• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7945 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 03:36 GMT
#316
Basically he gave me a very milk toast answer

But it’s probably also true

It’s like this except if Han was actually imperial

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 03:42 GMT
#318
On November 25 2020 12:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 12:34 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:18 Grackaroni wrote:
If there's one reason why mafia would not want to be mayor it's that if they kill a town they are overwhelmingly likely to be checked at night.


not me of course though because I would most definitely kill a mafia.

Well and you are running.


On November 25 2020 12:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:31 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 25 2020 06:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am basically looking at

shockeyy, ff as mafia.

TT has fallen off quite tremendously after his (i think) townie start.

Then there is Hapa and Trfel.

Everyone else i am quite comfortable calling town.


I'm surprised. I don't think it will be that easy.

I'd bet on Slam being town as well at this point. The way he's focussing on you not pushing hard to become mayor strikes me as town.

Yeah and then he says “I should be mayor” after I finally get a flat tire for my wheel from him.

But he did give me a tire. Which was all I asked for.

He also put whipped cream on it MVGA

I have no idea what you're talking about lol.

Read Rayn’s interaction with me

Page 11 I think?

I'm technically the front runner!

The trick is to demonize your opponents. Call them names like Raging Rayn and Shady 'Hapa' Hauli. Then people will know not to vote for them.

But my platform

I should run on my platform!

What promises I will provide.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 03:44 GMT
#319
(By the way, that song was written about... Ronald Reagan. Times have changed lol most of the christians are basically right of the right wing fringe and then a little further to the right...)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 07:37 GMT
#326
On November 25 2020 14:57 Trfel wrote:
@Fecalfeast, why can't Alakaslam have a fun tone as mafia, especially given that he much prefers the mafia alignment?

Why are you suspicious of Hapahauli?

Because I also wanna win when I’m mafia

And also because I can


Yes all those noises it’s the best

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 07:40 GMT
#327
On November 25 2020 15:32 Trfel wrote:
Town

Town Lean
Hapahauli + Show Spoiler [explanation] +
Hapahauli has been providing critical thinking and has been very present this game. He's pushing his own ideas (suspicious of Grackaroni).


Null
Alakaslam + Show Spoiler [explanation] +
I admit I've been having some trouble reading Alakaslam this game. My toneread on him suggests that he is town, but his mayoral campaign has been a bit suspect as well.

I dunno. The recent game where he was mafia, he just came in and started sharing random thoughts and relevant reads. Here he's been much more joking but still somewhat connected to the thread. But the substance is really lacking. He's shared one suspicion (? if it's even that), one scumread (soon retracted), and one list post. And he said he'd have more time to play so he'd be sharing all his thoughts.

Beats me.

ShoCkeyy
Grackaroni + Show Spoiler [explanation] +
I stand by the points earlier about Grackaroni's response to me calling out his post. Even moreso than the initial post, his follow-up felt quite off. However, outside of that I could see Grackaroni being town this game. Really, the main other thing I find notable about his filter is that he hasn't really found anything suspicious, except for possibly my interaction with him (which he never really followed up on since then, only answering questions about it; in other words, he hasn't followed up his read on me, or tried to figure out my alignment since then). Despite having a mayoral campaign, he seems very unconcerned about who he wants to lynch.

Tictock + Show Spoiler [explanation] +
He hasn't really said much at all. At least he does have a scumread (Fecalfeast), which is more than I can say for some others. But I'm unfortunately not confident in reading him given the low amount of content.

Fecalfeast
Vivax

Mafia Lean
Jockmcplop + Show Spoiler [explanation] +
I thought there was more in Jockmcplop's filter, but while reading it through again, it's actually quite underwhelming. Jockmcplop presents exactly three ideas:
  • Alakaslam's mayoral campaign is suspicious
  • Grackaroni pointing it out makes him towny
  • Trfel is inconsistent
While there are other things that have happened this game. Jockmcplop seems to have focused on Alakaslam and the things surrounding that, while not paying any attention to the rest of the thread (raynpelikoneet and Hapahauli's back and forth, specifically).

Jockmcplop's play has been pretty bleh so far. It's not terrible, but unremarkable and lacking the critical thinking, substance, and quality that he usually shows as town.

raynpelikoneet + Show Spoiler [explanation] +
I'll start this off by saying that raynpelikoneet is very capable as mafia, in my opinion. With that said, he seems to not care a ton about his reads this game, especially his scumreads. It almost feels disconnected.

