• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:59
CEST 17:59
KST 00:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7818 users

[OSL] RO16 Day 4 - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 Next All
kamikami
Profile Joined November 2010
France1057 Posts
September 08 2012 13:27 GMT
#541
For once I will support Flash together with you KT guys and hope that he will crush that "MC" dude lol.
Khassar de Templari
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
September 08 2012 13:47 GMT
#542
On September 08 2012 22:27 kamikami wrote:
For once I will support Flash together with you KT guys and hope that he will crush that "MC" dude lol.

When it comes to OSL, I subconsciously automatically support any kespa dude. Even Fantasy.

I thought I'll be leaving this community once the last OSL ended. SC2 might not be as good and exciting as BW for me, but supporting the guys I knew and loved for years seems good and exciting enough to draw me into the SC2 scene. The fact that both sides are doing equally good against the other makes this friendly(at least for me) competition very very interesting.
"Start yo" -FlaSh
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
September 08 2012 14:33 GMT
#543
I really want to watch Best vs Flash.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Applesmack
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada680 Posts
September 08 2012 15:37 GMT
#544
Does the OSL have a english stream like the GSL?
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
September 08 2012 15:42 GMT
#545
On September 09 2012 00:37 Applesmack wrote:
Does the OSL have a english stream like the GSL?

yeap by grubby and moletrap (soon doatrap i think when grubby leaves for WCS?)
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Allscorpion
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom319 Posts
September 08 2012 16:05 GMT
#546
On September 08 2012 23:33 Holgerius wrote:
I really want to watch Best vs Flash.


Enjoy! http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQ3NDM0NDA4.html
Day[9] Made me do it
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
September 08 2012 16:14 GMT
#547
On September 09 2012 01:05 Allscorpion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2012 23:33 Holgerius wrote:
I really want to watch Best vs Flash.


Enjoy! http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQ3NDM0NDA4.html

Sweet, thanks!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
September 09 2012 06:36 GMT
#548
On September 08 2012 18:12 LuciferSC wrote:
Also the upcoming MC vs. Flash match up is going to be a real entertaining one.

In the interview that followed his win, casters asked him on how he thought of MC's comment that he sees obvious flaws
in Flash's play that needs to be fixed - Flash answered 'I can see obvious flaws myself...' '... in MC's plays'

LOL

Thought Flash was gonna be humble and say that he sees flaws in his own plays, but he obviously got mad by MC's remark, and Flash followed that up by saying that he'll show MC the flaws that he needs to work on in their next match.

It's gonna be an entertaining one - and as much as I respect MC as player, I'll definitely be rooting for Flash. Woot!


That's a tough position to take. It's not a GSL, and there's money on the line... that usually makes MC really try hard to get the money.

Tough call, really. I just hope that it's a really great game, and not double cheese.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
ElephantBaby
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1365 Posts
September 09 2012 07:15 GMT
#549
On September 09 2012 15:36 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2012 18:12 LuciferSC wrote:
Also the upcoming MC vs. Flash match up is going to be a real entertaining one.

In the interview that followed his win, casters asked him on how he thought of MC's comment that he sees obvious flaws
in Flash's play that needs to be fixed - Flash answered 'I can see obvious flaws myself...' '... in MC's plays'

LOL

Thought Flash was gonna be humble and say that he sees flaws in his own plays, but he obviously got mad by MC's remark, and Flash followed that up by saying that he'll show MC the flaws that he needs to work on in their next match.

It's gonna be an entertaining one - and as much as I respect MC as player, I'll definitely be rooting for Flash. Woot!


That's a tough position to take. It's not a GSL, and there's money on the line... that usually makes MC really try hard to get the money.

Tough call, really. I just hope that it's a really great game, and not double cheese.


I hope there will be one side cheese, everyone will be furious in LR, and TL will go to civil war.
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-09 08:08:29
September 09 2012 08:07 GMT
#550
Watch the vod released of Flash right when he first started playing sc2, every time he enters a battle his apm spikes up massively as he furiously macros in the middle of battle. You can see his screen show his macro during battle and hear his keys being brutalized. This is how he manages to macro so well.
xN.07)MaK
Profile Joined January 2006
Spain1159 Posts
September 09 2012 09:58 GMT
#551
On September 09 2012 15:36 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2012 18:12 LuciferSC wrote:
Also the upcoming MC vs. Flash match up is going to be a real entertaining one.

