On September 08 2010 23:11 Inzek wrote:
nice report... a little Flash bias... but i think is ok...
nice report... a little Flash bias... but i think is ok...
Life is a little Flash biased these days. Good writeup. GL with life flamewheel.
| Forum Index > News |
|
moopie
12605 Posts
On September 08 2010 23:11 Inzek wrote: nice report... a little Flash bias... but i think is ok... Life is a little Flash biased these days. Good writeup. GL with life flamewheel. | ||
|
micromegas
Denmark171 Posts
Anyway, Flash is going down Saturday. And he'll cry, we hope xD | ||
|
n.DieJokes
United States3443 Posts
| ||
|
Ocular
Canada141 Posts
| ||
|
Darkn3ss
United States717 Posts
xP JK! I'll definitely watch these!!! I wish I won the lotto so I could move to Korea and play SC/SC2 all day long for the rest of my life! =( | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|