• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:36
CEST 21:36
KST 04:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9266 users

[Sold Out] Second Liquid Shirt Batch - Page 5

Forum Index > News
404 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
August 09 2011 19:18 GMT
#81
I forgot to ask if there is any order tracking or something of the sort?
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Brainiac
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland641 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 19:19:01
August 09 2011 19:18 GMT
#82
VERY IMPORTANT! Can I change shipping addres anyhow? I think my Paypal account is linked with a wrong address, but I accidentaly hit pay now (I was in such a hurry). How can I contact TL staff to fix this?
Si vis pacem para bellum
dmans
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden358 Posts
August 09 2011 19:18 GMT
#83
why does tyler looks so old, the most awkward angle.

great that new shirt are on the tl-shirt market. finially the us market can stabilize

UCBdurr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States92 Posts
August 09 2011 19:18 GMT
#84
Just bought mine :DDDDD
8mmspikes
MrUtada
Profile Joined October 2010
9 Posts
August 09 2011 19:19 GMT
#85
ugh... paypal CAD to USD = .98

i want it back to 1.02
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
August 09 2011 19:21 GMT
#86
I'm really surprised people are willing to pay so much for a t-shirt. Their money is theirs, though, so I guess congratulations are in order to anyone who thought of this in the first place - great idea for tl.net.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 19:22:35
August 09 2011 19:21 GMT
#87
On August 10 2011 04:08 Eanae wrote:
If I accidently left my apartment number off my order, who would I email to correct this since paypal seems to not let me edit the address on the order? (I'm sure it's not a huge deal if the apt number is left off, just a minor detail I suppose).


On August 10 2011 04:18 Brainiac wrote:
VERY IMPORTANT! Can I change shipping addres anyhow? I think my Paypal account is linked with a wrong address, but I accidentaly hit pay now (I was in such a hurry). How can I contact TL staff to fix this?


Check your confirmation email, you can edit your address provided your order has not been sent for fulfillment.

This is why the red warnings are in the OP, guess I need to make them even more obvious somehow...
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Meko
Profile Joined February 2011
United States129 Posts
August 09 2011 19:23 GMT
#88
Just placed my order and I can't wait for it to arrive! :D
Graphics
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
August 09 2011 19:23 GMT
#89
I just ordered one.

This is my 3rd Teamliquid shirt now. I also have an MBC Hero and WeMadeFox shift.
Mawi
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden4365 Posts
August 09 2011 19:24 GMT
#90
and ofc you have the shirts now when i aint got no cash around

Enjoy everyone who orders you lucky bastards
Forever Mirin Zyzz Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of the Aesthetics
Fortis
Profile Joined August 2011
Estonia63 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 19:27:28
August 09 2011 19:24 GMT
#91
^^: Always want to support Team Liquid! Thanks for the shirt!

On August 10 2011 04:23 Zzoram wrote:
I just ordered one.

This is my 3rd Teamliquid shirt now. I also have an MBC Hero and WeMadeFox shift.


Haha me too, 3rd TL shirt. CJ, T1, eStro, Proleague, Oz shirts as well! Wehave most of the teams between us xD
Tegin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States840 Posts
August 09 2011 19:26 GMT
#92
Sweet!
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
sraelgaiznaer
Profile Joined October 2010
Philippines423 Posts
August 09 2011 19:27 GMT
#93
Anybody knows how long it would take to get it here in the Philippines? Just bought one and hopefully it fits me :D
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
August 09 2011 19:29 GMT
#94
On August 10 2011 04:21 R1CH wrote:
This is why the red warnings are in the OP, guess I need to make them even more obvious somehow...


GIFs, flashy lights.
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Brainiac
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland641 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 19:30:16
August 09 2011 19:29 GMT
#95
Ok, sorry for the previous question, I'm dumb (but I really wanted to buy it afap) and then panicked :D. What should I do if my address contains non English letters: for example ó, ż, ź, ć. Should I put them that way or just o, z, z, c?
Si vis pacem para bellum
MrCynical
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States99 Posts
August 09 2011 19:30 GMT
#96
I bought mine ;D
maze.
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1392 Posts
August 09 2011 19:31 GMT
#97
Just bought one, can't wait until it arrives.
Misery on Secret: I managed to get kicked twice from the same team before I got my share of the money. 4Head
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
August 09 2011 19:31 GMT
#98
On August 10 2011 04:29 Brainiac wrote:
Ok, sorry for the previous question, I'm dumb (but I really wanted to buy it afap) and then panicked :D. What should I do if my address contains non English letters: for example ó, ż, ź, ć. Should I put them that way or just o, z, z, c?

You can put them in, they should get processed fine on our end - maybe someone from the previous batch can confirm that they get printed on the shipping label properly.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Brainiac
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland641 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 19:35:51
August 09 2011 19:35 GMT
#99
On August 10 2011 04:31 R1CH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 04:29 Brainiac wrote:
Ok, sorry for the previous question, I'm dumb (but I really wanted to buy it afap) and then panicked :D. What should I do if my address contains non English letters: for example ó, ż, ź, ć. Should I put them that way or just o, z, z, c?

You can put them in, they should get processed fine on our end - maybe someone from the previous batch can confirm that they get printed on the shipping label properly.


I did what you said, in a confirmation email that I got those letters are messed up (Ăł instead of ó, ł instead of ł). I can fix that again if it is a problem, I'll check this topic again, maybe someone had similar situation.
Si vis pacem para bellum
joen05
Profile Joined July 2011
United States126 Posts
August 09 2011 19:35 GMT
#100
Got mine, can't wait for it. Glad cuz I missed out on it last time because I spent too long considering it.
Team Liquid | HerO | NonY | TLO | Sheth | Ret | Zenio | Taeja | Sea ||| Never Forget: Jinro | HayprO |||
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 657
JuggernautJason54
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16992
Rush 123
Dewaltoss 112
Sexy 29
Bale 11
Dota 2
qojqva2106
monkeys_forever220
Counter-Strike
fl0m1433
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1928
crisheroes1163
Liquid`Hasu853
Other Games
summit1g4358
Grubby3604
FrodaN713
Beastyqt650
shahzam405
byalli244
ArmadaUGS175
C9.Mang0163
KnowMe161
UpATreeSC112
Mew2King72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream113
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 27
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie893
• WagamamaTV270
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 24m
Stellar Fest
17h 24m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.