• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8830 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 19:59 GMT
#472
On November 26 2020 04:57 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:56 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:54 Tictock wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:51 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am sorry if you are town but everyone who actually care to say something here seem to think youre mafia and i value hapa's opinion, and i dont really think he is mafia here.

U wot m8 kill grack before TT!

I mean, Hapa argument holds water but really I don’t see the whole town clamoring for anyone. Lynch who you want. I would have TT but it’s up to you.


Do you really think I am mafia after the last game?

Who else? It’s basically PoE because you said so little until now.

And now... is like the scummiest time to become active with mostly salvation as your apparent goal am I wrong?


I was just wondering if you had a real "oh yea this is his mafia play" read on me or if it was a low-hanging fruit thing

Neither; it’s the lack of play at all!

Low hanging fruit right now is probably FF or Jock. They literally have not pushed back against those accusing them at all.

You at least have done that.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 20:00 GMT
#474
I guess FF did a bit.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 21:40 GMT
#501
On November 26 2020 05:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:58 Alakaslam wrote:
I am beginning to think it is Trfel Hapa now though. The wifom js deep

Elaborate please. Where does this come from?

It was just so weird, they were off in their own corner and I saw no real particularly townie thing from them. Lots of good stuff, but scum can do good too. It’s how you swindle town.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 21:46 GMT
#504
Eh. Yeah I am surprised by the flip, thought he was town.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 21:47 GMT
#506
Well rayn is a good mayor it seems

Comfortable with my vote.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 21:48 GMT
#507
On November 26 2020 06:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 06:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2020 05:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:58 Alakaslam wrote:
I am beginning to think it is Trfel Hapa now though. The wifom js deep

Elaborate please. Where does this come from?

It was just so weird, they were off in their own corner and I saw no real particularly townie thing from them. Lots of good stuff, but scum can do good too. It’s how you swindle town.

The problem i see here is that it should be quite clear why i decided to change my lynch preference, as i said so. After that you start thinking Hapa and Trfel are mafia, not TT anymore, who was btw one of the people who at least quickly jumped on Grack is mafia train.

Like i would be totally fine with your eod if you started yelling me "look this super scummy TT is gonna make you change the lynch!!" but no, that's not what you did. Even though TT technically at least possibly played a role in that.

Another thing is that you had no problem with me lynching FF while you didn't think he was the best lynch. Suddenly there was a big nono when i move to some other target that is STILL not your preferred lynch.

Think about this though.

It’s NAI. If Grack were scum, that would implicate me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 22:22 GMT
#521
On November 26 2020 06:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 06:48 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2020 06:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 26 2020 06:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2020 05:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:58 Alakaslam wrote:
I am beginning to think it is Trfel Hapa now though. The wifom js deep

Elaborate please. Where does this come from?

It was just so weird, they were off in their own corner and I saw no real particularly townie thing from them. Lots of good stuff, but scum can do good too. It’s how you swindle town.

The problem i see here is that it should be quite clear why i decided to change my lynch preference, as i said so. After that you start thinking Hapa and Trfel are mafia, not TT anymore, who was btw one of the people who at least quickly jumped on Grack is mafia train.

Like i would be totally fine with your eod if you started yelling me "look this super scummy TT is gonna make you change the lynch!!" but no, that's not what you did. Even though TT technically at least possibly played a role in that.

Another thing is that you had no problem with me lynching FF while you didn't think he was the best lynch. Suddenly there was a big nono when i move to some other target that is STILL not your preferred lynch.

Think about this though.

It’s NAI. If Grack were scum, that would implicate me.

No it would implicate you MORE. It still may make you mafia because mafia often times react in completely retarded ways on something they dont expect to happen.

Ok
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 22:42 GMT
#529
On November 26 2020 07:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let me ask you this Slam:

When i asked you about your scumreads on Hapa and Trfel, why did you decide to answer me before looking at the flip? I mean like, if Grack had flipped mafia you should have said "i am dumb fuck me" and that is a reasonable answer.

You know hapa was right?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 23:14 GMT
#537
On November 26 2020 07:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
right on what?

My point.

Literally everything. Stop getting hung up on stupid timings of posts.

You are literally assuming a false thing, so I can’t answer you.

I obviously read the flip first. I didn’t expect 3p this game since it was full size. You asked a question; that was more important than my reactive remarks about the flip.

Grack did not play like scum. Well, I wasn’t exactly wrong, but Hapa was also right as Grack was still anti town.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 23:25 GMT
#541
On November 26 2020 08:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 08:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2020 07:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
right on what?

My point.

Literally everything. Stop getting hung up on stupid timings of posts.

You are literally assuming a false thing, so I can’t answer you.

I obviously read the flip first. I didn’t expect 3p this game since it was full size. You asked a question; that was more important than my reactive remarks about the flip.

Grack did not play like scum. Well, I wasn’t exactly wrong, but Hapa was also right as Grack was still anti town.

So you think Hapa is town and not that Hapa and Trfel are mafia anymore?

Right. I don’t think Hapa would be so spot on and Trfel is making real cases, of the type not seen since, I don’t know, Since Darth Vader felt the presence of Obi Wan. Like a long time ago.

I’m back to actually agreeing with Trfel’s case. Here are my notes from my all filter dive when I thought I had a decent shot at mayoral election:


Whole foods
Red lettuce 3 heads
Pork belly 3 chunks (from butcher) leaner chunk
IF NOT; pork Loin
3 cloves whole garlic

Woori market
Jin Ramen mild 5 pack ($4.99)
Shin Ramen same
The ginger

Stumptown
2 decaf hot latte

ShoCkeyy wants Grack dead
Jock is unsure
Grack wants TT dead
TT wants FF dead
Rayn wants FF dead
FF wants TT dead
Vivax maybe Jock?
Hapa wants Grack or Shokeyy
Trfel wants jock or rayn

Yes I put it with my shopping list.

