• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:26
CEST 19:26
KST 02:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9592 users

[GSL] Nov Code A RO32 D2 - Page 25

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 97 Next
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
November 30 2011 09:42 GMT
#481
Wow, Hero was 40 to 27 probes, now 42 to 40 :O
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
November 30 2011 09:42 GMT
#482
On November 30 2011 18:40 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 18:38 HolyArrow wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:36 Angel[BTL] wrote:
I want to see all terrans switching to protoss now :D


That would be hilarious. I'd love to see what would happen.


I would be mad as I have fun in zvt :D


I'd never switch to P because of how awesome TvZ / ZvT is. Played it from both sides and it's the most fun you can ever have in a 1v1 <33

====

Hrm, it's the Jjakji build.

We need a better name for it than the Jjakji build though.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
November 30 2011 09:43 GMT
#483
On November 30 2011 18:42 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 18:40 blade55555 wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:38 HolyArrow wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:36 Angel[BTL] wrote:
I want to see all terrans switching to protoss now :D


That would be hilarious. I'd love to see what would happen.


I would be mad as I have fun in zvt :D


I'd never switch to P because of how awesome TvZ / ZvT is. Played it from both sides and it's the most fun you can ever have in a 1v1 <33

====

Hrm, it's the Jjakji build.

We need a better name for it than the Jjakji build though.


What exactly is this "Jjakji build"?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
artrea
Profile Joined March 2011
Latvia3560 Posts
November 30 2011 09:43 GMT
#484
July finishing drops, has tons of banes ready
Ovreel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States206 Posts
November 30 2011 09:43 GMT
#485
On November 30 2011 18:43 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 18:42 Asha` wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:40 blade55555 wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:38 HolyArrow wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:36 Angel[BTL] wrote:
I want to see all terrans switching to protoss now :D


That would be hilarious. I'd love to see what would happen.


I would be mad as I have fun in zvt :D


I'd never switch to P because of how awesome TvZ / ZvT is. Played it from both sides and it's the most fun you can ever have in a 1v1 <33

====

Hrm, it's the Jjakji build.

We need a better name for it than the Jjakji build though.


What exactly is this "Jjakji build"?


THORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS
Keo.837 Twitch.tv/Ovreel
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
November 30 2011 09:43 GMT
#486
I fear asd won't Clide or Ryung his attack.
susySquark
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1692 Posts
November 30 2011 09:44 GMT
#487
I actually find vehicle armor really good for thor timings since zealots tickle
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 09:44:36
November 30 2011 09:44 GMT
#488
On November 30 2011 18:43 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 18:42 Asha` wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:40 blade55555 wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:38 HolyArrow wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:36 Angel[BTL] wrote:
I want to see all terrans switching to protoss now :D


That would be hilarious. I'd love to see what would happen.


I would be mad as I have fun in zvt :D


I'd never switch to P because of how awesome TvZ / ZvT is. Played it from both sides and it's the most fun you can ever have in a 1v1 <33

====

Hrm, it's the Jjakji build.

We need a better name for it than the Jjakji build though.


What exactly is this "Jjakji build"?


Cloaked banshee expo into marine/thor + sky terran push.

First GSL sighting was Jjakji vs Puzzle on Daybreak.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
November 30 2011 09:44 GMT
#489
I need Sooyoung to use her voice imitation skills to say, "WHAT CAN PROTOSS DO, AGAINST MUTALISKS?!?!?!?"

In Korean, obviously.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 09:45:12
November 30 2011 09:44 GMT
#490
On November 30 2011 18:41 Juliette wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 18:40 Juliette wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:38 Juliette wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:36 Juliette wrote:
game 2:


(P)HerO <belshir beach Winter> (T)asd

Hero on the top left, asd top right


Hero goes nexus first once more

asd has a gas and is not going with a 1 rax cc

factory starting

banshee with cloak coming

This time, hero gets his robo much earlier, waiting only after getting 2 gateways

Hero up in supply by 10 very early on

asd begins his natural and gets an armory.

banshee gets about 5 kills as hero adds 3 gateways (to a total of 5) and another observer

thor starting for asd.

jjakji build?

raven for asd, collosus for hero, but asd looks to be maintaining the mostly thor banshee and marine army.

Hero starts a twilight council as asd adds another factory and port

he's on 1 barracks, 2 factory, 2 starport now, while hero stays 5 gate robo, with blink and 2 forges

edit: another barracks for asd. he's 2/2/2
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
November 30 2011 09:45 GMT
#491
Wait, Hero won the first map? What?

