• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9937 users

[GSL] TG Intel SC2 Open 1 - Qualifiers Day 2 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
306 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
Clipped
Profile Joined August 2010
France122 Posts
August 29 2010 08:18 GMT
#141
On August 29 2010 16:51 Cade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2010 16:48 Squeegy wrote:
On August 29 2010 13:25 Milkis wrote:
On August 29 2010 12:04 SwiftBunny wrote:
On August 29 2010 11:58 shire wrote:
is the 박성준 #7 julyzerg from SC BW?


http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/players/117_JulyZerg

That's july's name, unless a person with the exact same name entered this GSL(highly unlikely), It's most likely Julyzerg, yes.


It's someone related to broadcasting in WC3. It's not Julyzerg.



Fanta.Prime is still JulyZerg though, right?


That myth was debunked long ago

It's not a myth any more http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145894 (at Progame teams and Starcraft 2)
Also someone asked Cella on his stream if FantaPrime was JulyZerg and he confirmed it.
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
August 29 2010 08:24 GMT
#142
Oh no Grr... is out? It sucks:/ I hope Nazgul will make it..GL !
Contagious
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1319 Posts
August 29 2010 08:27 GMT
#143
can we have a translation of the TorcH interview, and maybe a translation of the comments.
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
August 29 2010 08:27 GMT
#144
jjonga qualified? yay
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
ShLiM
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria178 Posts
August 29 2010 08:28 GMT
#145
when ro64 starts?
IBASI ZMIQTA
JayDee_
Profile Joined June 2010
548 Posts
August 29 2010 08:33 GMT
#146
On August 29 2010 16:48 gaggar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2010 16:17 rlagksquf wrote:
by looking at the interview from the guy who won against Dayfly
http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=110247&db=interview&cate=001&page=1&field=&kwrd=

I couldn't stop laughing at the part where he did not know that stalkers can blink until yesterday

apparently, he barely played 200 matches and managed to beat Dayfly..



From the interview, Jjonga says he played a couple rounds 2 weeks ago but stopped playing as he kept losing. And then just yesterday his friends called him up and asked him if he could come for the qualifiers. He played just one more round to refresh himself but after losing that one match, he thought he wasn't gonna do well. At the last minute he watches some Gom sc2 vods.

Crazy sc1 retirees.

Clearly he's full of crap.
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
August 29 2010 08:38 GMT
#147
On August 29 2010 17:28 ShLiM wrote:
Pretty sure it'll start once the qualifiers end...
when ro64 starts?

TBO
Profile Joined September 2009
Germany1350 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-29 08:40:40
August 29 2010 08:39 GMT
#148
8/10 ~ 8/22 - Registration
8/28 - Offline Preliminaries
9/4 - Opening match for Ro64
9/6 ~ 9/10 - Ro64
9/13 ~ 9/14 - Ro64 cont'd
9/15 ~ 9/16 - Ro32
9/17 - Ro16 day 1
9/20 - Ro16 day 2
9/21 ~ 9/23 - Korean Thanksgiving Break!
9/24 - Ro8
9/27 ~ 9/28 - Semifinals
10/2 - Finals

(taken from http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=141496)
Fatmatt2000
Profile Joined January 2006
United States159 Posts
August 29 2010 08:43 GMT
#149
On August 29 2010 16:55 ZenViper wrote:
I think I did very well for 18 games played... =O

Hopefully I can get 300 under my belt this month for the next one!!


Sounds cool. You were in Korea and just decided to go?
even though I'm impressively bad at starcraft I would totally do something like that.

Was it fun? What was it like in there during the qualifiers? Did you meet the TeamLiquid guys there?
Quote?
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-29 08:45:08
August 29 2010 08:44 GMT
#150
Qualifiers from Group B
Protoss
장보인/New
전영수/Lotze
송준혁/oGsInCa
정민수/NEXGenius

Terran
김유종/Hyperdub
곽한얼/요츠바랑 (MakaPrime)
조성주/Maru

Zerg
김원기/오지에서과일장수 (Cool[fOu])
Commentator
Welmu
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Finland3295 Posts
August 29 2010 08:59 GMT
#151
Have Nazgul played any games yet?
Progamertwitter.com/welmu1 | twitch.com/Welmu1
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
August 29 2010 09:00 GMT
#152
Also, Maru is 13 years old, (1997/7/28). SC2's Baby?
[image loading]
Commentator
ZenViper
Profile Joined June 2010
Korea (South)115 Posts
August 29 2010 09:04 GMT
#153
On August 29 2010 17:43 Fatmatt2000 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2010 16:55 ZenViper wrote:
I think I did very well for 18 games played... =O

Hopefully I can get 300 under my belt this month for the next one!!


