• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:31
CEST 23:31
KST 06:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9142 users

Day 1: The Beginning - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
February 29 2008 15:11 GMT
#221
We did have a serial killer!

I miss the mayorial election though. Fakesteve stealing the election in the other game and the drama it added was very fun.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
February 29 2008 15:32 GMT
#222
sign me back up please, and how dare you guys ruin my reign of terror so soon =(
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 29 2008 15:44 GMT
#223
I'm in.
NatsuTerran
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States364 Posts
February 29 2008 15:54 GMT
#224
Put me back in.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
February 29 2008 16:06 GMT
#225
haha, its kinda amusing that the top of my personal hit list was random, jtan, and dragoon, and two of those people woulda had roles.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 29 2008 16:11 GMT
#226
Haha, I actually randomed scum. Anyway, it'd be nice to have less roles next game to keep it a bit more clear. I believe that like 5 roles is more then enough.
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
February 29 2008 16:13 GMT
#227
I agree with Artanis. I like the serial killer role though.

I'm in for the next game!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
February 29 2008 17:08 GMT
#228
I'm in again. Valk is my fav role^^ (Yes I know the chances are low to become one)
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
February 29 2008 18:38 GMT
#229
I want to play again.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
February 29 2008 18:54 GMT
#230
I'm a ninja!
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
betaben
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
681 Posts
February 29 2008 20:20 GMT
#231
oh, and btw some thoughts:

I think you shouldn't have killed the non speaker - you have no information on him, he would have been replaced by some one giving more information. mafia are going to talk - if someone doesn't speak, he's likely not to be mafia.. and I think you were, from the start, shying away from using any information you may have had. If you're waiting for for more information, the mafia will purposefully not give you any and kill someone uncontroversial.

and I think you should speculate everything loudly and martyr yourselves - you need to everyone to give up information, and have reactions, provoke them. if you all speculate very much, the mafia will not be able to kill all of you off straight away.
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
February 29 2008 21:03 GMT
#232
yeah, since people who do not participate will be replaced, it's not worth to lynch them.
Also, them fact that they don't talk probably means they are not interested. And how do they lose interest? I'd say because of uninteresting role, i.e. plain townie. Really, there are better ways to go in this game.

Oh and why am I so lucky to get townie 2 times in a row :|

I'm in again.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
February 29 2008 21:32 GMT
#233
Well... that sucks, I had a cool role

I'm in the next game if tracil wants to rm.
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
February 29 2008 21:51 GMT
#234
I'm in please.

I was Terran Marine. :D
Moderator
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 29 2008 21:55 GMT
#235
Tracil I would like to help you this upcoming game if possible.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
ulszz
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Jamaica1787 Posts
February 29 2008 23:26 GMT
#236
I'll play again.
everliving, everfaithful, eversure
ulszz
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Jamaica1787 Posts
February 29 2008 23:28 GMT
#237
Oh, and for my cop role I asked what Neax was. Came back scum, obviously with me being insane, I was ready to lynch him xD!
everliving, everfaithful, eversure
NeaX
Profile Joined April 2003
80 Posts
February 29 2008 23:31 GMT
#238
I roleblocked our vigilante :D
Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
February 29 2008 23:49 GMT
#239
Well, I can reply to 'people get bored because they're vanilla with the following'.

If you play in this game, you'll probably be vanilla town! If you don't like that, what're you doing here?
Shooting
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 01 2008 00:14 GMT
#240
I would like to help Moderate the next game, or just play in it if you don't need more help :p
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech156
JuggernautJason83
ViBE0
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 207
Dewaltoss 95
Hyuk 68
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm12
League of Legends
Doublelift2653
Counter-Strike
Fnx 789
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King64
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5811
Khaldor949
Liquid`Hasu729
Other Games
summit1g6695
FrodaN2467
shahzam433
KnowMe322
C9.Mang0165
UpATreeSC115
ArmadaUGS89
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub45
PPMD43
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV276
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH350
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21244
Other Games
• imaqtpie920
• Shiphtur196
Upcoming Events
OSC
30m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 30m
Online Event
13h 30m
FEL
18h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.