
I bet he so good right now too, Korea training make him imba terran again xD
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
![]() I bet he so good right now too, Korea training make him imba terran again xD | ||
|
PVJ
Hungary5221 Posts
Mirror matches might be the factor deciding the outcome of this group. | ||
|
Vaftrudner
Sweden1185 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Dasende
United States864 Posts
| ||
|
kiekaboe
Netherlands503 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Williammm
Australia908 Posts
dam, one second too late ![]() | ||
|
Dasende
United States864 Posts
| ||
|
kiekaboe
Netherlands503 Posts
On August 28 2012 17:46 Williammm wrote: dam, one second too late ![]() It's usually like that lol | ||
|
Shock710
Australia6097 Posts
| ||
|
Williammm
Australia908 Posts
seems like something Minah would do | ||
|
Dasende
United States864 Posts
| ||
|
Shock710
Australia6097 Posts
On August 28 2012 17:48 Dasende wrote: I'm actually not getting sound atm.. >_> i am, maybe restart the stream? Edit: Congrats on the Dragoon! | ||
|
Dasende
United States864 Posts
On August 28 2012 17:48 Shock710 wrote: i am, maybe restart the stream? Got it, I had the program muted for some reason. | ||
|
Dasende
United States864 Posts
I blame the Dragoon as the reason my search function went all weird on my browser and delayed the posting of the MV for 5 seconds! (lrn2pathbetter!) | ||
|
Williammm
Australia908 Posts
| ||
|
Infernal Knight
United States557 Posts
| ||
|
Dasende
United States864 Posts
(I blame Infernal Knight for this one...) | ||
|
Shock710
Australia6097 Posts
On August 28 2012 17:54 Infernal Knight wrote: Some variety finally. It felt like the same six or seven MVs were played every single day last week. u had to jinx it didnt u lol ![]() | ||
|
croqdot
United States60 Posts
| ||
|
Infernal Knight
United States557 Posts
On August 28 2012 17:54 Dasende wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLNteez3c4 I really wish they'd just go back to the original version of this song. ;_; Hyuna looks nice but I just feel like she's murdering this song. (I blame Infernal Knight for this one...) It probably is my fault. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6576 Grubby3528 ArmadaUGS880 shahzam678 JimRising C9.Mang0305 ZombieGrub58 Mew2King48 Maynarde0 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• davetesta37 • musti20045 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|