Sounds cool. You were in Korea and just decided to go?
even though I'm impressively bad at starcraft I would totally do something like that.

Was it fun? What was it like in there during the qualifiers? Did you meet the TeamLiquid guys there?


Yeah, one day at work (don't tell anyone), I was googling starcraft tournaments and this one popped up!

Well, lets just say I arrived 10 minutes late because I'm an idiot and was wandering all around the area I thought the building was and no one knew where any of this was going on. I was actually about to give up and just go home, luckily I found the right building as I was leaving the area. They were very helpful and got me set up quickly. I beat all of my friends easily and no one I have played online could have prepared me for this... haha. The guy I played against was very quick with his micro, I was so jealous. =(
My macro is what kept me in the game, my graph was above his most all the matches, but too bad my APM blows.

There were quite a few people there, maybe 60 when I left. To my surprise it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I didn't meet any TeamLiquid guys, I don't think. I don't remember anyone actually. It was so fast because I was late. Then I left cause I had to use restroom so bad. haha!


Merikh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States918 Posts
August 29 2010 09:10 GMT
#154
Day 1 + Day 2 Combined Statistical B input shift
Statistics: Expansion jongjokbyeol Statistics: jongjokbyeol Expansion
Zerg 10 people (20.8%)
Terran 17 (35.4%)
Toss 20 (41.7%)

Statistics: keulraenbyeol Expansion (in alphabetical order for a tie) Statistics: keulraenbyeol Expansion (tied for alphabetic order)

oGs Clan Clan oGs - 9 명 - 9 people
Prime Clan - 8 people Prime Clan - 8 people
WeRRa Clan Clan WeRRa - 6 명 - 6 people
Zenith Clan Clan Zenith - 5 명 - 5 people
NEX Clan - 4 NEX Clan - 4 people
Clan 情 情 Clan - 2 명 - 2 people
Lof clan - one person Lof clan - one person
MYM MYM - 1 명 - 1 person
Clan ReX ReX Clan - 1 명 - 1 person
TL clan - one person TL clan - one person
vT Gaming vT Gaming - 1 명 - 1 person
Last Updated: 17:32 Last Updated: 17:32


Source: http://www.playxp.com/sc2/ (Click on: GSL 오픈 시즌1 예선 2일차 결과 (17:47 업뎃))
G4MR | I mod day9, djwheat and GLHF's stream
gozima
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada602 Posts
August 29 2010 09:13 GMT
#155
On August 29 2010 18:00 GTR wrote:
Also, Maru is 13 years old, (1997/7/28). SC2's Baby?
[image loading]


WTF! lol

I can't believe a 13 year old qualified.
CebusFinest
Profile Joined August 2010
Philippines210 Posts
August 29 2010 09:19 GMT
#156
dayum
10 years since...
Welmu
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Finland3295 Posts
August 29 2010 09:20 GMT
#157
They are gettin younger and younger...
Progamertwitter.com/welmu1 | twitch.com/Welmu1
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-29 09:26:09
August 29 2010 09:24 GMT
#158
Random question regarding Day 1's event: Did anybody ever find a TLO, Artosis, or TorcH interview, or did they get the cold shoulder by FOMOS?
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-29 09:27:55
August 29 2010 09:26 GMT
#159
http://cnce.kr/shop/games/vs64_3.php?no=894&v_result=64&games_list=330&guest_type=0

Naz is 49th.

Also who's Kevin Wimer?
Commentator
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
August 29 2010 09:32 GMT
#160
On August 29 2010 18:24 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
Random question regarding Day 1's event: Did anybody ever find a TLO, Artosis, or TorcH interview, or did they get the cold shoulder by FOMOS?

didnt find any interview with tlo or artosis but they did interview torch:
http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=110254&db=interview&cate=&page=1&field=&kwrd=
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
ViBE83
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 568
Artosis 360
910 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever483
League of Legends
JimRising 479
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
Liquid`Hasu1397
Other Games
summit1g7603
shahzam520
byalli342
C9.Mang0226
Trikslyr41
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 23m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 23m
Stellar Fest
14h 23m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.