On January 24 2013 18:22 -y0shi- wrote:
How is Huk supposed to hold this :/?
How is Huk supposed to hold this :/?
I'm a spine rush expert here. You need like 10 cannons. Not even kidding.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
RPR_Tempest
Australia7799 Posts
On January 24 2013 18:22 -y0shi- wrote: How is Huk supposed to hold this :/? I'm a spine rush expert here. You need like 10 cannons. Not even kidding. | ||
|
Dujek
United Kingdom276 Posts
| ||
|
GreyKnight
United States4720 Posts
| ||
|
Bliznako
Serbia165 Posts
| ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
On January 24 2013 18:21 liberate71 wrote: Dare I say it, Sniper doing something pretty fun! :o Well it's a start, he have a lot to make up for. | ||
|
SenorChang
Australia4730 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On January 24 2013 18:22 Flonomenalz wrote: grrrr I wish I could watch this. Never thought there'd be a stream without 240p option lmao try the gom website? the free sq | ||
|
EpiK
Korea (South)5757 Posts
| ||
|
Ziken
Ghana1743 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
On January 24 2013 18:22 -y0shi- wrote: How is Huk supposed to hold this :/? More cannons, he needed to know about the baneling nest to hold :/ | ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
| ||
|
Hall0wed
United States8486 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
SenorChang
Australia4730 Posts
On January 24 2013 18:22 Tobblish wrote: Show nested quote + On January 24 2013 18:21 liberate71 wrote: Dare I say it, Sniper doing something pretty fun! :o Well it's a start, he have a lot to make up for. he doesnt have to make up shit, he's a competitor first | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
DOUDOU
Wales2940 Posts
| ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
On January 24 2013 18:22 Boiler Bandsman wrote: I fucking hate Sniper. Not only is he going to kill Huk, he's going to make it as FAST AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE! Is there any other way to kill Huk? :OOOOOOOOOOO lol | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On January 24 2013 18:22 Alpina wrote: Hahhaha so funnny :D i love sniper One of those things that you didn't expect to read when you woke up this morning. | ||
|
tylerf
739 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On January 24 2013 18:22 JJH777 wrote: I am so disappointed in Artosis. I can't believe he didn't immediately say that was a Nestea strategy haha seriously. They went apeshit when Nestea first did that. == And yes Tasteless, it's the cereal of kings | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|