On December 17 2011 21:48 Fionn wrote:
Best game I've ever seen.
Best game I've ever seen.
Really? Only reason it's tense is because they're both playing bad. I prefer games that are tense because both players are playing great.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Giriath
Sweden2412 Posts
On December 17 2011 21:48 Fionn wrote: Best game I've ever seen. Really? Only reason it's tense is because they're both playing bad. I prefer games that are tense because both players are playing great. | ||
|
forSeohyun
504 Posts
| ||
|
ArnaudF
France993 Posts
| ||
|
Goibon
New Zealand8185 Posts
| ||
|
huyman
United States189 Posts
| ||
|
nvrs
Greece481 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Sanz
150 Posts
| ||
|
Rokevo
Finland1033 Posts
| ||
|
nokz88
Brazil1253 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46474 Posts
| ||
|
Cereb
Denmark3388 Posts
| ||
|
bucckevin
858 Posts
| ||
|
Chainfire99
Canada474 Posts
| ||
|
ImustnotfeaR
United Kingdom154 Posts
| ||
|
Mr. Sunday
140 Posts
| ||
|
generalyao
United States262 Posts
| ||
|
Blaec
Australia4289 Posts
| ||
|
clusen
Germany8702 Posts
| ||
|
shr0ud
Finland222 Posts
IS THIS THE REAL LIFE | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL ProTech145 IndyStarCraft BRAT_OK UpATreeSC Rex Codebar MindelVK MaxPax EmSc Tv Shuttle Dota 2EffOrt Mini firebathero ggaemo Dewaltoss Barracks 910 Sea.KH Hyun [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2384 singsing1830 B2W.Neo770 Beastyqt520 ceh9486 Sick225 ArmadaUGS177 C9.Mang0110 Trikslyr47 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|