• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:57
CEST 22:57
KST 05:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8401 users

Iron Squid II Grand Final - Page 198

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 243 Next
Usual rules apply. Balance whine will be moderated harshly.
Flightan
Profile Joined June 2010
France147 Posts
January 26 2013 20:49 GMT
#3941
The french casters are exhauted
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
January 26 2013 20:49 GMT
#3942
Grand Lagoon, potentially awesome.
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
January 26 2013 20:49 GMT
#3943
On January 27 2013 05:48 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 05:47 TheBB wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:44 Flonomenalz wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:43 TheBB wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:39 Flonomenalz wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:37 sertman wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:35 Flonomenalz wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:34 mambar wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:33 Flonomenalz wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:32 mambar wrote:
[quote]
no, not all of us do

so you'd rather see DRG win now, than see more games of top level entertainment?

weird.

yes it's weird to want a player i like to dominate a series

Well I just don't comprehend people that watch SC2 to see their favourite players win rather than seeing quality games.


so you don't comprehend 99% of sports fans? lol

That's not a fair comparison. There's plenty more sports games to be viewed over the years to come than there is top level SC2. Starcraft is a niche market compared to actual sports.

When SC2 eventually dies, we'll be left wishing we had more games to view. Why wouldn't you want to see as many of the best as you can while we can?

BW died (let's at least assume so for the sake of this post), and I'm not left wishing I had more games to view. The comparison is perfectly valid.

You must be one of very, very few BW viewers that don't wish there could be more live top level BW.

Of course I want there to be more live (or even non-live, who gives a shit) top level BW. That's not what I said. I'm not left wishing for it, which is to say that I don't feel BW died without giving us sufficiently many. More is merrier, but there's not an aching in my heart for more top level BW, there's quite enough of it around to satisfy me for ages should I so desire.

Not on that topic, but... Your signature mang... Real men don't have to play zerg

Better now?
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 26 2013 20:50 GMT
#3944
I like Grand Lagoon aesthetically and game-wise (though it is basically Daybreak flipped 90 degrees around).
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Taryssa
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1628 Posts
January 26 2013 20:50 GMT
#3945
A lot of maps look like Daybreak now.
keeperton
Profile Joined December 2010
United States233 Posts
January 26 2013 20:50 GMT
#3946
On January 27 2013 05:50 PhoenixVoid wrote:
I like Grand Lagoon aesthetically and game-wise (though it is basically Daybreak flipped 90 degrees around).


You mean Bel'Shir Vestige?
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
January 26 2013 20:51 GMT
#3947
On January 27 2013 05:49 TheBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 05:48 Wintex wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:47 TheBB wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:44 Flonomenalz wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:43 TheBB wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:39 Flonomenalz wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:37 sertman wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:35 Flonomenalz wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:34 mambar wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:33 Flonomenalz wrote:
[quote]
so you'd rather see DRG win now, than see more games of top level entertainment?

weird.

yes it's weird to want a player i like to dominate a series

Well I just don't comprehend people that watch SC2 to see their favourite players win rather than seeing quality games.


so you don't comprehend 99% of sports fans? lol

That's not a fair comparison. There's plenty more sports games to be viewed over the years to come than there is top level SC2. Starcraft is a niche market compared to actual sports.

When SC2 eventually dies, we'll be left wishing we had more games to view. Why wouldn't you want to see as many of the best as you can while we can?

BW died (let's at least assume so for the sake of this post), and I'm not left wishing I had more games to view. The comparison is perfectly valid.

You must be one of very, very few BW viewers that don't wish there could be more live top level BW.

Of course I want there to be more live (or even non-live, who gives a shit) top level BW. That's not what I said. I'm not left wishing for it, which is to say that I don't feel BW died without giving us sufficiently many. More is merrier, but there's not an aching in my heart for more top level BW, there's quite enough of it around to satisfy me for ages should I so desire.

Not on that topic, but... Your signature mang... Real men don't have to play zerg

Better now?

My love for you is eternal now. (up from "I don't know what I would do without you"-level)
The Bomber boy
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 26 2013 20:51 GMT
#3948
On January 27 2013 05:50 keeperton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 05:50 PhoenixVoid wrote:
I like Grand Lagoon aesthetically and game-wise (though it is basically Daybreak flipped 90 degrees around).


You mean Bel'Shir Vestige?

Yeah, I realized that mistake now... Well, it somewhat resembles Daybreak.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
January 26 2013 20:52 GMT
#3949
life is drinking some cristaline, he has the power of Guy roux with him
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
January 26 2013 20:52 GMT
#3950
As a side note, Life is like the best ID you could have. I'm struggling to think of another one.
Daogin
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada2308 Posts
January 26 2013 20:53 GMT
#3951
whoever wins, the crowd better chant their name :D
Leenoctopus <3, master of foreign events.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 26 2013 20:53 GMT
#3952
On January 27 2013 05:52 Pandain wrote:
As a side note, Life is like the best ID you could have. I'm struggling to think of another one.


