On April 23 2011 10:26 PoopLord wrote:
I've never had problems with the stream lol. I guess my standards are low
I've never had problems with the stream lol. I guess my standards are low

or other people are too whiny
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
mikyaJ
1834 Posts
On April 23 2011 10:26 PoopLord wrote: I've never had problems with the stream lol. I guess my standards are low ![]() or other people are too whiny | ||
|
elmizzt
United States3309 Posts
| ||
|
typingit
97 Posts
| ||
|
1Eris1
United States5797 Posts
| ||
|
Irave
United States9965 Posts
| ||
|
New Zealander
New Zealand70 Posts
On April 23 2011 10:19 Defacer wrote: Please stop talking out of you ass. Your expectation has very little precedent, other than in extreme circumstances. Well I can only speak for myself, but judging from the comments in this thread I daresay there is some precedent. If this was any other service, such as a cable TV subscription and two weeks in, people would immediately cancel and demand a refund. | ||
|
TheDna
Germany577 Posts
| ||
|
LoLAdriankat
United States4307 Posts
| ||
|
mikyaJ
1834 Posts
On April 23 2011 10:33 New Zealander wrote: Show nested quote + On April 23 2011 10:19 Defacer wrote: Please stop talking out of you ass. Your expectation has very little precedent, other than in extreme circumstances. Well I can only speak for myself, but judging from the comments in this thread I daresay there is some precedent. If this was any other service, such as a cable TV subscription and two weeks in, people would immediately cancel and demand a refund. cable TV | ||
|
IgnE
United States7681 Posts
| ||
|
Nerdslayer
Denmark1130 Posts
| ||
|
Sermokala
United States14211 Posts
| ||
|
00Visor
4337 Posts
On April 23 2011 10:32 Irave wrote: Haypro is really outplaying Slush. idk I don't like the way Haypro plays ZvZ. He is not droning hard, producing units blindly and not attacking with them. How could Slush get ahead in supply? | ||
|
Irave
United States9965 Posts
| ||
|
darklordjac
Canada2231 Posts
| ||
|
1Eris1
United States5797 Posts
ehh | ||
|
ZapRoffo
United States5544 Posts
Also broodlords will destroy him. | ||
|
antelope591
Canada820 Posts
| ||
|
PinkPrincess
United States149 Posts
Sound sounds even worse than yesterday, wtf? Previously they've usually done a better job after finding a problem, but they did worse today. (Although now instead of the left channel being too loud, it's the right channel with the sound being way too loud) | ||
|
L3g3nd_
New Zealand10461 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|