• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:31
CEST 06:31
KST 13:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9354 users

[GSTL] S2 R1 Group A Final Match - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 51 Next
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
June 01 2012 09:56 GMT
#301
That's terrible Wolf, don't make me sad! It's entirely reasonable to withhold critical information from me, if it'll make me sad! God dammit.
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
June 01 2012 09:56 GMT
#302
Go go Avenge !
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 09:56 GMT
#303
On June 01 2012 18:55 Yello wrote:
Stop with that Call me maybe stuff and tell me what name the other song has, the rock song. I just can't find it.


That is a rock song. Didn't you see the guys in the background playing guitars? The same instruments you can't hear in the song? (except the drums)
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
FreudianTrip
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland1983 Posts
June 01 2012 09:56 GMT
#304
It's not dead. Wolf got trolled. The dog was mentioned when Byun won Code A. It's not allowed in the Prime house so stays with his parents.

WHY THE FUCK DO I KNOW THIS I'M SO FUCKING SAD AND LONELY.
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
June 01 2012 09:57 GMT
#305
InfestorkingPRIME ! <3
The curse is real
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 01 2012 09:57 GMT
#306
InfestorKingPrime LOL
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
June 01 2012 09:57 GMT
#307
aka IKP

(I kill people)
SpecFire
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1681 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 09:58:48
June 01 2012 09:57 GMT
#308


^^tribute to the best puppy ever.......

i hope this isn't true but poor puppy was SO cute

EDIT: I guess this isn't true. but still, awesome vid of puppy ^.^ and also, it could have happened recently (last week or so, AFTER byun's interview)
•|SlayerS_MMA| • Ryung • Fin • Puzzle •
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 01 2012 09:57 GMT
#309
man I love wolf and khaldor make watching gsl so enjoyable!!!!
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
June 01 2012 09:57 GMT
#310
GhostKing after qualifying for Code S like two weeks ago:


Anything to add?

Yesterday, Aria formerly of oGs entered our team. I hope he practises hard. Yesterday, Classic left the training house to complete his reserve army training. I hope he practises hard once he gets back and gets through the qualifiers. There were so many players who helped me with Code A Round 3 but I couldn’t thank any of them because I lost. I wanted to mention their names today but forgot to bring the list of names with me today (laugh). Of course, I want to thank Nestea as well. I want to say thanks to m yteam’s sponsors Tt-eSports and OCZ. Soon, Coca, my old teammate, will be trying to qualify for Code A so I hope he does well. I’m planning on visiting home today and I’m happy since I know that my puppy is waiting for me.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Swiv
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany3674 Posts
June 01 2012 09:58 GMT
#311
haha, angry wolf so funny :D
[_] Terran [_] Zerg [_] Protoss [X] Random ------- Fantasy - hyvaa - sOs
BookII
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia400 Posts
June 01 2012 09:58 GMT
#312
On June 01 2012 18:56 FreudianTrip wrote:
It's not dead. Wolf got trolled. The dog was mentioned when Byun won Code A. It's not allowed in the Prime house so stays with his parents.

WHY THE FUCK DO I KNOW THIS I'M SO FUCKING SAD AND LONELY.

We are here for you.

And I am impressed by your knowledge. ^^
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
June 01 2012 09:58 GMT
#313
On June 01 2012 18:57 Fionn wrote:
GhostKing after qualifying for Code S like two weeks ago:


Anything to add?

Yesterday, Aria formerly of oGs entered our team. I hope he practises hard. Yesterday, Classic left the training house to complete his reserve army training. I hope he practises hard once he gets back and gets through the qualifiers. There were so many players who helped me with Code A Round 3 but I couldn’t thank any of them because I lost. I wanted to mention their names today but forgot to bring the list of names with me today (laugh). Of course, I want to thank Nestea as well. I want to say thanks to m yteam’s sponsors Tt-eSports and OCZ. Soon, Coca, my old teammate, will be trying to qualify for Code A so I hope he does well. I’m planning on visiting home today and I’m happy since I know that my puppy is waiting for me.