Fruitdealer.
Moderator
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
January 26 2013 20:53 GMT
#3953
On January 27 2013 05:52 Pandain wrote:
As a side note, Life is like the best ID you could have. I'm struggling to think of another one.

Reality
The Bomber boy
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 26 2013 20:53 GMT
#3954
On January 27 2013 05:52 Pandain wrote:
As a side note, Life is like the best ID you could have. I'm struggling to think of another one.

Tubbythefat is pretty epic.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
January 26 2013 20:53 GMT
#3955
On January 27 2013 05:52 Pandain wrote:
As a side note, Life is like the best ID you could have. I'm struggling to think of another one.

TheStarCraft
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
January 26 2013 20:54 GMT
#3956
On January 27 2013 05:38 cam connor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 05:37 Miragee wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:35 Flonomenalz wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:34 mambar wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:33 Flonomenalz wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:32 mambar wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:31 Flonomenalz wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:31 Hier wrote:
Casters are so unbelievably biased towards Life.

We all want to see a comeback.

no, not all of us do

so you'd rather see DRG win now, than see more games of top level entertainment?

weird.

yes it's weird to want a player i like to dominate a series

Well I just don't comprehend people that watch SC2 to see their favourite players win rather than seeing quality games.



Did you tell us we should watch STARCRAFT 2 ZVZ for quality games? lol

u know i'm not big on sc2 or anything but sc2 zvz is probably better than bw zvz nowadays


Seems like we have a different taste.^^ The only thing I don't like about ZvZ is the coinflip BO's that could straight decide certain games.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 26 2013 20:54 GMT
#3957
On January 27 2013 05:53 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 05:52 Pandain wrote:
As a side note, Life is like the best ID you could have. I'm struggling to think of another one.

Reality


Only when playing Fantasy,
Moderator
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
January 26 2013 20:54 GMT
#3958
On January 27 2013 05:51 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 05:49 TheBB wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:48 Wintex wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:47 TheBB wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:44 Flonomenalz wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:43 TheBB wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:39 Flonomenalz wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:37 sertman wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:35 Flonomenalz wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:34 mambar wrote:
[quote]
yes it's weird to want a player i like to dominate a series

Well I just don't comprehend people that watch SC2 to see their favourite players win rather than seeing quality games.


so you don't comprehend 99% of sports fans? lol

That's not a fair comparison. There's plenty more sports games to be viewed over the years to come than there is top level SC2. Starcraft is a niche market compared to actual sports.

When SC2 eventually dies, we'll be left wishing we had more games to view. Why wouldn't you want to see as many of the best as you can while we can?

BW died (let's at least assume so for the sake of this post), and I'm not left wishing I had more games to view. The comparison is perfectly valid.

You must be one of very, very few BW viewers that don't wish there could be more live top level BW.

Of course I want there to be more live (or even non-live, who gives a shit) top level BW. That's not what I said. I'm not left wishing for it, which is to say that I don't feel BW died without giving us sufficiently many. More is merrier, but there's not an aching in my heart for more top level BW, there's quite enough of it around to satisfy me for ages should I so desire.

Not on that topic, but... Your signature mang... Real men don't have to play zerg

Better now?

My love for you is eternal now. (up from "I don't know what I would do without you"-level)

Coolness + 20%.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
January 26 2013 20:54 GMT
#3959
this roach warren is a risk
GreyishTommy
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland147 Posts
January 26 2013 20:54 GMT
#3960
On January 27 2013 05:53 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 05:52 Pandain wrote:
As a side note, Life is like the best ID you could have. I'm struggling to think of another one.


Fruitdealer.

this, best ID ever
MKP/Bomber/ForGG/Creator/Jjakji/SuperNova/San/Byul/Life/DRG/HerO/Seed
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC511
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 511
ZombieGrub135
JuggernautJason109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20543
Soulkey 261
White-Ra 199
Mini 154
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 15
League of Legends
Doublelift2608
Counter-Strike
fl0m1359
shoxiejesuss521
C9.Mang0165
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4382
Khaldor2443
Liquid`Hasu1553
Trikslyr42
Other Games
summit1g3219
ArmadaUGS2480
B2W.Neo476
shahzam445
Pyrionflax170
Mew2King78
Railgan21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• musti20045 0
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV419
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
• Noizen119
Other Games
• Scarra1185
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 3m
OSC
16h 3m
Stellar Fest
16h 3m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.