To clarify, I mentioned two points earlier about raynpelikoneet: his read on Alakaslam, and lack of stubbornness. I don't think those are very strong anymore, the timing of his read change on Alakaslam matches, and I will always understand/allow someone trying a different playstyle (given that the change isn't mafia motivated).

But his scumreads. First he was suspicious of Hapahauli, but when he was going to bed he posted about his townreads instead. And he didn't really discuss his read on Hapahauli much either. He's explained it of course, but he hasn't been pushing it, which confuses me. Maybe there's some reason why (as town) raynpelikoneet wouldn't want to pursue that at this time, but it's a trend with his other reads too. He is suspicious of ShoCkeyy for being disconnected and not following along (which to me at least is hard to tell, ShoCkeyy has a tendency to not contribute much substance, especially early on). And he is suspicious of Fecalfeast but I don't believe he ever said why. And he's unsure about me and Hapahauli. He later says that his reads are mostly POE, and acknowledges that ShoCkeyy doesn't have reads early on.

It just doesn't quite add up for me. He's campaigning to be mayor, but he's not really got any strong scumreads, just a POE. For a player who has been very present and has been sharing his thoughts, working off of a POE with near-instant townreads and not having solid reasons for scumreading lurkers seems very suspect.

I need to keep thinking about this but raynpelikoneet feels very present in this game, but uninvolved where it matters. Like he's managed to take a backseat despite constantly posting his thoughts. And I feel that that makes him more likely mafia.


Mafia

I know, way too many people are null I'm disappointed about it too. I'll be around for the next hour or so and keep thinking about it, if anyone wants to talk. I'd like to reread Vivax too, I feel like I should have a better read on him by this point.

Hijole TT got us list posting for mayor.

Be scummy! Get elected!

lol. Let’s hunt
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 07:41 GMT
#328
Sadly I think I’m a classic case of Zenigata though, as much as everyone wants to be Lupin
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 16:35 GMT
#358
On November 26 2020 00:36 DoYouHas wrote:
A few reminders and such:

If you have any chance of winning the mayoral election, please send your lynch target well ahead of the deadline to both myself and GreYMist. You can change your mind at any point up to the deadline, but knowing ahead of time will expedite the night post.

The pardoner is unable to pardon this first lynch, decided by the mayor.


Next official votecount will be ~2hr before deadline.

Currently Trfel is set to be elected mayor and Alakaslam will be pardoner.

Voting is mandatory.


Day 1 ends in , on Wednesday, Nov 25 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Shit shit shit! Place lynch votes this way:
<Alakaslam can die>
So as not to confuse with mayoral preference. If not here don’t worry, I am also gonna comb the thread.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 17:29 GMT
#370
Ok foolish ones these people are all tied for two sussing them:

TT
FF
Grack
Jock

Please understand this makes my personal lynch pool TT or Jock. By preference TT, because warcraft too much.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 17:30 GMT
#372
If more people consolidate on wanting FF or Grack dead I would still lynch one of them. But if it’s a massive 4 way tie then I will choose TT.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 17:33 GMT
#373
On November 26 2020 01:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 01:39 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm guessing you're going to vote for Trfel, Vivax?


Dunno, in theory we'd want someone with a good role + chance to be NKd early to be mayor.
I'm not that sure that you, Slam and Trfel fit into that picture. Trfel does have good reads as of late though, and he's the read I'm most confident in.

That said, I'll vote for him. But I think having to campaign is unnecessary. Everyone should just decide on their own.

You can’t know perhaps the biggest part of this.

Anyway I am still campaigning and really feel like Trfel has been flying in the face of town sentiment; he susses people that basically no one else does.

Yet that’s true of almost everyone so meh, carry on making him mayor if we must.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 17:47 GMT
#382
On November 26 2020 02:39 Tictock wrote:
Why are people not voting for Rayn?

As far as I can tell nobody really has Sus on him so it's weird to me that more ppl are not supporting him.

I kinda want to say I'd preffer mayor be between Rayn and Grack (as I also trust either to be pardoner), but thats a bit hard for me to say when Grack (as well as 90%) of the game want me dead.

