• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:45
CEST 01:45
KST 08:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8783 users

Banlings Morphing! - Page 14

Forum Index > News
305 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Bayern
Profile Joined March 2010
United States25 Posts
July 14 2010 05:09 GMT
#261
Congratz Everyone!

Banelings Fighting!
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
July 14 2010 05:47 GMT
#262
--- Nuked ---
T3tra
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States406 Posts
July 14 2010 05:54 GMT
#263
I love these forums.
I need this place like I need a shotgun blast to the face.
Mactavian
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada60 Posts
July 14 2010 06:48 GMT
#264
Always good to see hard workers get rewarded. Thanks for keeping the forums awesome. Rock on TL.
Nothing is impossible, only too expensive.
TheGrimace
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States929 Posts
July 14 2010 07:41 GMT
#265
I'm new around here, but it's good to see you guys responding early to potential problems. This is definitely the place for me. Preempt the madness!
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5542 Posts
July 14 2010 13:39 GMT
#266
I can't believe that banlings stuck to the end, but congrats to all those selected!
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
July 14 2010 14:50 GMT
#267
On July 13 2010 13:40 Scaramanga wrote:
I love you Nyo :D. Im gonna take shelter from the up comming purge
Congrats guys, happy hunting!


I saw this and started scanning the list of users for "nyoken" thinking WTF he never posts. But what a mod he'd make... most epic ban wave in the history of the internet.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
July 14 2010 16:34 GMT
#268
congratz banlings, was like WTF incontrol can ban then checked out TeamLiquid Staff Rosters and Giggled at Banlings ^_^
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Razor[cF]
Profile Joined April 2010
United States46 Posts
July 14 2010 17:39 GMT
#269
Congrats! Smart thinking TL getting more staff to moderate BEFORE the need arises. If only other businesses had this business model and employed it, lots of businesses would be doing better.

Smart move.
Nuclear Launch Detected!
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19258 Posts
July 14 2010 17:48 GMT
#270
True to internet rules, I have not read any of the thread except for the first post and some of the short posts on the first page.

That having been said, hurray to the Banlings, and damn you all for that banner+thread title. I saw it and got all excited about some new change to Banelings I wasn't aware of.

Regardless! Please don't hurt me for this post.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
betaben
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
681 Posts
July 14 2010 19:24 GMT
#271
On July 15 2010 02:48 tofucake wrote:
Regardless! Please don't hurt me for this post.

I was going to post something critical here, but fear of being banned has stopped me. This is one of the cleanest forums! Good job everyone!
condoriano
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States826 Posts
July 14 2010 19:46 GMT
#272
I like the the warnings, Nyovne is doing a decent job.

Some mods often leave annoying reasoning for whatever they do, this is a good example:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136198

Basically Kennigit and Chill started this trend some time ago, ban someone for whatever reason simply stating "ure a garb", "trash user", "gtfo" afterwards. This probably hurts more than it helps, provided many people read these memes in the ban thread. It comes off a bit profane.
Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat?
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
July 14 2010 20:34 GMT
#273
where's charliemurphy on the list?
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24800 Posts
July 14 2010 20:38 GMT
#274
On July 15 2010 05:34 redtooth wrote:
where's charliemurphy on the list?

This issue was brought up by a different person earlier in the thread and then explained indirectly by a staff member.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Trezeguet
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2656 Posts
July 15 2010 01:31 GMT
#275
On July 15 2010 05:38 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2010 05:34 redtooth wrote:
where's charliemurphy on the list?

This issue was brought up by a different person earlier in the thread and then explained indirectly by a staff member.

I love charlie, but that would just be crazy.
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
July 15 2010 02:38 GMT
#276
I totally disapprove of everyone on that list cept Micronesia. I got yo back micro!!!
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-15 03:34:48
July 15 2010 03:30 GMT
#277
Well, I support everyone, but micro. I'm very spiteful like that.

I think I support Jibba the most because he spams in the NBA threads and therefore is of my liking.

edit: Nevermind, I support Jon(boes) the most because I've known him the longest
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
July 15 2010 03:51 GMT
#278
On July 15 2010 12:30 tonight wrote:
Well, I support everyone, but micro. I'm very spiteful like that.

I think I support Jibba the most because he spams in the NBA threads and therefore is of my liking.

edit: Nevermind, I support Jon(boes) the most because I've known him the longest

I believe this warrants at least a 104 week ban.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
July 15 2010 03:54 GMT
#279
Aren't you also from Michigan? I mean there is just so much to like.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
July 15 2010 04:00 GMT
#280
Reduced to 5 minutes.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE143
PiGStarcraft130
CosmosSc2 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 583
Artosis 547
Rain 537
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever636
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox226
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5504
Other Games
summit1g7936
shahzam590
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0260
ArmadaUGS81
Maynarde62
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen175
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
15m
PiGStarcraft177
Kung Fu Cup
11h 15m
Stellar Fest
13h 15m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.