I wasn't listening or paying attention, but I suddenly felt hungry and had a craving for bacon. Only when I read back through the pages did I realise why.
edit:Is it 1:20 in Sweden right now?!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Eufouria
United Kingdom4425 Posts
November 27 2011 00:23 GMT
#12281
I wasn't listening or paying attention, but I suddenly felt hungry and had a craving for bacon. Only when I read back through the pages did I realise why. edit:Is it 1:20 in Sweden right now?! | ||
|
Apollo_Shards
1210 Posts
November 27 2011 00:23 GMT
#12282
![]() | ||
|
zul
Germany5427 Posts
November 27 2011 00:23 GMT
#12283
| ||
|
sleepingdog
Austria6145 Posts
November 27 2011 00:23 GMT
#12284
| ||
|
gwixter
Slovakia336 Posts
November 27 2011 00:23 GMT
#12285
On November 27 2011 09:21 dmans wrote: omg that shit is hilarious ROFL | ||
|
Theovide
Sweden914 Posts
November 27 2011 00:23 GMT
#12286
On November 27 2011 09:21 billysielu wrote: That cheque should cover heart surgery. GJ Hero. First I was like "WUUH what have I missed, do hero need a heart surgery!?!?" then I was like "oh, I see what you did there!" :D. (For those who missed it the heart rate monitors bugged, which was why they weren't shown in the last games, it showed 04 on hero .) | ||
|
LittLeD
Sweden7973 Posts
November 27 2011 00:23 GMT
#12287
Called it like a boss (Wasn't exactly a hard thing to call though but still, its 500 pages back so I have to feel a bit accomplished :D) | ||
|
Mojodishu
Ireland44 Posts
November 27 2011 00:24 GMT
#12288
| ||
|
EEhantiming
Canada519 Posts
November 27 2011 00:24 GMT
#12289
![]() | ||
|
abalam
Switzerland316 Posts
November 27 2011 00:24 GMT
#12290
| ||
|
ravemir
Portugal595 Posts
November 27 2011 00:24 GMT
#12291
| ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
November 27 2011 00:24 GMT
#12292
| ||
|
SCST
Mexico1609 Posts
November 27 2011 00:24 GMT
#12293
| ||
|
howLiN
Portugal1676 Posts
November 27 2011 00:24 GMT
#12294
| ||
|
Ph4ZeD
United Kingdom753 Posts
November 27 2011 00:24 GMT
#12295
| ||
|
Sfydjklm
United States9218 Posts
November 27 2011 00:24 GMT
#12296
| ||
|
solidbebe
Netherlands4921 Posts
November 27 2011 00:25 GMT
#12297
On November 27 2011 09:23 LittLeD wrote: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=289054¤tpage=54#1061 Called it like a boss (Wasn't exactly a hard thing to call though but still, its 500 pages back so I have to feel a bit accomplished :D) Haha oh shii-- youre from the future D:!!! | ||
|
GGPope
Australia367 Posts
November 27 2011 00:25 GMT
#12298
| ||
|
Benjef
United Kingdom6921 Posts
November 27 2011 00:25 GMT
#12299
On November 27 2011 09:23 Eufouria wrote: edit:Is it 1:20 in Sweden right now?! Yes. | ||
|
Bojas
Netherlands2397 Posts
November 27 2011 00:25 GMT
#12300
On November 27 2011 09:23 Eufouria wrote: That bacon song was some subliminal advertising from Swedish pig farmers. I wasn't listening or paying attention, but I suddenly felt hungry and had a craving for bacon. Only when I read back through the pages did I realise why. edit:Is it 1:20 in Sweden right now?! It is.. between the netherlands and Poland is CET I believe. | ||
| ||
|
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|