Actually only 2 people have fully come out and said that, and I chose you out of the pool of people that various folks want dead.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 18:04 GMT
#391
I AM GONNA BEN CARSON TO RAYN’S TRUMP

I am no longer running and support Rayn.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 19:32 GMT
#435
On November 26 2020 04:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
I just followed my preferred candidate to someone I think of as town


Is any mayoral candidate NOT likely going to kill me?

I wasnt but I conceded
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 19:49 GMT
#452
On November 26 2020 04:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
okay i am gonna do grack, let's hope i am wrong and you are right. seems like everyone active aside from me here thinks he is mafia.

What? I don’t. I did not suspect grack.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 19:51 GMT
#454
On November 26 2020 04:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am sorry if you are town but everyone who actually care to say something here seem to think youre mafia and i value hapa's opinion, and i dont really think he is mafia here.

U wot m8 kill grack before TT!

I mean, Hapa argument holds water but really I don’t see the whole town clamoring for anyone. Lynch who you want. I would have TT but it’s up to you.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 19:52 GMT
#455
Wow I sound like the opposite of what I meant

Why are you lynching grack before TT?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 19:53 GMT
#458
I see what you said but that sounds like why Hapa is doing it not why YOU are doing it. Is grack even suspicious or did you pick up my platform?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 19:56 GMT
#462
On November 26 2020 04:54 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:51 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am sorry if you are town but everyone who actually care to say something here seem to think youre mafia and i value hapa's opinion, and i dont really think he is mafia here.

U wot m8 kill grack before TT!

I mean, Hapa argument holds water but really I don’t see the whole town clamoring for anyone. Lynch who you want. I would have TT but it’s up to you.


Do you really think I am mafia after the last game?

Who else? It’s basically PoE because you said so little until now.

And now... is like the scummiest time to become active with mostly salvation as your apparent goal am I wrong?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 19:56 GMT
#465
On November 26 2020 04:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:53 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:50 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:47 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:45 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:14 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Trfel I don't really want a Grack lynch. Can we arrange that or do I vote another mayor?

Not because he's supertown or anything but I think he's enjoyable to play with.

Lynching Shockeyy would also help, because I have a hunch that I'm going to think he's mafia at some point anyway based on past experiences. And now I can't tell what he is. Why allow a pokerface in town?
Yes, I agree that Grackaroni is enjoyable to play with, and in that sense I'd like to keep him around longer, but I do think he has an okay chance of being mafia here.

I can take another look at ShoCkeyy, I do think he could be mafia, I guess I would prefer to have reasons why he is mafia before lynching him though. I don't really like lynching people if I can't say why they are mafia.

I'm not certain about voting for Grackaroni, we can talk about it, though I don't mind if you want to vote for someone else for mayor either. If you and Hapahauli could agree on someone that would help too.

Can I ask what you don't like about the reasons Hapahauli brought up to suspect Grackaroni?


+ Show Spoiler +
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.



"He ran for mayor and then stopped caring" is a bad metric. And feels lazy by Hapa.
I don't think that was Hapahauli's reasoning? Or mine for that matter.


Yea ok it was about him running without targets. Regardless, the point stands. I think he just posted his candidacy to post his story, not because he actually wanted to be mayor. And Hapa instantly imposes the point of view that he really wanted to run for mayor.
How about Grackaroni just not having reads this game? Until three hours ago, anyway. Mayoral campaign aside.

He's been here and he hasn't been really contributing much, especially before three hours ago.

You just said I had too many reads!

If you want a good chance at mafia snap lynch Trfel

If he’s mafia he will just pardon himself. Waste of lynch.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 19:58 GMT
#469
I am beginning to think it is Trfel Hapa now though. The wifom js deep
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 213
Nina 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14898
Rain 2126
Dewaltoss 46
NaDa 35
Bale 31
Noble 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
NeuroSwarm201
Counter-Strike
taco 651
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1369
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1351
WinterStarcraft597
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3135
JimRising 646
PiGStarcraft329
ArmadaUGS227
C9.Mang0204
Maynarde146
ViBE116
ZombieGrub30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• practicex 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo698
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 8m
OSC
10h 8m
Stellar Fest
10h 8m
OSC
21h 8m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.