I went and did something else after I thought it was other lol.
Off-season = best season
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
November 30 2011 09:45 GMT
#492
OH DAMN!!!! JULY PUTTING THE HURT ON GENIUS LIKE CRAZY!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Grampz
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2147 Posts
November 30 2011 09:45 GMT
#493
how do you beat this by the way??
Rebs
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Pakistan10726 Posts
November 30 2011 09:45 GMT
#494
On November 30 2011 18:42 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 18:40 blade55555 wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:38 HolyArrow wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:36 Angel[BTL] wrote:
I want to see all terrans switching to protoss now :D


That would be hilarious. I'd love to see what would happen.


I would be mad as I have fun in zvt :D


I'd never switch to P because of how awesome TvZ / ZvT is. Played it from both sides and it's the most fun you can ever have in a 1v1 <33

====

Hrm, it's the Jjakji build.


We need a better name for it than the Jjakji build though.


Its a pretty normal thor/banshee raven 2 base. That is if he tries to hit a timing.. Thorzain did it 2 MC all the way back in TSL 3:S. I dont think its the Jjakji build at all :s. Heck even mvp did it in team league (season 1 I think ?) and got crushed by Squirtle with mass immortal/stalker.
sraelgaiznaer
Profile Joined October 2010
Philippines423 Posts
November 30 2011 09:45 GMT
#495
i think hero will die if asd pushes :|
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
November 30 2011 09:45 GMT
#496
On November 30 2011 18:45 Redox wrote:
Wait, Hero won the first map? What?

I went and did something else after I thought it was other lol.


Yes Hero won. Big fight and Hero had a good position and won.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
terialk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States770 Posts
November 30 2011 09:45 GMT
#497
July, the god of war. Owning it up like a boss I'm gonna miss him next year :<
"This is not the beginning of an end. Instead, it is the end of a beginning." // Little Sprite Fan :D // Never go full China. // At least NA won at Dota 2.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
November 30 2011 09:46 GMT
#498
On November 30 2011 18:42 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 18:40 blade55555 wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:38 HolyArrow wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:36 Angel[BTL] wrote:
I want to see all terrans switching to protoss now :D


That would be hilarious. I'd love to see what would happen.


I would be mad as I have fun in zvt :D


I'd never switch to P because of how awesome TvZ / ZvT is. Played it from both sides and it's the most fun you can ever have in a 1v1 <33

====

Hrm, it's the Jjakji build.

We need a better name for it than the Jjakji build though.


Yup agreed lol :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
November 30 2011 09:46 GMT
#499
On November 30 2011 18:45 Rebs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 18:42 Asha` wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:40 blade55555 wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:38 HolyArrow wrote:
On November 30 2011 18:36 Angel[BTL] wrote:
I want to see all terrans switching to protoss now :D


That would be hilarious. I'd love to see what would happen.


I would be mad as I have fun in zvt :D


I'd never switch to P because of how awesome TvZ / ZvT is. Played it from both sides and it's the most fun you can ever have in a 1v1 <33

====

Hrm, it's the Jjakji build.


We need a better name for it than the Jjakji build though.


Its a pretty normal thor/banshee raven 2 base. That is if he tries to hit a timing.. Thorzain did it 2 MC all the way back in TSL 3:S. I dont think its the Jjakji build at all :s. Heck even mvp did it in team league (season 1 I think ?) and got crushed by Squirtle with mass immortal/stalker.


oGsTOP beat HerO with a very similar build in WCG qualifiers, guess the only difference is cloak banshee opening.
Rebs
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Pakistan10726 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 09:48:16
November 30 2011 09:46 GMT
#500
On November 30 2011 18:45 sraelgaiznaer wrote:
i think hero will die if asd pushes :|


Feedback GG ASD is pretty all in, usually people try to hit earlier than what ASD is shooting for.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 684
IntoTheiNu 623
SteadfastSC492
Rex99
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 492
Rex 99
UpATreeSC 96
CosmosSc2 60
BRAT_OK 43
Codebar 13
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40474
Jaedong 1430
Hyuk 757
Soma 751
Mini 475
BeSt 459
Larva 368
Rush 304
Soulkey 256
ZerO 236
[ Show more ]
Snow 170
hero 101
Dewaltoss 94
Liquid`Ret 58
Mind 43
sorry 30
yabsab 29
Killer 26
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 19
Rock 19
Terrorterran 17
Trap 16
Dota 2
qojqva1291
Dendi785
Counter-Strike
Fnx 747
x6flipin271
fl0m70
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3445
crisheroes2327
Khaldor1777
Liquid`Hasu450
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1692
byalli464
B2W.Neo376
ceh9370
KnowMe120
QueenE83
Trikslyr35
Chillindude23
Railgan21
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3473
League of Legends
• TFBlade1055
Other Games
• imaqtpie719
• Shiphtur330
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 34m
OSC
19h 34m
Stellar Fest
19h 34m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.