• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:05
CEST 15:05
KST 22:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)42Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7929 users

[Code S] RO32 Group F GSL 2012 Season 3 - Page 42

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 144 Next
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
June 19 2012 10:21 GMT
#821
Bets on how many Queens YugiOh will build?

Poll: How many Queens!

He'll never stop! (19)
 
86%

3 (1)
 
5%

4 (1)
 
5%

8 (1)
 
5%

5 (0)
 
0%

6 (0)
 
0%

7 (0)
 
0%

22 total votes

Your vote: How many Queens!

(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5
(Vote): 6
(Vote): 7
(Vote): 8
(Vote): He'll never stop!

Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 19 2012 10:21 GMT
#822
Yugioh might be one of the most underrated players this season. He's getting pretty good
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
June 19 2012 10:21 GMT
#823
[image loading]
[image loading]
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
rothsbury
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia1654 Posts
June 19 2012 10:21 GMT
#824
On June 19 2012 19:18 Dundron2000 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:17 asaed wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:15 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:14 asaed wrote:
Okay, so I tried looking this up, but couldn't find anything...

WHAT THE HECK is that Monsieur J "I hate you" commercial ABOUT? Specifically, what's with the snail? What's with him smiling and hating "you"? I know it's their new sponsor and that it's for facial care stuff for men, but WHAT DOES THIS COMMERCIAL MEAN? Is this some kind of Korean cultural thing that I'm not getting?

Looked it up on Google and couldn't find anything... anyone know??


You're trying to make sense of a perfume/facial lotion commercial. That shit is going to mess with your mind man..


lol, apparently... but I mean, we have some WEIRD commercials in the States (I'm in South Africa for the last couple months, and there's some weird stuff here on TV too), but nothing just plain MAKES NO SENSE?! I mean this commercial straight up makes ZERO sense... again, unless I am missing some kind of Korean cultural/language thing???


people hate him cuz he's so good looking with his face cream and shit, i think that sums it up.

I thought it was self-hate before he got M. J... I think the idea is he looks unattractive when "I hate you" comes up, but then he becomes attractive and the bottle of M. J replaces the "I hate you".
Daray
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
6006 Posts
June 19 2012 10:21 GMT
#825
On June 19 2012 19:20 Dosey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:18 gh0stsquall wrote:
i wonder how korean pizza tastes compared to new york pizza


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Then again... that's every pizza compared to New York Pizza.


That's pretty funny. You must've tasted every pizza out there?
rutian
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkey288 Posts
June 19 2012 10:21 GMT
#826
On June 19 2012 19:20 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:19 rutian wrote:
btw this is the song played couple of minutes ago. http://fizy.com/#s/3wgetk


Only available in turkey.


o really -_-,, well then here's the info borderline - khymera.
SolidMustard
Profile Joined May 2011
France1515 Posts
June 19 2012 10:21 GMT
#827
On June 19 2012 19:19 polyphonyEX wrote:
Yugioh 2-0 MKP
Yugioh 2-0 Symbol



lol we got a believer
Severian
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia2052 Posts
June 19 2012 10:22 GMT
#828
Pool-first from Yugioh.
Mentalizor
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark1596 Posts
June 19 2012 10:22 GMT
#829
On June 19 2012 19:20 Dosey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:18 gh0stsquall wrote:
i wonder how korean pizza tastes compared to new york pizza


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Then again... that's every pizza compared to New York Pizza.


That doesn't seem biased at all -.-

Honestly, some of the best 'za I ever had was in Pisa and Florence (Italy for the geographicaly handicapped). And yes, I've had NY pizza. It's all a question of preferences
(yಠ,ಠ)y - Y U NO ALL IN? - rtsAlaran: " I somehow sit inside the bus.Hot_Bit giving me a massage"
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
June 19 2012 10:22 GMT
#830
On June 19 2012 19:20 asaed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:17 Linwelin wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:17 asaed wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:15 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:14 asaed wrote:
Okay, so I tried looking this up, but couldn't find anything...

WHAT THE HECK is that Monsieur J "I hate you" commercial ABOUT? Specifically, what's with the snail? What's with him smiling and hating "you"? I know it's their new sponsor and that it's for facial care stuff for men, but WHAT DOES THIS COMMERCIAL MEAN? Is this some kind of Korean cultural thing that I'm not getting?

Looked it up on Google and couldn't find anything... anyone know??


You're trying to make sense of a perfume/facial lotion commercial. That shit is going to mess with your mind man..


lol, apparently... but I mean, we have some WEIRD commercials in the States (I'm in South Africa for the last couple months, and there's some weird stuff here on TV too), but nothing just plain MAKES NO SENSE?! I mean this commercial straight up makes ZERO sense... again, unless I am missing some kind of Korean cultural/language thing???


Stop using random caps oh my god


lol, not random... read the caps with emphasis and it will make sense...


Try using bold instead
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
asaed
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1412 Posts
June 19 2012 10:22 GMT
#831
On June 19 2012 19:21 Vei wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:14 asaed wrote:
Okay, so I tried looking this up, but couldn't find anything...

WHAT THE HECK is that Monsieur J "I hate you" commercial ABOUT? Specifically, what's with the snail? What's with him smiling and hating "you"? I know it's their new sponsor and that it's for facial care stuff for men, but WHAT DOES THIS COMMERCIAL MEAN? Is this some kind of Korean cultural thing that I'm not getting?

