• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:27
CEST 15:27
KST 22:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10402 users

[Code S] RO32 Group G 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 65

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 75 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 07 2012 12:10 GMT
#1281
On November 07 2012 21:09 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 21:09 Sumahi wrote:
No, such a terrible night for Squirtle. So sad, Startale is only 3/4 now in Code S. I hope Life can crush everyone tomorrow.

still the most players in ro16 haha

will MVP have 3 after tonight if Keen wins? or do they have a 4th? DRG, Sniper, Keen
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
November 07 2012 12:10 GMT
#1282
On November 07 2012 21:08 GreyKnight wrote:
I think seed and hero looked alright some bad luck and zerg metagame strength

Yeah, both barely didn't get out. Seed was also really unlucky in the PvP match.
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
November 07 2012 12:12 GMT
#1283
On November 07 2012 21:07 dainbramage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 21:06 PVJ wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:03 FuzzyJAM wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:02 dainbramage wrote:
On November 07 2012 20:59 TheBB wrote:
Poll: Recommend Losers' Match Game 2?

No (43)
 
88%

Yes (6)
 
12%

If you have time (0)
 
0%

49 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Losers' Match Game 2?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time




I want to know who the 'yes'ers are

Some people like comedy games I guess.

Edit: I mean, I "yes"ed for Happy's fail myself because it was damn hilarious.

I have seen this happy fail mentioned so many times this week and yet I have no idea what it's referring to? In which game did this happen? And, more importantly, what happened exactly?

Happy proxy 11/11'd against triple hatch before pool.

And lost.

Ah ah ah ah ah ah aaaaa

I'm laughing so hard I have no face anymore. My colleagues are going to think I'm crazy.

Did this happen last week, in this GSL? Weird cause I ve seen all the matches, yet I don't remember any of this. I'm gonna laugh myself to death once I got home.

Poor android
The heart's eternal vow
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
November 07 2012 12:12 GMT
#1284
On November 07 2012 21:10 Hiea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 21:06 PVJ wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:03 FuzzyJAM wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:02 dainbramage wrote:
On November 07 2012 20:59 TheBB wrote:
Poll: Recommend Losers' Match Game 2?

No (43)
 
88%

Yes (6)
 
12%

If you have time (0)
 
0%

49 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Losers' Match Game 2?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time




I want to know who the 'yes'ers are

Some people like comedy games I guess.

Edit: I mean, I "yes"ed for Happy's fail myself because it was damn hilarious.

I have seen this happy fail mentioned so many times this week and yet I have no idea what it's referring to? In which game did this happen? And, more importantly, what happened exactly?

He went 11/11 proxy rax against RorO who went tripple hatch into gas, into pool.

This is a build order win, but what I think happened was that Happy didn't wanna just run into the main of the zerg, because he didn't know about the third hatchery, and didn't rush in, this costed him the game, I'm 100% sure if he knew of the third hatchery, he would of just walked in and won.

People are critizing Happy far too much imo.


At Code S level, he should know the timing whether it is a 3 hatch before pool or etc.

People are right to be critical.
To lose a BO win that bad at the highest level is just disappointing.
Play your best
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
November 07 2012 12:12 GMT
#1285
Some interesting stats, I counted the recommended games for groups A-F and I found:
32 recommended games out of 70 games. So people like less than half of the games.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 07 2012 12:12 GMT
#1286
On November 07 2012 21:10 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 21:09 opterown wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:09 Sumahi wrote:
No, such a terrible night for Squirtle. So sad, Startale is only 3/4 now in Code S. I hope Life can crush everyone tomorrow.

still the most players in ro16 haha

will MVP have 3 after tonight if Keen wins? or do they have a 4th? DRG, Sniper, Keen

equal with ST i guess, Life/Hack/PartinG/Curious vs. DRG/Sniper/Keen/VAMPIRE???
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
IndyO
Profile Joined June 2012
392 Posts
November 07 2012 12:12 GMT
#1287
On November 07 2012 21:10 Hiea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 21:06 PVJ wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:03 FuzzyJAM wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:02 dainbramage wrote:
On November 07 2012 20:59 TheBB wrote:
Poll: Recommend Losers' Match Game 2?

