• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:00
CEST 20:00
KST 03:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8990 users

MLG Columbus Day 2 - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 911 Next
Okay we're going to start cracking down on people bashing players for no reason. You don't have to like every player, but at least show some respect. (as of page 402)
Paekes
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany28 Posts
June 04 2011 14:57 GMT
#121
are the streams working? i always get the message tune to reach or COD?
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
June 04 2011 14:57 GMT
#122
On June 04 2011 23:54 Neo.NEt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 23:53 Derez wrote:
On June 04 2011 23:49 Domination wrote:
On June 04 2011 23:48 PartyBiscuit wrote:
I'm now watching Halo...the messages worked

They are yelling GET THE BOMB GET THE BOMB and all I can think is "man bomber must have had the shittiest 24 hours a couple days ago."


Also a great use of voice chat when you're basicly repeating the game's entire objective every 10 seconds.


My guess is you've never played a shooting game


Kind of my point. These guys play like I play with friends, shouting, yelling through eachother. Sure, it's exciting but I was expecting a little more from a high level team.
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
June 04 2011 14:57 GMT
#123
On June 04 2011 23:54 mechavoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 23:42 Milkis wrote:
For today:

I'm gonna try and get the Koreans to leave a comment on the fanclub threads on TL. I can't promise that it will happen but I will try

thank you Milkis

All the koreans at MLG have fanclubs right? MMA, Losira, MC, July (LOL).. I think so. Would be so awkward if they went through the trouble and didn't have one :/
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
June 04 2011 14:57 GMT
#124
On June 04 2011 23:54 Kznn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 23:52 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
On June 04 2011 23:51 Rabes wrote:
On June 04 2011 23:46 Mailing wrote:
On June 04 2011 23:42 Milkis wrote:
For today:

I'm gonna try and get the Koreans to leave a comment on the fanclub threads on TL. I can't promise that it will happen but I will try



Get IdrA to leave a comment in his fan club thread

Isn't he still baned from TL?

That'S the joke!

[image loading]


like he cares about tl forums right now... haha

Dude if everybody with a girlfriend didn't care about TL, there would be
-nearly no mods left
-no broodwar section left
-traffic going backwards

What I'm saying is Starcraft players are ballers man!
This is our town, scrub
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
June 04 2011 14:57 GMT
#125
Watching the replay of IdrA vs MC on red stream right now. I'm in heaven.
#TeamBuLba
Karakaxe
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden585 Posts
June 04 2011 14:57 GMT
#126
And yey did he puted once hammer upon the unfaithful.

THORZAIN FIGHTING
Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight.
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
June 04 2011 14:57 GMT
#127
god i started stream and the error sound killing m,e
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
Neo.NEt
Profile Joined August 2010
United States785 Posts
June 04 2011 14:57 GMT
#128
I can't believe how fast MLG got the replays out from the open bracket... I watched most of July's games first person last night. I don't think I've ever had a single July replay so it was pretty exciting.
Apologize.
Jinsho
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3101 Posts
June 04 2011 14:57 GMT
#129
NO, stream, YOU tune into Halo or CODBLOPS. I want to stay where my games are going to be, thank you very much :|
fant0m
Profile Joined May 2010
964 Posts
June 04 2011 14:57 GMT
#130
On June 04 2011 23:55 Vansetsu wrote:

Well, a long time ago, I played CS:S and H1 competitively. H1 was probably best for spectators (and worst for players), as many organizer would just assume the best idea was to throw everyone (each team) on one giant tv or projector.... I can't tell you how much I would rage having to turn my head 30 degrees just trying to hit a shot...


I love how Halo came out, what, 6 years ago? And they're still playing on a clone of Wizard. I loved that map so much in H1, but still....
Lann555
Profile Joined February 2010
Netherlands5173 Posts
June 04 2011 14:57 GMT
#131
American commercials hurt my brain. They also get me craving for cheap carbs
Fantasy Fan! Gogogo vultures
Andamanen
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands915 Posts
June 04 2011 14:58 GMT
#132
July vs. Catz

[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
Finrod1
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany3997 Posts
June 04 2011 14:58 GMT
#133
hypuuuu! julyzerg vs catz gonna be first streamed match today. yay!
Aikin
Profile Joined April 2010
Austria532 Posts
June 04 2011 14:58 GMT
#134
On June 04 2011 23:55 Chainfire99 wrote:
Why is Select doing sooo poorly? Weird to see him 0-3


Because he is in like the hardest group possible. I haven´t seen too many of his games but loosing in that group isn´t really ashaming.
[A]dmiral Bulldog | Naniwa | [A]lliance
thirnaz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden876 Posts
June 04 2011 14:58 GMT
#135
On June 04 2011 23:55 Vansetsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 23:50 dartoo wrote:
On June 04 2011 23:40 Anda wrote:
Cutest player in the tourney and favorite to win?

