On March 04 2013 11:11 vultdylan wrote:
There goes ALL my Liquibets.
There goes ALL my Liquibets.
lol yea I predicted Yonghwa to only lose to MKP
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On March 04 2013 11:11 vultdylan wrote: There goes ALL my Liquibets. lol yea I predicted Yonghwa to only lose to MKP | ||
|
nomyx
United States2205 Posts
wow | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On March 04 2013 11:11 Kinky wrote: How is Stephano able to play today if he's going to IEM too? Flight scheduling? Stephano's group plays two days later than Yonghwa's. | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
On March 04 2013 11:11 Kinky wrote: How is Stephano able to play today if he's going to IEM too? Flight scheduling? Plus I think he plays on the second day of IEM and Yongwha plays on the first day if I recall. | ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On March 04 2013 11:12 Die4Ever wrote: lol yea I predicted Yonghwa to only lose to MKP They'll change them to 0 point values | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On March 04 2013 11:11 NovemberstOrm wrote: Show nested quote + On March 04 2013 11:11 Bagration wrote: A 4 person group? That's kind of unfair to the other players who had the misfortune to be placed in a 6 person group :\ not much can be done about it, really. Yeah that's true. At this point players have already prepared. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On March 04 2013 11:10 Laryleprakon wrote: I feel bad for the 6 person groups lol Yep, that's unfair. Wonder if Yonghwa notified them days ago or just now, because they could've adpated the groups if he told them earlier. So if he dropped out just now, maybe Gom will penalize him? | ||
|
nomyx
United States2205 Posts
| ||
|
garlicface
Canada4196 Posts
| ||
|
suicideyear
Ivory Coast3016 Posts
| ||
|
ShowTheLights
Korea (South)1717 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ZenithM
France15952 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
On March 04 2013 11:12 Shellshock1122 wrote: Show nested quote + On March 04 2013 11:12 Die4Ever wrote: On March 04 2013 11:11 vultdylan wrote: There goes ALL my Liquibets. lol yea I predicted Yonghwa to only lose to MKP They'll change them to 0 point values Already did T-T | ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
On March 04 2013 10:46 Fionn wrote: 1. Trust 2. MKP 3. Lure 4. Stephano 5. Yonghwa called it | ||
|
m0ck
4194 Posts
| ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
Sad we had no early thread for this announcement, imagine the comments. :D "This is disgrace...They invited him and gave code s spot, which many progamers from Korea have to earn and he disrispected them by dropping from UnD matches because of 5 times "easier" tournament. I would ban him forever from GSL for this." etc. hahaha | ||
|
nomyx
United States2205 Posts
On March 04 2013 11:13 suicideyear wrote: I have a soft spot for Lure, I hope he does well Join his fan club! | ||
|
DMXD
United States4064 Posts
| ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 EffOrt Jaedong BeSt Light Mini Stork firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2285 olofmeister1694 hiko899 B2W.Neo735 Lowko357 Sick191 Pyrionflax190 Liquid`VortiX178 ArmadaUGS95 Mew2King40 ZerO(Twitch)13 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|