On July 27 2012 19:45 tylerf wrote:
Whatever Gom. I've got nothing to do today. I'll stay up until fucking 10 am if I have to.
Whatever Gom. I've got nothing to do today. I'll stay up until fucking 10 am if I have to.
haha that's the spirit

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
niteReloaded
Croatia5282 Posts
July 27 2012 10:46 GMT
#1461
On July 27 2012 19:45 tylerf wrote: Whatever Gom. I've got nothing to do today. I'll stay up until fucking 10 am if I have to. haha that's the spirit ![]() | ||
|
Kpaxlol
813 Posts
July 27 2012 10:46 GMT
#1462
| ||
|
speknek
758 Posts
July 27 2012 10:46 GMT
#1463
| ||
|
Swiv
Germany3674 Posts
July 27 2012 10:46 GMT
#1464
On July 27 2012 19:45 Sherlock-Canada wrote: The Lance Armstrong Toss MC is doping/cheating? | ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
July 27 2012 10:46 GMT
#1465
On July 27 2012 19:46 ProxyKnoxy wrote: I'm still waiting for protosses to do 2 warp prism harass with storm. Works so well Worked* ? With Amulet? | ||
|
Stanlot
United States5742 Posts
July 27 2012 10:46 GMT
#1466
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
July 27 2012 10:46 GMT
#1467
On July 27 2012 19:46 ProxyKnoxy wrote: I'm still waiting for protosses to do 2 warp prism harass with storm. Works so well You mean like hero does? It works wonders to take out the opponents economy, but it is quite risky. | ||
|
CuSToM
United States1478 Posts
July 27 2012 10:47 GMT
#1468
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
July 27 2012 10:47 GMT
#1469
| ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
July 27 2012 10:47 GMT
#1470
| ||
|
Mask DeMasque
United States415 Posts
July 27 2012 10:47 GMT
#1471
| ||
|
nkr
Sweden5451 Posts
July 27 2012 10:47 GMT
#1472
On July 27 2012 19:46 ProxyKnoxy wrote: I'm still waiting for protosses to do 2 warp prism harass with storm. Works so well and while you try and tech for that, the other toss just goes and kills you | ||
|
Pipeline
Sweden1673 Posts
July 27 2012 10:47 GMT
#1473
| ||
|
sevia
United States954 Posts
July 27 2012 10:47 GMT
#1474
Indoor venue somewhere in Seoul metro area would have attracted many more people. This setup is just presumptuous. | ||
|
RageCommodore
Germany912 Posts
July 27 2012 10:47 GMT
#1475
| ||
|
TemplarCo.
Mexico2870 Posts
July 27 2012 10:47 GMT
#1476
| ||
|
desarrisc
Canada226 Posts
July 27 2012 10:47 GMT
#1477
| ||
|
Drazerk
United Kingdom31255 Posts
July 27 2012 10:47 GMT
#1478
In the top right is MCIn the bottom left is Seed | ||
|
Slomo
Germany7198 Posts
July 27 2012 10:47 GMT
#1479
Good for the TGM guys! | ||
|
Sherlock-Canada
Canada269 Posts
July 27 2012 10:47 GMT
#1480
On July 27 2012 19:46 Swiv wrote: Show nested quote + On July 27 2012 19:45 Sherlock-Canada wrote: On July 27 2012 19:45 nkr wrote: mc the cycling champion :D The Lance Armstrong Toss MC is doping/cheating? Gotta get those APMs! | ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|