On November 04 2012 01:41 Lylat wrote:
That's a lot of banes
That's a lot of banes

It really is
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Both streams are free in SD, you can figure it out ~_~ | ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
On November 04 2012 01:41 Lylat wrote: That's a lot of banes ![]() It really is | ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
iAmJeffReY
United States4262 Posts
On November 04 2012 01:41 MyNameIsAlex wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2012 01:36 Dingodile wrote: On November 04 2012 01:31 iAmJeffReY wrote: Why do people doubt tods abilities? The guy was insanely good at TFT with human. Without a doubt one of the best player of wc3 tft. Because we all feel that his prime time is gone like july (from sc:bw). Dude he really was good but I can't forget Moon vs Tod on TR where Moon charmed a peasant and made a townhall... rofl. Part of legendary 4K though. Well that's moon. Moon was on his own level. I wonder if creo ever tried out sc2? Unretire, win a WCG, retire... would be nice. | ||
|
feanor1
United States1899 Posts
On November 04 2012 01:38 TommyP wrote: any other MLG gold members not getting their email with HD code?? Yep, emailed thier customer support about it, saying that I had not gotten a code with an email. This was the reply........... I am sorry that you are having trouble accessing our HD Stream. We have recently sent you an email address to the email that you purchased the stream or membership through with a few instructions on how to get your stream up and running in HD. I mean really. Would I have emailed you about not receiving the voucher if I had received it. | ||
|
Amornthep
Singapore2605 Posts
| ||
|
Mackus
England1681 Posts
| ||
|
Cereb
Denmark3388 Posts
| ||
|
Testuser
6469 Posts
On November 04 2012 01:28 Xpace wrote: Crank gg's while laughing to himself in the booth. Day[9]: Look how happy Tod is with that win! Tod: :| He was so happy. So happy. | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46474 Posts
| ||
|
SupLilSon
Malaysia4123 Posts
| ||
|
Lylat
France8575 Posts
| ||
|
CursOr
United States6335 Posts
Nice! | ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46474 Posts
| ||
|
iSunrise
3302 Posts
On November 04 2012 01:43 feanor1 wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2012 01:38 TommyP wrote: any other MLG gold members not getting their email with HD code?? Yep, emailed thier customer support about it, saying that I had not gotten a code with an email. This was the reply........... Show nested quote + I am sorry that you are having trouble accessing our HD Stream. We have recently sent you an email address to the email that you purchased the stream or membership through with a few instructions on how to get your stream up and running in HD. I mean really. Would I have emailed you about not receiving the voucher if I had received it. Just email mlgprodallashelp@gmail.com again with your account email and they will give you the code. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46474 Posts
| ||
|
NuclearJudas
6546 Posts
| ||
|
Badfatpanda
United States9719 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN League of LegendsBisu hero HiyA Shine Soma Mong sorry EffOrt NotJumperer [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH333 StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • StrangeGG • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|