• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:00
CEST 18:00
KST 01:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8899 users

[SPL] Samsung KHAN vs STX Soul R2 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 36 37 38 Next All
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
January 12 2013 03:04 GMT
#21
Go Go Khan! Stork two kills and Jagnbang two kills please :D
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
January 12 2013 03:08 GMT
#22
Go stork!

Hope Bogus gets sent out and makes it WORTH MY DAMN INVESTMENT THOUGH :X
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-12 03:11:12
January 12 2013 03:09 GMT
#23
Stream laggy for everyone?

Just seemed to be something with the Audio in the start of the stream.. Bit Weird. Staying up for some great games
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
January 12 2013 03:09 GMT
#24
Every week, I wait and hope for Stork to finally show some brilliancy in SC2, but so far I've only been disappointed.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Goldfish
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
January 12 2013 03:10 GMT
#25
I got mostly STX on my Fantasy Proleague team (and I'm rooting for Bogus here and in the next GSL too) but I have to root for Khan to win. Poor Samsung Khan.

My current monitor right now has a huge (well noticeable) "SAMSUNG" printed on it. Don't worry, if you guys lose... I am still using your monitors. I am using Samsung monitors for you Jangbi and Stork! (Well, actually... but I'm still rooting for you !)
https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsServerFeedback/feedback/details/741495/biggest-explorer-annoyance-automatic-sorting-windows-7-server-2008-r2-and-vista#details Allow Disable Auto Arrange in Windows 7+
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 12 2013 03:10 GMT
#26
On January 12 2013 12:09 Glorfindel! wrote:
Stream laggy for everyone?

It was lagging off and on for me during the screen where the show the lineups but when they changed to the intro I'm running fine
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
rushz0rz
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada5300 Posts
January 12 2013 03:12 GMT
#27
A night off, pizza, and proleague. This is going to be my best night in a while.
IntoTheRainBOw fan~
BretZ
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1510 Posts
January 12 2013 03:12 GMT
#28
Lets go stork~~
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
January 12 2013 03:13 GMT
#29
On January 12 2013 12:12 rushz0rz wrote:
A night off, pizza, and proleague. This is going to be my best night in a while.

Sounds really good! You've inspired me to go check the fridge, I'm gonna take a break from laddering and watch this too.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
January 12 2013 03:13 GMT
#30
only like 3 people in the audience? I'm not gonna bring up sc2 is dying or stupid shit like that because I don't believe it in the slightest. What I really wonder is, if the GOM studio can fill up Sc2 obviously has some fans in Korea... how come none of them show up for Pro league? Is the studio like really far out from the main area or what? Pro league games in general have been pretty damn good and at least comparably to Code A on the most part imo.
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
RezChi
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2368 Posts
January 12 2013 03:14 GMT
#31
Stork 8th year as a progammer?
KoRStarvid
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden767 Posts
January 12 2013 03:14 GMT
#32
Kim Ga Eul so beautiful
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 12 2013 03:14 GMT
#33
On January 12 2013 12:13 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
only like 3 people in the audience? I'm not gonna bring up sc2 is dying or stupid shit like that because I don't believe it in the slightest. What I really wonder is, if the GOM studio can fill up Sc2 obviously has some fans in Korea... how come none of them show up for Pro league? Is the studio like really far out from the main area or what? Pro league games in general have been pretty damn good and at least comparably to Code A on the most part imo.

I didnt follow BW so I don't know for sure but according to the casters in an earlier broadcast STX was talking about how they have hardly any fans. I don't know if Samsung is a less popular team though. I feel like with Jangbi and Stork (aka players even I knew about without following bw) they would at least have a decent following.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
January 12 2013 03:17 GMT
#34
On January 12 2013 12:14 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 12:13 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
only like 3 people in the audience? I'm not gonna bring up sc2 is dying or stupid shit like that because I don't believe it in the slightest. What I really wonder is, if the GOM studio can fill up Sc2 obviously has some fans in Korea... how come none of them show up for Pro league? Is the studio like really far out from the main area or what? Pro league games in general have been pretty damn good and at least comparably to Code A on the most part imo.

