• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7478 users

[SWL] Comeback - Page 3

Forum Index > News
98 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Striding Strider
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom787 Posts
April 14 2011 23:40 GMT
#41
<3 Bisu
I have a beard. I'm unprofessional.
Turgid
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1623 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-14 23:43:09
April 14 2011 23:42 GMT
#42
Great article guys, thank you! I'm hoping for some 2v2v2v2 BGH in the all-star games. It would also be funny if they had the players play a Counterstrike clone or Street Fighter or something.
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
April 14 2011 23:43 GMT
#43
Also: there's a typo in the wrap up of KT vs T1

"Bisu scanned, took those out..."
should be flash
▲ ▲ ▲
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
April 14 2011 23:43 GMT
#44
But on a more direct level, Flash doesn’t have the greatest of mechanics. I don’t think that’s a mystery to anyone.

lol?

"When I watch Flash play the game, without pretense, I'm amazed. Simply amazing. I've never seen anyone who can manage the eco as well as he does. Every eco falls into perfect timing. PERFECT timing. Not only that, it seems like he's spending all his eco, yet he always have spare mineral to expand more... that really is breathtaking to watch. Is he really calculating all the timing? Or is this by his sense?" - YellOw
Vundox
Profile Joined March 2011
United States182 Posts
April 14 2011 23:45 GMT
#45
awesome! great writeup
implying Suzy isn't perfect
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
April 14 2011 23:46 GMT
#46
I wonder how all you Bisu and SKT1 fans would react if Flash reverse AKed your team (goes and cries in the corner)

Anyways, fantastic write-up. I especially love the "Security Alert" section. Really reflects the spirits of us fanboys and the teams themselves.

I absolutely can't wait for the next season of Proleague to start. Perhaps KT will get revenge on SKT1 soon.

Also, Team Challenge quite OP compared to Team Passion. We have the better players (Flash, Jaedong, Stork) AND the more attractive players (Tossgirl, Reach). What does Team Passion have? Bisu is pretty, but Reach is much more of a man. Leta can crossdress all he want, but he'll never be as feminine as Tossgirl.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Existential
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia2107 Posts
April 14 2011 23:49 GMT
#47
Thanks for the great write up :D
Jaedong <3 | BW - The first game I ever loved
lyAsakura
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1414 Posts
April 14 2011 23:50 GMT
#48
On April 15 2011 08:43 rift wrote:
But on a more direct level, Flash doesn’t have the greatest of mechanics. I don’t think that’s a mystery to anyone.

lol?

"When I watch Flash play the game, without pretense, I'm amazed. Simply amazing. I've never seen anyone who can manage the eco as well as he does. Every eco falls into perfect timing. PERFECT timing. Not only that, it seems like he's spending all his eco, yet he always have spare mineral to expand more... that really is breathtaking to watch. Is he really calculating all the timing? Or is this by his sense?" - YellOw


Nope, flash doesn't really have the greatest mechanics. Whenever I watch flash play, when flash wins, it is usually won by a beautiful timing attack or the other player beating himself.
WeMade FOX would be a deadly SC2 team.
Kazzabiss
Profile Joined December 2010
1006 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-14 23:54:14
April 14 2011 23:52 GMT
#49
I was laughing while reading the Team Watch, and being optimistic about Sea's upcoming 2-0 of Group D.

But then I read what I'm supposed to be, and then forgot why I was being happy.

edit: @lyAsakura get out
ALL ABOARD THE INTERNET BANDWAGON
dudecrush
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada418 Posts
April 15 2011 00:16 GMT
#50
Almost. Bisu scanned, took those out, and then...


Bisu is so good at protoss he can even scan!

On a more serious note, that was actually a great finals. s2 did really well and I'm glad for him.
Chimpalimp
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1135 Posts
April 15 2011 00:18 GMT
#51
Great write up, hilarious and delightful at the same time! SKT/Bisu fighting!
I like money. You like money too? We should hang out.
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
April 15 2011 00:22 GMT
#52
awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
April 15 2011 00:23 GMT
#53
On April 15 2011 09:16 dudecrush wrote:
Show nested quote +
Almost. Bisu scanned, took those out, and then...


Bisu is so good at protoss he can even scan!