In the interview that followed his win, casters asked him on how he thought of MC's comment that he sees obvious flaws
in Flash's play that needs to be fixed - Flash answered 'I can see obvious flaws myself...' '... in MC's plays'

LOL

Thought Flash was gonna be humble and say that he sees flaws in his own plays, but he obviously got mad by MC's remark, and Flash followed that up by saying that he'll show MC the flaws that he needs to work on in their next match.

It's gonna be an entertaining one - and as much as I respect MC as player, I'll definitely be rooting for Flash. Woot!


That's a tough position to take. It's not a GSL, and there's money on the line... that usually makes MC really try hard to get the money.

Tough call, really. I just hope that it's a really great game, and not double cheese.


Nothing in the line sucks.

I expect MC to some sort of 2 base all in, and Flash to play standard macro. They are not gonna give their best and also they won't show an innovative build
El micro es el último recurso que les queda a los que no producen lo suficiente
revy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1524 Posts
September 09 2012 13:08 GMT
#552
On September 08 2012 23:33 Holgerius wrote:
I really want to watch Best vs Flash.


It was a good game, Flash's play is very typical Flash.
sinigang
Profile Joined August 2012
360 Posts
September 09 2012 13:17 GMT
#553
On September 09 2012 22:08 revy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2012 23:33 Holgerius wrote:
I really want to watch Best vs Flash.


It was a good game, Flash's play is very typical Flash.


I really hope his play style translates well into SC2
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
September 09 2012 13:20 GMT
#554
On September 08 2012 22:47 NicksonReyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2012 22:27 kamikami wrote:
For once I will support Flash together with you KT guys and hope that he will crush that "MC" dude lol.

When it comes to OSL, I subconsciously automatically support any kespa dude. Even Fantasy.

I thought I'll be leaving this community once the last OSL ended. SC2 might not be as good and exciting as BW for me, but supporting the guys I knew and loved for years seems good and exciting enough to draw me into the SC2 scene. The fact that both sides are doing equally good against the other makes this friendly(at least for me) competition very very interesting.


That's actually pretty encouraging to hear. Seeing the old legends grow as players in a new game is definitely one of the most interesting things in pro sc2 right now, and it's good to hear that other people feel the same way.
Lazzi
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1923 Posts
September 09 2012 14:52 GMT
#555
I've never followed brood war (sadly) but I'm so shocked by Flash's macro. It's insane. + Show Spoiler +
In the game against Best , he just won because of his amazing macro.
It's good to be back
revy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1524 Posts
September 09 2012 15:09 GMT
#556
On September 09 2012 23:52 Lazzi wrote:
I've never followed brood war (sadly) but I'm so shocked by Flash's macro. It's insane. + Show Spoiler +
In the game against Best , he just won because of his amazing macro.


No need to spoiler in the LR thread. In BW Best was known as being one of the few players who had macro as solid as Flash. I don't know if Best's macro will translate (and he was kind of on a downturn in BW).
kamikami
Profile Joined November 2010
France1057 Posts
September 09 2012 22:13 GMT
#557
On September 10 2012 00:09 revy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 23:52 Lazzi wrote:
I've never followed brood war (sadly) but I'm so shocked by Flash's macro. It's insane. + Show Spoiler +
In the game against Best , he just won because of his amazing macro.


No need to spoiler in the LR thread. In BW Best was known as being one of the few players who had macro as solid as Flash. I don't know if Best's macro will translate (and he was kind of on a downturn in BW).


It's the warp gate mechanics that make BeSt's macro style impossible. He cannot build 40 gates anymore because the warping will be undoable lol, also protoss cannot win with pure gateway units like before, so I don't expect him to do his same old "build stuffs" style in Sc2 at all.
Khassar de Templari
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
September 09 2012 22:39 GMT
#558
On September 09 2012 15:36 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2012 18:12 LuciferSC wrote:
Also the upcoming MC vs. Flash match up is going to be a real entertaining one.

In the interview that followed his win, casters asked him on how he thought of MC's comment that he sees obvious flaws
in Flash's play that needs to be fixed - Flash answered 'I can see obvious flaws myself...' '... in MC's plays'

LOL

Thought Flash was gonna be humble and say that he sees flaws in his own plays, but he obviously got mad by MC's remark, and Flash followed that up by saying that he'll show MC the flaws that he needs to work on in their next match.