[image loading]



Haha..that guy reminds of the day9 daily 100 story, When they met this little guy, who was like "did you guys know there is this cool strategy where you can drop vultures behind the mineral line and kill the workers!".

Is there really a big audience for fps's? I'm sure playing is fun..but watching..?


Well, a long time ago, I played CS:S and H1 competitively. H1 was probably best for spectators (and worst for players), as many organizer would just assume the best idea was to throw everyone (each team) on one giant tv or projector.... I can't tell you how much I would rage having to turn my head 30 degrees just trying to hit a shot...

I dont mean this in a rude way but has CS:S ever been competative? Never seen a tournament with CSS in it :s
SlayerS_MMA and TL #1
Schenkee
Profile Joined October 2010
Scotland322 Posts
June 04 2011 14:58 GMT
#136
On June 04 2011 23:39 papaz wrote:
WOW, Halo reach 20 thousand for first prize and SC2 5 thousand only?

is Halo that much bigger in NA?


Halo is a team game, so each player only gets 4k as there are 5 players.
ExquisiteRed
Profile Joined February 2011
396 Posts
June 04 2011 14:58 GMT
#137
Naniwa is 3-0 in his group but the group standings have jim down as 2-1 for some reason, he beat slush 2-0
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
June 04 2011 14:58 GMT
#138
On June 04 2011 23:57 emesen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 23:54 Kznn wrote:
On June 04 2011 23:52 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
On June 04 2011 23:51 Rabes wrote:
On June 04 2011 23:46 Mailing wrote:
On June 04 2011 23:42 Milkis wrote:
For today:

I'm gonna try and get the Koreans to leave a comment on the fanclub threads on TL. I can't promise that it will happen but I will try



Get IdrA to leave a comment in his fan club thread

Isn't he still baned from TL?

That'S the joke!

[image loading]


like he cares about tl forums right now... haha



yeah he's bromancing with JP


I'd bromance JP.
Love is more fun than hate.
Ancient.sc
Profile Joined June 2011
61 Posts
June 04 2011 14:58 GMT
#139
On June 04 2011 23:56 Honcepoi wrote:
What do i have to do ? when i try to join the stream it says: MLG Columbus Tune to Reach or COD

You just have to wait until it starts.
Neo.NEt
Profile Joined August 2010
United States785 Posts
June 04 2011 14:59 GMT
#140
On June 04 2011 23:57 Derez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 23:54 Neo.NEt wrote:
On June 04 2011 23:53 Derez wrote:
On June 04 2011 23:49 Domination wrote:
On June 04 2011 23:48 PartyBiscuit wrote:
I'm now watching Halo...the messages worked

They are yelling GET THE BOMB GET THE BOMB and all I can think is "man bomber must have had the shittiest 24 hours a couple days ago."


Also a great use of voice chat when you're basicly repeating the game's entire objective every 10 seconds.


My guess is you've never played a shooting game


Kind of my point. These guys play like I play with friends, shouting, yelling through eachother. Sure, it's exciting but I was expecting a little more from a high level team.


Well they scream where the other guys are 8% of the time which is actually useful but the other 92% of the time they are screaming "DO THE POINT OF THE GAME" or "[insert curse word here] THIS GAME" so I guess you're right
Apologize.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 911 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1024
ComeBackTV 894
TaKeTV 558
SteadfastSC504
LamboSC2361
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex105
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 504
LamboSC2 361
mouzHeroMarine 306
IndyStarCraft 216
ProTech151
Rex 105
UpATreeSC 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23733
Shuttle 1393
firebathero 210
Rush 130
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 19
Trap 19
Shine 15
Sexy 14
Djem5 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7186
qojqva1612
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
fl0m1618
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1926
crisheroes1175
Liquid`Hasu545
XaKoH 178
MindelVK12
Other Games
Grubby2063
ceh9840
FrodaN734
Beastyqt568
ArmadaUGS192
Hui .178
KnowMe140
C9.Mang0120
QueenE112
Trikslyr79
Mew2King56
Dewaltoss50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 5
• Adnapsc2 4
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• FirePhoenix12
• 80smullet 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2656
League of Legends
• TFBlade1113
Other Games
• imaqtpie784
• WagamamaTV292
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h
Stellar Fest
19h
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.