Looked it up on Google and couldn't find anything... anyone know??

it's like he hates some girl that broke up with him and the snail is a TSL_SYMBOL for like things slowing down to a snail's pace... kinda weird ad, I assume it's slightly more relevant to korean culture


Hmm cool interpretation. Thanks!! This is actually somewhat helpful and explanatory.
Galatians 2:20
anonymitylol
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada4477 Posts
June 19 2012 10:22 GMT
#832
NFLD, Artosis. Newfoundland ~_~
gold on my wrist phone in my pocket
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
June 19 2012 10:22 GMT
#833
[image loading]
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
asaed
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1412 Posts
June 19 2012 10:22 GMT
#834
On June 19 2012 19:22 Linwelin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:20 asaed wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:17 Linwelin wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:17 asaed wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:15 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:14 asaed wrote:
Okay, so I tried looking this up, but couldn't find anything...

WHAT THE HECK is that Monsieur J "I hate you" commercial ABOUT? Specifically, what's with the snail? What's with him smiling and hating "you"? I know it's their new sponsor and that it's for facial care stuff for men, but WHAT DOES THIS COMMERCIAL MEAN? Is this some kind of Korean cultural thing that I'm not getting?

Looked it up on Google and couldn't find anything... anyone know??


You're trying to make sense of a perfume/facial lotion commercial. That shit is going to mess with your mind man..


lol, apparently... but I mean, we have some WEIRD commercials in the States (I'm in South Africa for the last couple months, and there's some weird stuff here on TV too), but nothing just plain MAKES NO SENSE?! I mean this commercial straight up makes ZERO sense... again, unless I am missing some kind of Korean cultural/language thing???


Stop using random caps oh my god


lol, not random... read the caps with emphasis and it will make sense...


Try using bold instead


Okay, just for you then
Galatians 2:20
RyF
Profile Joined October 2011
Austria508 Posts
June 19 2012 10:22 GMT
#835
yugioh pool first expecting mkp to play standard greedy as always. nice!
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
June 19 2012 10:22 GMT
#836
Newfoundland!
Sareth
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1008 Posts
June 19 2012 10:22 GMT
#837
On June 19 2012 19:19 HaXXspetten wrote:
stop hating on yugioh Artosis, dammit :/

best card game ever made

not even close.
mtg and if you like the kind of games settlers of cathan card game are way better
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
June 19 2012 10:23 GMT
#838
On June 19 2012 19:21 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Yugioh might be one of the most underrated players this season. He's getting pretty good


Hes getting better caus eof the successive patches buffing his race. I still think hes bad.
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 19 2012 10:23 GMT
#839
On June 19 2012 19:22 asaed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:22 Linwelin wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:20 asaed wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:17 Linwelin wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:17 asaed wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:15 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:14 asaed wrote:
Okay, so I tried looking this up, but couldn't find anything...

WHAT THE HECK is that Monsieur J "I hate you" commercial ABOUT? Specifically, what's with the snail? What's with him smiling and hating "you"? I know it's their new sponsor and that it's for facial care stuff for men, but WHAT DOES THIS COMMERCIAL MEAN? Is this some kind of Korean cultural thing that I'm not getting?

Looked it up on Google and couldn't find anything... anyone know??


You're trying to make sense of a perfume/facial lotion commercial. That shit is going to mess with your mind man..


lol, apparently... but I mean, we have some WEIRD commercials in the States (I'm in South Africa for the last couple months, and there's some weird stuff here on TV too), but nothing just plain MAKES NO SENSE?! I mean this commercial straight up makes ZERO sense... again, unless I am missing some kind of Korean cultural/language thing???


Stop using random caps oh my god


lol, not random... read the caps with emphasis and it will make sense...


Try using bold instead


Okay, just for you then

If he starts bolding random parts of his posts does that make him the new specfire?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Newbistic
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
China2912 Posts
June 19 2012 10:23 GMT
#840
NFLD = Newfoundland I assume.

Effing Canadians, there's like 7 territories for all 3 people.
Logic is Overrated
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 144 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 243
TaKeTV 167
SteadfastSC107
LamboSC253
Rex15
EnkiAlexander 9
ComeBackTV 9
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy7
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SteadfastSC 107
LamboSC2 53
Rex 15
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36522
Shuttle 3012
Horang2 1087
Bisu 931
Jaedong 719
Mini 580
EffOrt 505
Light 428
BeSt 358
firebathero 346
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 314
Soma 304
Stork 258
ggaemo 188
Snow 168
Zeus 166
Rush 157
ZerO 141
Last 141
Pusan 91
Leta 82
hero 78
Sea.KH 60
Killer 60
sorry 54
Sharp 44
Mong 39
Mind 34
Sexy 30
Shinee 29
Aegong 28
Shine 25
Bale 23
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 22
soO 19
Yoon 15
Free 15
PianO 15
NotJumperer 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
JulyZerg 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
Icarus 7
Sacsri 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4774
qojqva1775
Dendi972
420jenkins72
Fuzer 8
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
x6flipin804
markeloff135
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2011
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 163
Other Games
gofns37405
singsing2160
olofmeister1379
B2W.Neo898
Mlord226
DeMusliM192
Livibee179
Liquid`VortiX103
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS95
QueenE88
Hui .75
Chillindude17
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan9
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1828
League of Legends
• Jankos2144
• TFBlade741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 55m
Stellar Fest
23h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.