It's gonna be an entertaining one - and as much as I respect MC as player, I'll definitely be rooting for Flash. Woot!


That's a tough position to take. It's not a GSL, and there's money on the line... that usually makes MC really try hard to get the money.

Tough call, really. I just hope that it's a really great game, and not double cheese.


There's nothing on the line in this game, though. They've both already advanced.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
revy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1524 Posts
September 10 2012 01:23 GMT
#559
On September 10 2012 07:13 kamikami wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2012 00:09 revy wrote:
On September 09 2012 23:52 Lazzi wrote:
I've never followed brood war (sadly) but I'm so shocked by Flash's macro. It's insane. + Show Spoiler +
In the game against Best , he just won because of his amazing macro.


No need to spoiler in the LR thread. In BW Best was known as being one of the few players who had macro as solid as Flash. I don't know if Best's macro will translate (and he was kind of on a downturn in BW).


It's the warp gate mechanics that make BeSt's macro style impossible. He cannot build 40 gates anymore because the warping will be undoable lol, also protoss cannot win with pure gateway units like before, so I don't expect him to do his same old "build stuffs" style in Sc2 at all.


You're correct about a less gateway heavy composition being more normal in SC2, but what exactly about warpgates makes things more difficult than in bw where you had to manually click each building and build a unit? I don't see a reason why Best's macro would be weakened aside from the fact that it's not 100% gateway anymore. If his macro doesn't translate I'ld say it's because he was on a downturn at the end of bw.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
September 10 2012 01:28 GMT
#560
On September 10 2012 10:23 revy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2012 07:13 kamikami wrote:
On September 10 2012 00:09 revy wrote:
On September 09 2012 23:52 Lazzi wrote:
I've never followed brood war (sadly) but I'm so shocked by Flash's macro. It's insane. + Show Spoiler +
In the game against Best , he just won because of his amazing macro.


No need to spoiler in the LR thread. In BW Best was known as being one of the few players who had macro as solid as Flash. I don't know if Best's macro will translate (and he was kind of on a downturn in BW).


It's the warp gate mechanics that make BeSt's macro style impossible. He cannot build 40 gates anymore because the warping will be undoable lol, also protoss cannot win with pure gateway units like before, so I don't expect him to do his same old "build stuffs" style in Sc2 at all.


You're correct about a less gateway heavy composition being more normal in SC2, but what exactly about warpgates makes things more difficult than in bw where you had to manually click each building and build a unit? I don't see a reason why Best's macro would be weakened aside from the fact that it's not 100% gateway anymore. If his macro doesn't translate I'ld say it's because he was on a downturn at the end of bw.


Reason is that with Warpgate, the Gateway units all have been nerfed from their BW counterpart. So they are not exactly efficacious in comparison. BeSt relied on firing units out of them because they were very mighty and in a sense, his style wouldn't directly translate, racially-speaking.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1245
ComeBackTV 594
SteadfastSC455
TaKeTV 406
LamboSC2352
IndyStarCraft 162
Rex131
EnkiAlexander 46
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 455
LamboSC2 352
mouzHeroMarine 194
IndyStarCraft 162
ProTech156
Rex 131
BRAT_OK 73
UpATreeSC 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37426
Shuttle 1946
Mini 872
EffOrt 863
Light 578
Horang2 496
Soma 302
Rush 300
firebathero 290
Snow 194
[ Show more ]
BeSt 170
ZerO 163
hero 128
Leta 112
Sea.KH 57
sorry 55
Killer 44
Liquid`Ret 38
Mong 34
Yoon 33
ToSsGirL 31
Shinee 28
Sexy 27
Bale 21
Trap 20
soO 17
Shine 17
Free 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8349
qojqva1206
Dendi986
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
fl0m882
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2013
crisheroes1289
XaKoH 186
MindelVK6
Other Games
singsing1882
B2W.Neo1073
Liquid`VortiX206
Hui .190
ArmadaUGS164
QueenE111
Mew2King97
KnowMe92
Trikslyr48
ToD39
Dewaltoss21
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile119
• Gemini_19 19
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3030
• TFBlade1045
Other Games
• Shiphtur220
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 1m
Stellar Fest
21h 1m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.