No (43)
 
88%

Yes (6)
 
12%

If you have time (0)
 
0%

49 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Losers' Match Game 2?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time




I want to know who the 'yes'ers are

Some people like comedy games I guess.

Edit: I mean, I "yes"ed for Happy's fail myself because it was damn hilarious.

I have seen this happy fail mentioned so many times this week and yet I have no idea what it's referring to? In which game did this happen? And, more importantly, what happened exactly?

He went 11/11 proxy rax against RorO who went tripple hatch into gas, into pool.

This is a build order win, but what I think happened was that Happy didn't wanna just run into the main of the zerg, because he didn't know about the third hatchery, and didn't rush in, this costed him the game, I'm 100% sure if he knew of the third hatchery, he would of just walked in and won.

People are critizing Happy far too much imo.

When I saw it happen I was thinking the same, that he didn't see the third hatchery. But being that he totally gave up the hatchery at the natural, saw no queens and no lings for such a period of time, he should have figured it out if he wasn't actually already aware.
Happygreek
Profile Joined April 2012
United States220 Posts
November 07 2012 12:13 GMT
#1288
On November 07 2012 21:09 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 21:07 Shellshock1122 wrote:
ro48 Code A:
TaeJa
Happy
Maru
Rain
Bbyong
Seed
Squirtle
some newbies are going to get some shitty draws

don't forget MC, ByuN, Genius, aLive, SuperNova & Flash!


I'm not even sure I'd show up to Code A qualifiers. That's just... a wall. A figurative wall of death.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 07 2012 12:13 GMT
#1289
On November 07 2012 21:09 Shellshock1122 wrote:
GSL S5 Code S Group G FINAL MATCH
KeeN vs INnoVation
Game 1
Map: Entombed Valley

0:00
KeeN spawns in the top right
INnoVation spawns in the bottom left

1:30
gas first for Bogus
rax first for Keen
rax for Bogus
gas for Keen

2:00
2nd gas for Keen

3:00
Factory started for Bogus
Factory for KeeN
2nd gas for Bogus
reactor for Keen's rax
tech lab for Bogus's rax

4:00
Starport started on the tech lab for Bogus
hellion on the way for Bogus
double helion production started for KeeN
Cloak started for Bogus

5:00
CC started on the low ground for KeeN
banshee started for Bogus
Starport started for Keen
Keen's hellions denied by a depot wall off at the main ramp
reactor started on Bogus's factory
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
bluQ
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany1724 Posts
November 07 2012 12:13 GMT
#1290
So nice to see GSL got a lot of viewers :D 13k at 13:13pm in europe and 07:13 in US ... awesome!!

Squirtle looking tired but Leenoctopus tearing it apart! Go Leenock!
www.twitch.tv/bluquh (PoE, Starbow, HS)
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 07 2012 12:13 GMT
#1291
On November 07 2012 21:10 Kasaraki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 21:08 GreyKnight wrote:
I think seed and hero looked alright some bad luck and zerg metagame strength

Yeah, both barely didn't get out. Seed was also really unlucky in the PvP match.

i think seed lost pretty fairly and went out last in his group; he wasn't nearly as good as say, sniper on the night. shy looks pretty meh, but the two players who played the best went out? unlike say hero vs. soulkey, maybe
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
November 07 2012 12:14 GMT
#1292
On November 07 2012 21:12 Grumbels wrote:
Some interesting stats, I counted the recommended games for groups A-F and I found:
32 recommended games out of 70 games. So people like less than half of the games.


