I agree, Gretorp.
I disagree, however, with the back-to-back ZvZ games
Need a little break, although Morrow owning was interesting. | Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46478 Posts
I agree, Gretorp. I disagree, however, with the back-to-back ZvZ games Need a little break, although Morrow owning was interesting. | ||
|
snifit
Canada217 Posts
| ||
|
Engore
United States1916 Posts
On May 19 2011 11:40 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: "It's up to Sheth's job in the near area" I agree, Gretorp. I disagree, however, with the back-to-back ZvZ games Need a little break, although Morrow owning was interesting. Haha ya. Although i'm glad the last match is a TvT and not ZvZ xD | ||
|
YoungNeil
Canada328 Posts
"E-excuse me sirs...if you could just pardon me for a moment, please. I just need, I just need to get to the hatchery over there, it's really rather important..." | ||
|
dmnum
Brazil6910 Posts
| ||
|
Ruscour
5233 Posts
On May 19 2011 11:41 YoungNeil wrote: Aww, that one spine crawler trying to make its way past the zerglings and morphing banelings... "E-excuse me sirs...if you could just pardon me for a moment, please. I just need, I just need to get to the hatchery over there, it's really rather important..." I read that in the voice of some sort of British comedian. | ||
|
Pajegetc
United States3158 Posts
On May 19 2011 11:41 Engore wrote: Show nested quote + On May 19 2011 11:40 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: "It's up to Sheth's job in the near area" I agree, Gretorp. I disagree, however, with the back-to-back ZvZ games Need a little break, although Morrow owning was interesting. Haha ya. Although i'm glad the last match is a TvT and not ZvZ xD Don't we get Morrow vs Fenix this week too? | ||
|
crawlingchaos
Canada2025 Posts
| ||
|
Engore
United States1916 Posts
![]() | ||
|
luck_star21
United States264 Posts
| ||
|
iyoume
2501 Posts
![]() | ||
|
locant
Australia45 Posts
i rofl'ed so hard at this | ||
|
hifriend
China7935 Posts
| ||
|
MaxField
United States2386 Posts
| ||
|
ZeromuS
Canada13425 Posts
| ||
|
ZeromuS
Canada13425 Posts
On May 19 2011 11:44 hifriend wrote: yeah latency really makes ling/bling micro impossible Agreed and as a result I think moon should have gone with a roach opener to be honest in order to help deal with this in some way :/ | ||
|
ZeromuS
Canada13425 Posts
| ||
|
iyoume
2501 Posts
| ||
|
doihy
668 Posts
| ||
|
Pajegetc
United States3158 Posts
On May 19 2011 11:46 ZeromuS wrote: LOL Moon sniped his own queen hahaha He decided she needed to be dethroned :-D | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8356 JimRising shahzam589 Day[9].tv443 PiGStarcraft120 NeuroSwarm77 ArmadaUGS71 ViBE54 JuggernautJason40 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|