Maybe it's because the puppy is dead and byun wants to kill himself?! zomg the drama!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 01 2012 09:58 GMT
#314
Game Two on Entombed valley

In the top left corner is Freaky

In the bottom left is Avenge


Freaky opens up with a pool followed by an expansion while avenge goes forge into expand before getting his first cannon
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 09:58:44
June 01 2012 09:58 GMT
#315
On June 01 2012 18:57 Fionn wrote:
GhostKing after qualifying for Code S like two weeks ago:


Anything to add?

Yesterday, Aria formerly of oGs entered our team. I hope he practises hard. Yesterday, Classic left the training house to complete his reserve army training. I hope he practises hard once he gets back and gets through the qualifiers. There were so many players who helped me with Code A Round 3 but I couldn’t thank any of them because I lost. I wanted to mention their names today but forgot to bring the list of names with me today (laugh). Of course, I want to thank Nestea as well. I want to say thanks to m yteam’s sponsors Tt-eSports and OCZ. Soon, Coca, my old teammate, will be trying to qualify for Code A so I hope he does well. I’m planning on visiting home today and I’m happy since I know that my puppy is waiting for me.


It could still have died just days ago =/
But I hope now, god its so cute <3
The curse is real
FreudianTrip
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland1983 Posts
June 01 2012 09:58 GMT
#316
So there you have it guys. Proof I am a faster and better font of knowledge than Fionn. Sorry Fionn.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
June 01 2012 09:58 GMT
#317
On June 01 2012 18:57 Fionn wrote:
GhostKing after qualifying for Code S like two weeks ago:


Anything to add?

Yesterday, Aria formerly of oGs entered our team. I hope he practises hard. Yesterday, Classic left the training house to complete his reserve army training. I hope he practises hard once he gets back and gets through the qualifiers. There were so many players who helped me with Code A Round 3 but I couldn’t thank any of them because I lost. I wanted to mention their names today but forgot to bring the list of names with me today (laugh). Of course, I want to thank Nestea as well. I want to say thanks to m yteam’s sponsors Tt-eSports and OCZ. Soon, Coca, my old teammate, will be trying to qualify for Code A so I hope he does well. I’m planning on visiting home today and I’m happy since I know that my puppy is waiting for me.


That was also two weeks ago, while I'm inclined to believe wolf has no idea what he's talking about, anything is possible (until byun finds out and tweets about it)
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
June 01 2012 09:58 GMT
#318
Byun's puppy is still alive. No need for concern. Interview here:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339145

Anything to add?

Yesterday, Aria formerly of oGs entered our team. I hope he practises hard. Yesterday, Classic left the training house to complete his reserve army training. I hope he practises hard once he gets back and gets through the qualifiers. There were so many players who helped me with Code A Round 3 but I couldn’t thank any of them because I lost. I wanted to mention their names today but forgot to bring the list of names with me today (laugh). Of course, I want to thank Nestea as well. I want to say thanks to m yteam’s sponsors Tt-eSports and OCZ. Soon, Coca, my old teammate, will be trying to qualify for Code A so I hope he does well. I’m planning on visiting home today and I’m happy since I know that my puppy is waiting for me.

TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
Ktk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Korea (South)753 Posts
June 01 2012 09:59 GMT
#319
You guys think the queen of England will email wolf's sponsors?
Slangen
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden1166 Posts
June 01 2012 09:59 GMT
#320
On June 01 2012 18:56 Dodgin wrote:
wolf why would you even bring that up

hey here's a depressing story, now let's get into the game!

Well, thats wolf for you. Weird, and awsome
Fnatic - TSM - EG
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2096
Snow 106
NaDa 43
Bale 32
Noble 17
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
Counter-Strike
taco 511
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1442
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1117
WinterStarcraft613
Other Games
summit1g8145
Doublelift2121
JimRising 655
PiGStarcraft308
C9.Mang0188
ArmadaUGS167
Maynarde135
ViBE84
Sick25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki153
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota276
League of Legends
• Lourlo1120
• Rush859
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 29m
OSC
8h 29m
Stellar Fest
8h 29m
OSC
19h 29m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.