thats awesome

Great recap and nice interview!
| Forum Index > News |
|
TymerA
Netherlands759 Posts
thats awesome ![]() Great recap and nice interview! | ||
|
Caos2
United States1728 Posts
Is he THAT good while doing army service? | ||
|
Fiel
United States587 Posts
| ||
|
GimbleB
Scotland178 Posts
A couple of videos from the finals if anyone is interested. + Show Spoiler + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJdLtD0K_Ng | ||
|
lastreason
Romania250 Posts
| ||
|
StarBrift
Sweden1761 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
On December 22 2010 18:45 Fiel wrote: I cringed when he spoke of the Liquid players. He spoke rather candidly about them during an interview. I think it was pretty hilarious 8D On December 22 2010 19:08 lastreason wrote: i don get it , why do u mess bw with sc2 , make some awards with sc2 players name SC2 has very little history, give it time. On December 22 2010 16:29 DminusTerran wrote: Great recap but Jinro getting a B for his semifinal performance vs Rain getting a B- for his in this final seems kind of dumb. I agree, I thought Rain played very well and deserves way higher than B- O_O | ||
|
Purpose2
England187 Posts
| ||
|
Titusmaster6
United States5937 Posts
It was a pleasure! | ||
|
Thezzphai
Germany1145 Posts
On December 22 2010 13:36 Legat0 wrote: I'm sure he will once his military service is over. I believe he is done in May if I remember correctly. Can anyone confirm that? I'd love to see him compete in tournaments, the replays of him 2-0ing Fruitdealer right after GSL1 with marine/siege tank play were a pretty entertaining watch ![]() | ||
|
Barett
Canada454 Posts
Interesting to see a funny side to MC. Hope he has more success in the future. It will be very interesting to see how he does in the main GSL tournament as a Code S. Cant wait for the New Year. oGs, Team Liquid Hwaiting! | ||
|
Aylear
Norway3988 Posts
Congratulations Jang Min Chul. You are the best player in the world right now. | ||
|
Dezire
Netherlands640 Posts
I agree, I thought Rain played very well and deserves way higher than B- O_O rain was awfull, didnt deserve the finals at all.. | ||
|
Mr.Brightside
Australia317 Posts
| ||
|
mizU
United States12125 Posts
and it would be awesome if a lot of pretty female fans came to watch when I compete in foreign tournaments in the future. LOL What a badass. At the rate he's going, he will be the one to bring ALL females. | ||
|
mizU
United States12125 Posts
On December 22 2010 17:07 Liquid`Ret wrote: I dunno what I did for him to call me a Liar, I thought we were friends MC! ![]() At least you're a pimp! ![]() | ||
|
Warrior Madness
Canada3791 Posts
On December 22 2010 13:47 bITt.mAN wrote: My world has been torn asunder. Now, I finally have respect for a non-foreign SC2 GSL competitor (holy check!) IS oGsMC REALLY THAT GUY FROM HYUNGJUN BECOMES A PROGAMER WHO CAN'T DANCE FOR SHIT AND IS THE LAUGHING STOCK Is THAT the guy who just won the GSL!?!? Respect dude! I think it'd be the greatest moment ever if Ret and MC randomly, at the same time came up with the realization that..."Heyy.... YOU were from Hyungjun becomes a progamer!" | ||
|
Jackal03
Brazil7469 Posts
this was the first fun GSL i watched (mainly cause jinro made it so far), i hope the "foreingners" continue to do well for good future GSLs | ||
|
SmoKim
Denmark10305 Posts
| ||
|
LittLeD
Sweden7973 Posts
![]() Im looking forward for more stuff in the future. Merry Xmas to y'all | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Dota 2 |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|