That is interesting. Does anyone know how that compares to SC2 games generally?
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 12:15:27
November 07 2012 12:14 GMT
#1293
On November 07 2012 21:12 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 21:10 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:09 opterown wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:09 Sumahi wrote:
No, such a terrible night for Squirtle. So sad, Startale is only 3/4 now in Code S. I hope Life can crush everyone tomorrow.

still the most players in ro16 haha

will MVP have 3 after tonight if Keen wins? or do they have a 4th? DRG, Sniper, Keen

equal with ST i guess, Life/Hack/PartinG/Curious vs. DRG/Sniper/Keen/VAMPIRE???


Would be sick to have a double MVP vs. StarTale semifinal, and then MVP vs. StarTale final :D

Edit: Or all MVP/ST in the Ro8 TT
AdministratorBreak the chains
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
November 07 2012 12:14 GMT
#1294
On November 07 2012 21:13 Happygreek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 21:09 opterown wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:07 Shellshock1122 wrote:
ro48 Code A:
TaeJa
Happy
Maru
Rain
Bbyong
Seed
Squirtle
some newbies are going to get some shitty draws

don't forget MC, ByuN, Genius, aLive, SuperNova & Flash!


I'm not even sure I'd show up to Code A qualifiers. That's just... a wall. A figurative wall of death.


But if you make it ... instafame!
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 07 2012 12:15 GMT
#1295
On November 07 2012 21:14 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 21:13 Happygreek wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:09 opterown wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:07 Shellshock1122 wrote:
ro48 Code A:
TaeJa
Happy
Maru
Rain
Bbyong
Seed
Squirtle
some newbies are going to get some shitty draws

don't forget MC, ByuN, Genius, aLive, SuperNova & Flash!


I'm not even sure I'd show up to Code A qualifiers. That's just... a wall. A figurative wall of death.


But if you make it ... instafame!

11/11 2 games in a row to kick squirtle to code B lolol

could well work tbh with like, diamond micro
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Hiea
Profile Joined March 2012
Denmark1538 Posts
November 07 2012 12:15 GMT
#1296
On November 07 2012 21:12 IndyO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 21:10 Hiea wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:06 PVJ wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:03 FuzzyJAM wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:02 dainbramage wrote:
On November 07 2012 20:59 TheBB wrote:
Poll: Recommend Losers' Match Game 2?

No (43)
 
88%

Yes (6)
 
12%

If you have time (0)
 
0%

49 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Losers' Match Game 2?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time




I want to know who the 'yes'ers are

Some people like comedy games I guess.

Edit: I mean, I "yes"ed for Happy's fail myself because it was damn hilarious.

I have seen this happy fail mentioned so many times this week and yet I have no idea what it's referring to? In which game did this happen? And, more importantly, what happened exactly?

He went 11/11 proxy rax against RorO who went tripple hatch into gas, into pool.

This is a build order win, but what I think happened was that Happy didn't wanna just run into the main of the zerg, because he didn't know about the third hatchery, and didn't rush in, this costed him the game, I'm 100% sure if he knew of the third hatchery, he would of just walked in and won.

People are critizing Happy far too much imo.

When I saw it happen I was thinking the same, that he didn't see the third hatchery. But being that he totally gave up the hatchery at the natural, saw no queens and no lings for such a period of time, he should have figured it out if he wasn't actually already aware.


I can't recall how much Happy scouted the base, but if RorO went for gas after hatch, it can be common to give up the hatchery, and baneling bust the terran in return, Leenock used to do this a lot.
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
November 07 2012 12:16 GMT
#1297
Innovation could have straight up killed Keen here, or not??
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 07 2012 12:17 GMT
#1298
On November 07 2012 21:13 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 21:09 Shellshock1122 wrote:
GSL S5 Code S Group G FINAL MATCH
KeeN vs INnoVation
Game 1
Map: Entombed Valley

0:00
KeeN spawns in the top right
INnoVation spawns in the bottom left

1:30
gas first for Bogus
rax first for Keen
rax for Bogus
gas for Keen

2:00
2nd gas for Keen

3:00
Factory started for Bogus
Factory for KeeN
2nd gas for Bogus
reactor for Keen's rax
tech lab for Bogus's rax

