Korea (South)9175 Posts
May 15 2013 11:59 GMT
#1227
| ||
|
Waxangel
United States33703 Posts
May 15 2013 12:00 GMT
#1228
On May 15 2013 20:54 Holgerius wrote: Well, that was one-sided. Is Avenge supposed to be a good player? Serious question, my knowledge of todays SC2-scene is terribad.I wanted to make a serie A analogy but I realized I haven't followed soccer in forever he's okay | ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
May 15 2013 12:00 GMT
#1229
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
May 15 2013 12:00 GMT
#1230
like wtf. | ||
|
McBengt
Sweden1684 Posts
May 15 2013 12:00 GMT
#1231
| ||
|
Ramiz1989
12124 Posts
May 15 2013 12:00 GMT
#1232
On May 15 2013 20:54 chisuri wrote: Oh my God, how could they allow the last match to be eSF vs eSF? Free slot for one low-level player? All matches should have at least one Kespa player. Well I guess they must have some eSF players in somehow. User was temp banned for this post. One "low-level player"... One guy was already banned for saying something like this... Edit: and here we go... | ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
May 15 2013 12:01 GMT
#1233
On May 15 2013 20:55 letian wrote: Show nested quote + On May 15 2013 20:54 Holgerius wrote: Well, that was one-sided. Is Avenge supposed to be a good player? Serious question, my knowledge of todays SC2-scene is terribad.I actually forgot how much time has passed since I saw you on tl ![]() Yeh, I'm nowhere near as active on the forum as I used to be. =/ | ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
May 15 2013 12:01 GMT
#1234
On May 15 2013 21:00 Waxangel wrote: Show nested quote + On May 15 2013 20:54 Holgerius wrote: Well, that was one-sided. Is Avenge supposed to be a good player? Serious question, my knowledge of todays SC2-scene is terribad.I wanted to make a serie A analogy but I realized I haven't followed soccer in forever he's okay Maicon and Inter are my only knowledge of it... if thats even the same league hahaha! :S | ||
|
ZenithM
France15952 Posts
May 15 2013 12:01 GMT
#1235
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 15 2013 12:01 GMT
#1236
On May 15 2013 21:00 Waxangel wrote: Show nested quote + On May 15 2013 20:54 Holgerius wrote: Well, that was one-sided. Is Avenge supposed to be a good player? Serious question, my knowledge of todays SC2-scene is terribad.I wanted to make a serie A analogy but I realized I haven't followed soccer in forever he's okay FOOTBALL QQ Don't get started on Football.... ![]() On May 15 2013 21:01 liberate71 wrote: Show nested quote + On May 15 2013 21:00 Waxangel wrote: On May 15 2013 20:54 Holgerius wrote: Well, that was one-sided. Is Avenge supposed to be a good player? Serious question, my knowledge of todays SC2-scene is terribad.I wanted to make a serie A analogy but I realized I haven't followed soccer in forever he's okay Maicon and Inter are my only knowledge of it... if thats even the same league hahaha! :S Maicon doesn't play for Inter anymore ![]() He is at Man City | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
May 15 2013 12:01 GMT
#1237
| ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
May 15 2013 12:02 GMT
#1238
On May 15 2013 21:01 BigFan wrote: any LR? How is Flash doing this game? Would've never thought it'll go to game 3 :O This is game 2 | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33703 Posts
May 15 2013 12:02 GMT
#1239
| ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
May 15 2013 12:02 GMT
#1240
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2actioN BeSt Dewaltoss firebathero Zeus Trap zelot soO Sexy [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Beastyqt667 B2W.Neo604 ceh9489 byalli368 ArmadaUGS167 KnowMe151 Khaldor137 C9.Mang0126 TKL BRAT_OK Trikslyr57 Railgan11 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH321 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Reevou • Migwel • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • 80smullet Dota 2• Azhi_Dahaki21 • blackmanpl • FirePhoenix13 • ZZZeroYoutube • STPLYoutube • BSLYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|