On a more serious note, that was actually a great finals. s2 did really well and I'm glad for him.


mind control
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
Mystlord *
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10264 Posts
April 15 2011 00:26 GMT
#54
On April 15 2011 08:43 Taekwon wrote:
Also: there's a typo in the wrap up of KT vs T1

"Bisu scanned, took those out..."
should be flash

Ehehe thanks to you and everyone else for pointing that one out. Fixed ^^

On April 15 2011 08:43 rift wrote:
But on a more direct level, Flash doesn’t have the greatest of mechanics. I don’t think that’s a mystery to anyone.

lol?

"When I watch Flash play the game, without pretense, I'm amazed. Simply amazing. I've never seen anyone who can manage the eco as well as he does. Every eco falls into perfect timing. PERFECT timing. Not only that, it seems like he's spending all his eco, yet he always have spare mineral to expand more... that really is breathtaking to watch. Is he really calculating all the timing? Or is this by his sense?" - YellOw

Flash has impeccable game sense. I don't disagree with that. His knowledge of timings and his insight is really something to behold. It's just that his mechanics aren't top tier like Bisu or Jaedong. That's not to say that he's bad, but when matched up against something with the multi-tasking of Bisu, I think it's pretty clear that Flash definitely has some deficiencies.
It is impossible to be a citizen if you don't make an effort to understand the most basic activities of your government. It is very difficult to thrive in an increasingly competitive world if you're a nation of doods.
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
April 15 2011 00:53 GMT
#55
WL wrap-up WL wrap-up
let's finish our all-kill cheer
WL wrap-up WL wrap-up
'cause tomorrow regular PL is here!
brood war for life, brood war forever
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
April 15 2011 00:59 GMT
#56
Fantastic writeup! I'm just sitting here grinning, being the Bisu fanboy that I am
hmmm...
Profile Joined March 2011
632 Posts
April 15 2011 01:01 GMT
#57
On April 15 2011 09:26 Mystlord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 08:43 Taekwon wrote:
Also: there's a typo in the wrap up of KT vs T1

"Bisu scanned, took those out..."
should be flash

Ehehe thanks to you and everyone else for pointing that one out. Fixed ^^

Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 08:43 rift wrote:
But on a more direct level, Flash doesn’t have the greatest of mechanics. I don’t think that’s a mystery to anyone.

lol?

"When I watch Flash play the game, without pretense, I'm amazed. Simply amazing. I've never seen anyone who can manage the eco as well as he does. Every eco falls into perfect timing. PERFECT timing. Not only that, it seems like he's spending all his eco, yet he always have spare mineral to expand more... that really is breathtaking to watch. Is he really calculating all the timing? Or is this by his sense?" - YellOw

Flash has impeccable game sense. I don't disagree with that. His knowledge of timings and his insight is really something to behold. It's just that his mechanics aren't top tier like Bisu or Jaedong. That's not to say that he's bad, but when matched up against something with the multi-tasking of Bisu, I think it's pretty clear that Flash definitely has some deficiencies.



it's true to only some extent; Flash's multitasking is underestimated b/c it's overshadowed by his other greater strengths such as game sense.

i've seen some scary multitasking and micro from Flash, notably in some games vs. Jaedong's lurkers/mutas, that's I just don't see from many other terrans playing against Jaedong. and this is coming from a Jaedong fanboi.
HaruHaru
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States988 Posts
April 15 2011 01:08 GMT
#58
thanks for the writeup! skt hwaiting!
Long live BroodWar!
Champi
Profile Joined March 2010
1422 Posts
April 15 2011 01:16 GMT
#59
BISU FTW! suck it haters :D
MeteorRise
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada611 Posts
April 15 2011 01:19 GMT
#60
On April 15 2011 10:16 Champi wrote:
BISU FTW! suck it haters :D

I concur whole heartedly with this statement. FLASH-FANBOYS EAT IT. BISU <3!!
Elegance, in all things.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 186
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2333
Shuttle 1586
Artosis 601
Bale 67
NaDa 31
Dewaltoss 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Counter-Strike
taco 365
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox611
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor912
Other Games
summit1g8712
C9.Mang0325
PiGStarcraft293
ViBE60
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP145
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta19
• Letter144
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo460
Other Games
• Scarra841
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 56m
OSC
18h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.