Anyway, I literally couldn’t gather who Jock or Vivax suspected, but Vivax at least had a tendency.

Also ShoCkeyy looks good from this analysis.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 23:26 GMT
#542
On November 26 2020 08:17 Trfel wrote:
In other news, I'm starting to think less and less that raynpelikoneet is mafia. And I'm wondering more about Fecalfeast. Though I'm not sure if Fecalfeast would be quite this useless as mafia? Probably a terrible metric.

Not really confident at all on who else is mafia (regardless of if I am right or not on Jockmcplop), unfortunately.

Also, I won't be around for the deadline tomorrow, since it's a night deadline that should be fine though.

How about I solve that for you: Rayn is not mafia
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 00:53 GMT
#551
On November 26 2020 08:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
you must be mafia because you drink decaf btw...

That was for my wife and mother in law. I prefer black, didn’t you see me getting that in AZ?

Or maybe I got the lemonade.

Anyway, hapa was right 3 times in a row was my angle. Right that Grack was not town, right that I was aware of his flip prior to posting, and right that it’s not indicative for me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 00:56 GMT
#552
On November 26 2020 08:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 08:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How is Hapa "spot on" to be exact?
If Hapa is mafia all he knows as a fact is that Grackaroni is not mafia. I tend to think third parties play moreso as if they were town than not. Because they can genuinely scumhunt. I dont think anyone deserves ANY credit for Grack flipping 3p because as mafia it doesnt really make a difference for you if they are 3p or town, play-wise.

Basically Grack flipping the worst fucking role for the town ever was just a coincidence. Also how can you be right and Hapa be right at the same time if you are both same alignment and thought completely opposite things?!?!?!?

I am right about myself.

I am right that I had checked the lynch.

I never claimed to be right about grack’s alignment post flip.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 01:06 GMT
#554
On November 26 2020 09:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
eh.. i dont think you understand my point

Or you aren’t allowing for the truth so I literally cannot give you an adequate answer?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 01:18 GMT
#558
On November 26 2020 10:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am gonna try to explain before i go to bed.

My point is this:
Prior to Grackaroni's flip you seemed to think that Hapa and Trfel are mafia because they are sitting in a corner trying to push something. After Grackaroni flips you seem to have changed your opinion on that (at least) Hapa isn't mafia for that anymore. That doesn't make much sense to me because if we assume Hapa is mafia then he doesn't know if Grackaroni is town or 3p, he only knows that Grackaroni is not mafia. I dont understand why Grackaroni flipping NOT mafia would give any town credit to Hapa (or anyone else in itself)? Because it does not make any sense.

As to my original argument i still don't see any reason to change my view on that i think it is plausible you knew Grackaroni is not mafia before the flip. That's because of how you reacted to other people when i changed my lynch preference, and how you did NOT react to TT's posting at the time. It looks very bad to me tbh. Also coupled with the fact that -- where this argument went to -- you are simultaneously... idk like ... uhh.. trying to give Hapa credit for pointing out grack as not town and then also saying you were right on that grack was not mafia. It feels really weird for me, if you really think hapa can somehow discern 3p from town D1 then why should YOU be happy for being "right"? Shouldnt you be able to do that aswell if you were to get any credit?

It seems like you are treating one and only one -- same situation one way for one person and the other way for another person.

No.

I’m not celebrating, but I am relieved I wasn’t completely wrong.

I think there are four types of play in mafia, at least in this setup, and you are being very American and dividing it into two.

If you consider red, blue, green, and black, then recognizing that black is not green or blue is a skill. A less good skill is seeing that black is not red, and thinking red is green is really bad because they are opposites.

Blue is different entirely.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 01:19 GMT
#559
On November 26 2020 10:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
In simple words, if you think hapa should have any credit for figuring out a 3p, why should you have any credit for not doing so? Right now you are saying both of you should, because grack was not town nor mafia lol..

When did I ask for credit?

I explained to your hounding that I was expressing relief in NOT BEING QUITE AS WRONG AS I THOUGHT, not celebrating being somehow right!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 01:37 GMT
#561
On November 26 2020 10:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I know you didnt ask for credit, i just subtly read it as so, because of "i was not quite wrong".
In my world you saying "i was not quite wrong" and "hapa was right", one of the things is wrong. If you dont get why i think this, maybe someone who speaks better english and is smart can explain it in english...

Now i have to go to bed, so good night.

Black blue green red
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 02:05 GMT
#564
On November 26 2020 10:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
So how's everyone doing?

Tired but happy

How about you?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 02:37 GMT
#566
On November 26 2020 11:17 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 10:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 26 2020 08:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Grack did not play like scum. Well, I wasn’t exactly wrong, but Hapa was also right as Grack was still anti town.

This, i dont get this. At all.


Seems like he is just saying neither was totally wrong since he flipped neither town nor scum

To mafia Gracks flip would have been a nice bonus as they just thought they were getting a mislynch.

Well

I hope this cuts through the argument because it felt like this



Probably on both sides
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 05:48 GMT
#570
On November 26 2020 12:41 Trfel wrote:
Honestly a bit down IRL still, but recovering. If anyone wants to talk about anything I am happy to!

What happened?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 246
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2098
Snow 98
NaDa 39
Bale 30
Noble 16
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
Counter-Strike
taco 518
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1387
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1135
WinterStarcraft594
Other Games
summit1g7061
Doublelift1918
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft307
C9.Mang0190
ArmadaUGS167
Maynarde139
ViBE83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki154
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota258
League of Legends
• Lourlo1307
• Rush803
• Stunt326
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 36m
OSC
8h 36m
Stellar Fest
8h 36m
OSC
19h 36m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.