On August 28 2012 17:55 croqdot wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't like the Hyuna version of Gangnam Style?
Am I the only one who doesn't like the Hyuna version of Gangnam Style?
I'm with you here, Her voice is squeaky and annoying
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Williammm
Australia908 Posts
On August 28 2012 17:55 croqdot wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't like the Hyuna version of Gangnam Style? I'm with you here, Her voice is squeaky and annoying | ||
|
BathTubNZ
New Zealand2556 Posts
| ||
|
samurai80
Japan4225 Posts
| ||
|
Shock710
Australia6097 Posts
On August 28 2012 17:55 Williammm wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2012 17:55 croqdot wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't like the Hyuna version of Gangnam Style? I'm with you here, Her voice is squeaky and annoying Normally it isnt like that, for example in "change" which i really like. But i think it was said somewhere the reason shes doing the squeaky voice is due to how the girls speak in "gangnam" | ||
|
KiNGxXx
7928 Posts
On August 28 2012 17:55 Williammm wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2012 17:55 croqdot wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't like the Hyuna version of Gangnam Style? I'm with you here, Her voice is squeaky and annoying Don't talk about my girlfriend like this please ![]() | ||
|
Williammm
Australia908 Posts
On August 28 2012 17:56 BathTubNZ wrote: Gah the stupid voice version. It would be fine without the baby voice. It's just that Hyuna has no singing talent whatsoever | ||
|
Dasende
United States864 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
visuals are fine, audio is bad haha | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On August 28 2012 17:58 KiNGxXx wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2012 17:55 Williammm wrote: On August 28 2012 17:55 croqdot wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't like the Hyuna version of Gangnam Style? I'm with you here, Her voice is squeaky and annoying Don't talk about my girlfriend like this please ![]() Wait. your girlfriend? but... huh? ![]() | ||
|
Williammm
Australia908 Posts
On August 28 2012 17:58 KiNGxXx wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2012 17:55 Williammm wrote: On August 28 2012 17:55 croqdot wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't like the Hyuna version of Gangnam Style? I'm with you here, Her voice is squeaky and annoying Don't talk about my girlfriend like this please ![]() Why Hyuna ![]() Eunji #1 obv | ||
|
yOngKIN
Korea (North)656 Posts
lets go sniper | ||
|
samurai80
Japan4225 Posts
On August 28 2012 17:55 Williammm wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2012 17:55 croqdot wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't like the Hyuna version of Gangnam Style? I'm with you here, Her voice is squeaky and annoying The original is great but I also loved the Hyuna version. | ||
|
Shock710
Australia6097 Posts
On August 28 2012 17:59 Williammm wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2012 17:58 KiNGxXx wrote: On August 28 2012 17:55 Williammm wrote: On August 28 2012 17:55 croqdot wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't like the Hyuna version of Gangnam Style? I'm with you here, Her voice is squeaky and annoying Don't talk about my girlfriend like this please ![]() Why Hyuna ![]() Eunji #1 obv ...u mean Na Eun, THE BEST :D <3 | ||
|
Dasende
United States864 Posts
| ||
|
Shock710
Australia6097 Posts
my stream is super behind...lol it was like 15 seconds for of the song, and u already had IU up rofl | ||
|
Infernal Knight
United States557 Posts
| ||
|
Shock710
Australia6097 Posts
On August 28 2012 18:02 Infernal Knight wrote: Now I understand I'm probably going to get some hate for this, but I don't like IU, at all. u dont love this face? 0_0 edit:...wait we cant post fomos pics...shit | ||
|
Infernal Knight
United States557 Posts
On August 28 2012 18:04 Shock710 wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2012 18:02 Infernal Knight wrote: Now I understand I'm probably going to get some hate for this, but I don't like IU, at all. u dont love this face? 0_0 ...wait we cant post fomos pics...shit No, I don't, actually. D: If I didn't know better I'd say the city in this MV is actually Osaka. The skyline looks familiar. o_O | ||
|
GT350
United States270 Posts
| ||
|
Dasende
United States864 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7687 Grubby3612 ArmadaUGS859 shahzam587 JimRising C9.Mang0339 ZombieGrub49 Mew2King44 Maynarde4 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• davetesta41 • musti20045 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|