On July 06 2012 21:00 Kazil wrote:
I love the intro.
I love the intro.
Indeed it's pretty cool.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Olinim
4044 Posts
On July 06 2012 21:00 Kazil wrote: I love the intro. Indeed it's pretty cool. | ||
|
Amestir
Netherlands2126 Posts
| ||
|
Gubbernecco
Germany170 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
OKMarius
Norway469 Posts
| ||
|
Domus
510 Posts
| ||
|
Jarree
Finland1004 Posts
| ||
|
Badfatpanda
United States9719 Posts
On July 06 2012 21:02 Amestir wrote: I'm going to murder my router. First it fucks up my DIablo 3 run, now its making my HSC V lag. It's not you, I'm lagging too ![]() | ||
|
Jono7272
United Kingdom6330 Posts
![]() | ||
|
bpf
Germany105 Posts
| ||
|
shizna
United Kingdom803 Posts
i'm just getting like 1-2 seconds interrupted by 4-5 second pauses :/ (on the lowest quality as well) | ||
|
Kazil
Germany566 Posts
| ||
|
Olinim
4044 Posts
On July 06 2012 21:04 Badfatpanda wrote: Show nested quote + On July 06 2012 21:02 Amestir wrote: I'm going to murder my router. First it fucks up my DIablo 3 run, now its making my HSC V lag. It's not you, I'm lagging too ![]() Yeah me too. | ||
|
Reaps
United Kingdom1280 Posts
On July 06 2012 21:04 shizna wrote: it's really unwatchable for me due to lag, but the weather is pretty terrible on me end (north west uk) so maybe it's that... i'm just getting like 1-2 seconds interrupted by 4-5 second pauses :/ You need watch on 720p+ | ||
|
Nekovivie
United Kingdom2599 Posts
| ||
|
hzflank
United Kingdom2991 Posts
| ||
|
Kazil
Germany566 Posts
| ||
|
Olinim
4044 Posts
| ||
|
SupLilSon
Malaysia4123 Posts
| ||
|
r00ty
Germany1087 Posts
On July 06 2012 21:05 hzflank wrote: Lag for me on 480 and 720, but smooth on 720+ For me aswell. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War BeSt Dota 2Hyuk Leta Shinee actioN ZerO Zeus soO EffOrt Bisu [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns12666 summit1g8457 olofmeister1305 singsing1221 ceh9589 Happy339 crisheroes318 ArmadaUGS113 Livibee103 DeMusliM36 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|