4:00
Starport started on the tech lab for Bogus
hellion on the way for Bogus
double helion production started for KeeN
Cloak started for Bogus

5:00
CC started on the low ground for KeeN
banshee started for Bogus
Starport started for Keen
Keen's hellions denied by a depot wall off at the main ramp
reactor started on Bogus's factory

6:00
ebay started for KeeN
viking on the way for Keen
2nd banshee on the way for Bogus
CC started for Bogus on the high ground
Bogus switches his rax to the reactor and starts double marine production

7:00
siege tank production started by Bogus
Cloaked banshee enters the main of Keen but kills nothing
Banshee moves to the natural to start harassing
the building missile turret is killed

8:00
banshee falls on the second scan after 3 workers and a few marine kills
2nd cloaked banshee of Bogus arrives at the natural of Keen and kills off his marines
the banshee survives in the red health
Siege mode research started for Keen
siege tank production started for Keen
siege mode research started for Bogus

9:00
Viking of Keen chases down the banshee and kills it as cloak enery runs out
3rd cloaked banshee of Bogus enters the natural of Keen and starts picking off marines and damages tanks
marine tank force of Bogus pushes into the natural of Keen
Keen loses a tnak right away

10:00
siege mode is done for Keen and he sieges up behind his natural CC
siege mode is finished for Bogus now
Bogus sieges up the natural CC of Keen
scvs repairing Keen's siege tank as it tries to hold off Bogus
Bogus backs off and is up 10 supply now
2 vikings on the way for Bogus
Keen adds a 3rd viking
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
November 07 2012 12:17 GMT
#1299
On November 07 2012 21:15 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 21:14 Ghanburighan wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:13 Happygreek wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:09 opterown wrote:
On November 07 2012 21:07 Shellshock1122 wrote:
ro48 Code A:
TaeJa
Happy
Maru
Rain
Bbyong
Seed
Squirtle
some newbies are going to get some shitty draws

don't forget MC, ByuN, Genius, aLive, SuperNova & Flash!


I'm not even sure I'd show up to Code A qualifiers. That's just... a wall. A figurative wall of death.


But if you make it ... instafame!

11/11 2 games in a row to kick squirtle to code B lolol

could well work tbh with like, diamond micro


Diamond, you say... I'm on it! Anyone want to buy me tickets to Korea? I have a plan.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
November 07 2012 12:17 GMT
#1300
On November 07 2012 21:16 Ketch wrote:
Innovation could have straight up killed Keen here, or not??


Possible but probably risky.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 352
SteadfastSC165
ComeBackTV 164
Rex108
CosmosSc2 39
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 165
ProTech140
Rex 108
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52474
firebathero 1251
Jaedong 1113
Hyuk 970
Soma 486
EffOrt 467
Horang2 447
Soulkey 419
Mini 400
BeSt 336
[ Show more ]
actioN 299
Last 297
Stork 283
Zeus 270
Larva 268
Light 257
ggaemo 209
Rush 204
Snow 167
910 156
ZerO 119
Killer 88
Pusan 75
Mind 65
Shine 53
hero 49
Creator 41
Free 38
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Shinee 33
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 22
JYJ 20
Noble 16
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
yabsab 15
sorry 15
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9866
Dendi855
Counter-Strike
markeloff116
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1761
crisheroes1576
Other Games
gofns40768
singsing2085
olofmeister1288
B2W.Neo843
hiko486
byalli324
XBOCT288
Pyrionflax245
DeMusliM223
Liquid`VortiX101
ArmadaUGS92
Mew2King91
QueenE40
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 2039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH339
• StrangeGG 38
• EnkiAlexander 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1583
• Nemesis880
• TFBlade192
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 33m
OSC
23h 33m
Stellar Fest
23h 33m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.