I didnt follow BW so I don't know for sure but according to the casters in an earlier broadcast STX was talking about how they have hardly any fans. I don't know if Samsung is a less popular team though. I feel like with Jangbi and Stork (aka players even I knew about without following bw) they would at least have a decent following.

Khan and STX def not extremely popular teams by any means. but if my foggy memory of watching BW pro league they could bring in enough people to at least fill up the first two rows of seats.

I'm not trying to compare Sc2 to BW times either. Just curious as to why People are willing to go to GOM studio but not to Pro league matches? Just seems odd to me is all...
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 12 2013 03:17 GMT
#35
On January 12 2013 12:13 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
only like 3 people in the audience? I'm not gonna bring up sc2 is dying or stupid shit like that because I don't believe it in the slightest. What I really wonder is, if the GOM studio can fill up Sc2 obviously has some fans in Korea... how come none of them show up for Pro league? Is the studio like really far out from the main area or what? Pro league games in general have been pretty damn good and at least comparably to Code A on the most part imo.


Students are likely busy with their studies on a Saturday, and adults are busy working. Plus, neither STX or Khan aren't the big hitters of PL.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
MisterFred
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2033 Posts
January 12 2013 03:18 GMT
#36
That's a ton of food for Samsung, with like no one in the audience. What's the special occasion?
"The victor? Not the highest scoring, nor the best strategist, nor the best tactitian. The victor was he that was closest to the Tao of FFA." -.Praetor
Ksquared
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1748 Posts
January 12 2013 03:18 GMT
#37
Dat Khan record. Khan is the new Ace
eSports for life.
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
January 12 2013 03:18 GMT
#38
On January 12 2013 12:17 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 12:13 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
only like 3 people in the audience? I'm not gonna bring up sc2 is dying or stupid shit like that because I don't believe it in the slightest. What I really wonder is, if the GOM studio can fill up Sc2 obviously has some fans in Korea... how come none of them show up for Pro league? Is the studio like really far out from the main area or what? Pro league games in general have been pretty damn good and at least comparably to Code A on the most part imo.


Students are likely busy with their studies on a Saturday, and adults are busy working. Plus, neither STX or Khan aren't the big hitters of PL.

Very true I wasn't really accounting for the time and day in Korea right now
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
m3rciless
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1476 Posts
January 12 2013 03:18 GMT
#39
stork fighting
White-Ra fighting!
Zhou
Profile Joined February 2009
United States832 Posts
January 12 2013 03:19 GMT
#40
It's hard to say who I want to win, because I have a heart for both teams.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 36 37 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1131
Mini 929
Soma 620
actioN 477
Rush 376
ggaemo 350
Light 302
Larva 285
Stork 268
Horang2 254
[ Show more ]
BeSt 242
Snow 194
hero 172
Shuttle 172
firebathero 116
Barracks 112
Shine 98
Killer 95
Dewaltoss 91
Aegong 76
Zeus 70
Sexy 44
Liquid`Ret 35
Shinee 35
sorry 33
soO 32
Sharp 32
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 21
Trap 17
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8319
qojqva1825
Dendi939
420jenkins164
Counter-Strike
fl0m1214
Fnx 660
x6flipin436
edward60
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5305
Other Games
singsing1457
B2W.Neo982
byalli486
Lowko368
Khaldor358
Mlord321
ceh9274
DeMusliM218
Liquid`VortiX166
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS139
Trikslyr44
BRAT_OK 27
Railgan12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream163
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH212
• StrangeGG 68
• mYiSmile119
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV336
League of Legends
• Nemesis2714
• TFBlade846
Other Games
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h
Kung Fu Cup
19h
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.