• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:25
CEST 02:25
KST 09:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10222 users

[IPTL] Acer v Fnatic - Contender Group A - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Reaps
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom1280 Posts
December 14 2012 01:05 GMT
#41
Naama has always been terrible, hence the way he plays.
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-14 01:06:53
December 14 2012 01:05 GMT
#42
Love seeing Scarlett AK, though Alive might have a decent chance to reverse the all kill, Alive vs MMA could be a fun match.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
December 14 2012 01:06 GMT
#43
Why are foreign terrans (myself included) so bad....
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
ref4
Profile Joined March 2012
2933 Posts
December 14 2012 01:06 GMT
#44
On December 14 2012 10:05 TheDougler wrote:
Hmmm...

"Four infestors on the map"
"Or are they queens trapped in infestors bodies?"

Bit of an edgy comment there Kibbles... I think. Probably reading to far into it.

Love seeing Scarlett AK, though Alive might have a decent chance to reverse the all kill, Alive vs MMA could be a fun match.


but that's assuming alive beats scarlett, but I don't think alive can even beat my cat in SC2 nowadays
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
December 14 2012 01:07 GMT
#45
On December 14 2012 10:06 ref4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 10:05 TheDougler wrote:


Love seeing Scarlett AK, though Alive might have a decent chance to reverse the all kill, Alive vs MMA could be a fun match.


but that's assuming alive beats scarlett, but I don't think alive can even beat my cat in SC2 nowadays


Haha, plus when Scarlett gets on a roll she takes dat epic momentum with her
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
December 14 2012 01:08 GMT
#46
Foreign Terran just lack that special something that allows them to be up there with the best. Koreans just seem to have Terran figured out a lot better than foreigners, and I remember LucifroN saying something along the lines of "I just realized how wrong I had been playing Terran" after seeing Mvp play in IEM.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
ref4
Profile Joined March 2012
2933 Posts
December 14 2012 01:09 GMT
#47
On December 14 2012 10:08 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Foreign Terran just lack that special something that allows them to be up there with the best. Koreans just seem to have Terran figured out a lot better than foreigners, and I remember LucifroN saying something along the lines of "I just realized how wrong I had been playing Terran" after seeing Mvp play in IEM.


To put it simply: they lack the micro and macro Korean Terrans have

In depth: they lack the micro, macro, decision making and strategies Korean Terrans have.
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
December 14 2012 01:11 GMT
#48
On December 14 2012 10:08 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Foreign Terran just lack that special something that allows them to be up there with the best. Koreans just seem to have Terran figured out a lot better than foreigners, and I remember LucifroN saying something along the lines of "I just realized how wrong I had been playing Terran" after seeing Mvp play in IEM.


Sigh. Sometimes I wish I was born a Korean instead of Japanese. But then, I realize how awesome it is to be Japanese so that kind of goes away.

I mean seriously. I have a friend who's Korean and never played starcraft, but just by looking me playing would just say really insightful things.
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
decado90
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States480 Posts
December 14 2012 01:32 GMT
#49
On December 14 2012 10:11 glzElectromaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 10:08 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Foreign Terran just lack that special something that allows them to be up there with the best. Koreans just seem to have Terran figured out a lot better than foreigners, and I remember LucifroN saying something along the lines of "I just realized how wrong I had been playing Terran" after seeing Mvp play in IEM.


Sigh. Sometimes I wish I was born a Korean instead of Japanese. But then, I realize how awesome it is to be Japanese so that kind of goes away.

I mean seriously. I have a friend who's Korean and never played starcraft, but just by looking me playing would just say really insightful things.



Average "size" of a South Korean is 3.8". Don't know if it's really worth it lol.
"Be formless like water"- Bruce Lee
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
December 14 2012 01:35 GMT
#50
Lol, talking about Harstem's "side of the map" it's about a quarter the size of Scarlett's side of the map.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
December 14 2012 01:36 GMT
#51
dear god
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
Antithesis
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1271 Posts
December 14 2012 01:36 GMT
#52
Good god, this game.
Mutation complete.
Jebediah
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany106 Posts
December 14 2012 01:37 GMT
#53
This is almost fun to watch.
ref4
Profile Joined March 2012
2933 Posts
December 14 2012 01:37 GMT
#54
goddamnit just go kill each other already
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 14 2012 01:39 GMT
#55
You know what I really like about Heart of the Swarm? Motherships will be terrible so there will be no reason to make them and have the cloak-lag bring the game to 5 fps.
decado90
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States480 Posts
December 14 2012 01:39 GMT
#56
Absolutely beautiful and elegant play by Scarlett. After this game she's proven to me she's the real deal. Best foreigner for sure, can't wait to see more of her games.
"Be formless like water"- Bruce Lee
isaachukfan
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada785 Posts
December 14 2012 01:40 GMT
#57
Now, how does one "win" in that position?
I'm a mennonite, yes I'm allowed to use a computer
Enchanted
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1609 Posts
December 14 2012 01:40 GMT
#58
That was a sad ending.
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
December 14 2012 01:40 GMT
#59
Heart of the Swam, please come quickly.
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
Chewbacca.
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3634 Posts
December 14 2012 01:41 GMT
#60
Dance around for 15 minutes, finally the big battle happens, Scarlett loses 10 supply.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft314
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft314
ViBE123
CosmosSc2 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1923
Artosis 583
Shuttle 540
910 36
Dota 2
monkeys_forever665
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Other Games
summit1g7981
JimRising 623
shahzam595
C9.Mang0262
Maynarde122
ArmadaUGS64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick900
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen117
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 35m
Stellar Fest
12h 35m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.